It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluethief: Denuvo has been removed from the Steam version of Death Stranding. This game might land here during the Winter Sale.
That would indeed be cool, though I'm still very annoyed about GOG's Devotion decision.
tfishell: That would indeed be cool, though I'm still very annoyed about GOG's Devotion decision.
I've been "annoyed" with GOG ever since regional pricing was introduced :)... and the fair pricing policy was canceled. Remember that awesome move?

This is just GOG turning into a bigger player in the market and acting like it. Sadly.

On the plus side, more AAA titles may end up here, with the risk of GOG becoming a "better Steam". But let's not discuss post-GOGapoliptic futures in this thread.
Post edited December 17, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
SCPM: And thanks to WinterSnowfall, an entry for Sid Meier's Civilization V has been found.
DarkSaber2k: New Galaxy update says

"Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
The excruciatingly long wait for the Civilization V release continues...
Truth437: The excruciatingly long wait for the Civilization V release continues...
At this point my money's on Skyrim releasing first :). But it's a lousy bet either way.
Truth437: The excruciatingly long wait for the Civilization V release continues...
WinterSnowfall: At this point my money's on Skyrim releasing first :). But it's a lousy bet either way.
i want both of them
fortune_p_dawg: i want both of them
You don't say. Who'd have known...
tfishell: That would indeed be cool, though I'm still very annoyed about GOG's Devotion decision.
WinterSnowfall: I've been "annoyed" with GOG ever since regional pricing was introduced :)... and the fair pricing policy was canceled. Remember that awesome move?

This is just GOG turning into a bigger player in the market and acting like it. Sadly. ...
Yeah, everyone has their "annoyed point" I guess. For some it was regional pricing, others it was when GOG stopped being Good Old Games and brought new titles, others when GOG did the shut down stunt a decade ago. Fair price policy cancellation (while annoying of course) I can kind of understand because GOG was trying to be more competitive and give a bigger share to developers/publishers.

But at least if we're all sad we can crie and die.
zeffyr: You don't say. Who'd have known...
haha :P
WinterSnowfall: I've been "annoyed" with GOG ever since regional pricing was introduced :)... and the fair pricing policy was canceled. Remember that awesome move?

This is just GOG turning into a bigger player in the market and acting like it. Sadly. ...
tfishell: Yeah, everyone has their "annoyed point" I guess. For some it was regional pricing, others it was when GOG stopped being Good Old Games and brought new titles, others when GOG did the shut down stunt a decade ago. Fair price policy cancellation (while annoying of course) I can kind of understand because GOG was trying to be more competitive and give a bigger share to developers/publishers.

But at least if we're all sad we can crie and die.
And TheEnigmaticT Hints :(
WinterSnowfall: At this point my money's on Skyrim releasing first :). But it's a lousy bet either way.
You deserve someone from the GOG staff gives you a code for Skyrim when (if) it gets released :)
The games published by Bethesda released in 2018 have already been released here.
Where the hell is the rest of their older game? Hexen, Heretic, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, Skyrim (with Legendary Edition), original Doom3+RoE, Doom 2016 ??? (╯ ° □ °) ╯ (┻━┻) -
high rated
rodrolliv: You deserve someone from the GOG staff gives you a code for Skyrim when (if) it gets released :)
they actually did that when OBLIVION!!1!2#! came out here. because of that i'd happily pay for skyrim. even a modless achievementless skyrim.
New companies in the catalog:

Autumn Moon: A Vampyre Story or is there progress for A Vampyre Story: Year One?

Vallynne for Shores Unknown (supposed to reach early access in February 2021):

Shores Unknown is a single-player tactical RPG featuring an innovative gridless battle system combined with epic fights against raid bosses and large armies.

The shores beckon

Shores Unknown takes place in a land ruled by the iron-fisted Crown, and policed by the fearsome Inquisition, from whom it is said there is no escape. To the south lies the Empire and perpetual war, while to the north there is only the Murk-a seething wall of fog from which no ship has ever returned. In the midst of these grand forces, both natural and otherwise, our heroes must find a way to survive and to pursue their dreams of liberty.

Play as the newly-made leader of a mercenary company, fresh off an assignment gone awry. Now on the wrong side of the Crown, allies and loyalty are paramount. Forced to venture through the maw of the Murk in a search for truth, players will explore unknown lands, forge new alliances, and wage battle against those who would see to their end.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by The-Business
Cyber Shadow' releases January 26, 2021

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/2020/12/pulse-pounding-2d-ninja-action-in-cyber-shadow-releases-january-26-2021
Loger13: The games published by Bethesda released in 2018 have already been released here.
Where the hell is the rest of their older game? Hexen, Heretic, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, Skyrim (with Legendary Edition), original Doom3+RoE, Doom 2016 ??? (╯ ° □ °) ╯ (┻━┻) -
Well, that list got quite a bit shorter today, totally out of the blue. :)