It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Second Sight suddenly appeared on Steam. Published by THQ Nordic.

I believe it should also appear on GOG.
Nice, GOG and THQ have a fantastic relationship so that's almost assured.
tfishell: Nice, GOG and THQ have a fantastic relationship so that's almost assured.
And I'm starting to worry...

The game wasn't featured in Thursday's releases.

Moreover, there are no any recent changes in GOGDB.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The game wasn't featured in Thursday's releases.
GOGBears are not exactly known for their punctuality. It may show up later.

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Moreover, there are no any recent changes in GOGDB.
I would not be too surprised if it was added back under a different ID, so this is not necessarily relevant.
Post edited April 08, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
New entities in the catalog

Roman Glebenkov Might be for Intravenous:
Intravenous is a stealth/action game with heavy emphasis on stealth. It's a love letter to the early Splinter Cell games, and a condensation of various gameplay ideas I've had rolling around in my head. Most importantly it is a game I would put tens of hours into. The goal is to make a challenging, fun, and satisfying stealth game.

Features

Old-school stealth. Your visibility depends on how well-lit the environment is, and every step you take makes noise.
Teeth-grinding action. Fun stealth gameplay does not exclude fun gunplay. Intravenous is meticulously designed to offer stealth for those looking for it, as well as no-brakes gunplay to those itching for a gunfight.
Reactive AI. Your enemies will do more than just rush straight at you. If they've found a dead body they will alert their friends in hopes of finding you. If they hear you sneaking about, they will investigate. If they see you, they will open fire. If they're unarmed, they will try to find their friends and warn them of you.
Capable enemies. Enemies take cover during gunfights, use flashlights in darkness, and radio in suspicious activity. Any misstep you make will result in your opponents responding appropriately.
Lots of weapons. Multiple weapons, each with their unique handling. Each works best in a specific situation. You're sure to find your personal favorite here.
Choose your loadout. Pick a rifle, a pistol, and a bulletproof vest to be ready for combat, or just a pistol and naught else, to be quick, agile, and silent- ready for improvisation.
Adapt to your surroundings. Shoot lights out, crawl through vent shafts, flip circuit breakers off, throw bottles to distract your foes, lockpick doors to find alternative ways in - or simply shoot the door lock out, and go in guns-blazing.
Or it's Game Dev Studio. Or both.

Another new "company" in the catalog: "Number None. TEST"
I can't wait to see what Number None Test company actually represents.
SylvanFae: I can't wait to see what Number None Test company actually represents.
It could indicate the remaster of Braid.
low rated
Hi Guys,

I know this topic is for games confirmed for release on GOG and my one could be on that list in the future. I’ve created a separate topic for it, but I was wondering what would you like to see in the game like this - i have lot of ideas by myself but would like to know what would you like.

Game named is Raise Your Civilization - It will be a civilization builder - as I plan to implement moving through human history in simplified version.
You will start with base thatch, branch buildings and progress by gathering new resources, building schools and universities. All of these will be done in the way settlers works as I love these series. Challenges during game-play will be similar to Banished and frostpunk.

If you would be interested in this project you can see it on twitter @RaiseYourCiv.

Post in my topic what you are missing in current Citi Builders games :)
The-Business: New entities in the catalog

Roman Glebenkov Might be for Intravenous:

Intravenous is a stealth/action game with heavy emphasis on stealth. It's a love letter to the early Splinter Cell games, and a condensation of various gameplay ideas I've had rolling around in my head. Most importantly it is a game I would put tens of hours into. The goal is to make a challenging, fun, and satisfying stealth game.

Features

Old-school stealth. Your visibility depends on how well-lit the environment is, and every step you take makes noise.
Teeth-grinding action. Fun stealth gameplay does not exclude fun gunplay. Intravenous is meticulously designed to offer stealth for those looking for it, as well as no-brakes gunplay to those itching for a gunfight.
Reactive AI. Your enemies will do more than just rush straight at you. If they've found a dead body they will alert their friends in hopes of finding you. If they hear you sneaking about, they will investigate. If they see you, they will open fire. If they're unarmed, they will try to find their friends and warn them of you.
Capable enemies. Enemies take cover during gunfights, use flashlights in darkness, and radio in suspicious activity. Any misstep you make will result in your opponents responding appropriately.
Lots of weapons. Multiple weapons, each with their unique handling. Each works best in a specific situation. You're sure to find your personal favorite here.
Choose your loadout. Pick a rifle, a pistol, and a bulletproof vest to be ready for combat, or just a pistol and naught else, to be quick, agile, and silent- ready for improvisation.
Adapt to your surroundings. Shoot lights out, crawl through vent shafts, flip circuit breakers off, throw bottles to distract your foes, lockpick doors to find alternative ways in - or simply shoot the door lock out, and go in guns-blazing.
The-Business: Or it's Game Dev Studio. Or both.

Another new "company" in the catalog: "Number None. TEST"
I think it will be "game dev studio" because of the discussion I had with the dev.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1486630/discussions/0/3071992424993831398/

Edit: Well, I didn't say anything ^^
Post edited April 09, 2021 by angelblue
First Feudal has left Early Access.
Some years ago the devs claimed they'd sell the game when on GOG when it left EA. We'll have to wait and see then.
Source:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/733460/discussions/0/1620600279666720511/#c1620600279668188120
high rated
Song of Farca: Prologue appears to be on GOG's radar, so I expect the full game to be up for release here as well when the time comes. I'm not sure if this has been otherwise (officially) announced.
New companies in the catalog:

Balazs Rozsa (or is it the person?). Probably for Elasto Mania:

Supposed to get released with the other motorbike games:

Nameless XIII and Dear Villagers, 24 Entertainment for Ashwalkers (release this Thursday):
A survival journey through a harsh world without rules or judgement. Only your choices matter in the face of moral dilemmas. Manage your party, food and equipment to find your way through a non-linear narrative survival sim with more than 30 possible endings.

Make meaningful choices in a non-linear narrative

Different paths to explore, leading to 34 possible endings

Manage your party’s resources as well as their physical and mental health

Get to know the group through their relationship dynamics

Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse

Harvest resources and craft supplies that could save your crew
Post edited April 12, 2021 by The-Business
New companies in the catalog:

Acclaim Studios: Another racing game?

LABS Works: Astalon: Tears Of The Earth or Castle In The Darkness 2

Team Samoyed
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Acclaim Studios: Another racing game?
I suspect the new Acclaim game is probably Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (now published on steam by Throwback Entertainment. But I can be wrong.
Today a news appeared by mistake in the French version of GOG announcing "while True: learn()".
The-Business: Acclaim Studios:
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance which, iirc was either mentioned or semi-confirmed here before?

Could also be Judge Dredd (via Throwback Entertainment) or something Mortal Kombat-related (Mortal Kombat Trilogy or Ultimate MK3) to coincide with Friday's release of the new film adaptation.