It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh My god. Knights of the Chalice Star Command and Phantasie series? Oh my poor wallet :D
high rated
Nannannannan... WB / Batman games are inbound. New companies / company combination:

Rocksteady Studios
TT Games Ltd
WB Games
WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage
Post edited November 27, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: WB games are inbound.
Is it the bat, finally?
Na na na na na... BATMAN!
GOG just posted this on their twitter account

https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1332321802832519172
RPGler: Arkham Origins was great and is highly underestimated.
Pygmalion_4678: Exactly my words. I don't know what people have to complain about - it feels even more like Batman than the other parts of the very good series. An release here would be my greatest wish for GOG. If it helps, i would even buy one of their weird indie games for it. :D

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG.
Something tells me you'll be very happy in a few minutes. XD
What the hell are you!

I'm Batman *headbutt!*

Yeeees, finally! :D
The-Business: Nannannannan... WB / Batman games are inbound. New companies / company combination:

Rocksteady Studios
TT Games Ltd
WB Games
WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage
Holy sh*t!!! That's awesome <3
Man, we're getting so many highly-voted games recently! Fantastic :)
tfishell: Man, we're getting so many highly-voted games recently! Fantastic :)
*looks off in distance for Skyrim* Still doesn't see it :(
Maybe GOG is releasing so much now to not make it collide with Cyberpunk.
RPGler: Maybe GOG is releasing so much now to not make it collide with Cyberpunk.
The effects of the pandemic on corporations, especially the ones that (predominantly) operate in other sectors besides game development and publishing play a role here as well, I think.

I could imagine that Sony, Warner Bros and the likes are suddenly so open to releasing DRM-free on GoG (again), just because they, in every possible way and manner, seek to recuperate their massive losses in those other sectors like in their respective film branches, for example. With the GoG releases covering only a fraction of those losses, of course, but as the saying goes:
"Kleinvieh macht auch Mist."

Horizon Zero Dawn and the just released Arkham series (although having been in the release pipeline for quite a while, iirc) could be just the beginning, and there's more to expect as long as those corporations are bleeding money, either from the pandemic or, in Square Enix's case, from yet another failed/failing live service, that still hasn't broke even on the production costs.

With "more" not refering to the brand spanking new AAA releases per se, but the respective back catalogues of older releases, of course.
Sony, for example could turn a profit by re-releasing classics from the Psygnosis portfolio through GoG. A portfolio that actually costs them money, because they have to extend/renew the rights every couple years.
Post edited November 28, 2020 by Swedrami
RPGler: Maybe GOG is releasing so much now to not make it collide with Cyberpunk.
Swedrami: The effects of the pandemic on corporations, especially the ones that (predominantly) operate in other sectors besides game development and publishing play a role here as well, I think.

I could imagine that Sony, Warner Bros and the likes are suddenly so open to releasing DRM-free on GoG (again), just because they, in every possible way and manner, seek to recuperate their massive losses in those other sectors like in their respective film branches, for example. With the GoG releases covering only a fraction of those losses, of course, but as the saying goes:
"Kleinvieh macht auch Mist."

Horizon Zero Dawn and the just released Arkham series (although having been in the release pipeline for quite a while, iirc) could be just the beginning, and there's more to expect as long as those corporations are bleeding money, either from the pandemic or, in Square Enix's case, from yet another failed/failing live service, that still hasn't broke even on the production costs.

With "more" not refering to the brand spanking new AAA releases per se, but the respective back catalogues of older releases, of course.
Sony, for example could turn a profit by re-releasing classics from the Psygnosis portfolio through GoG. A portfolio that actually costs them money, because they have to extend/renew the rights every couple years.
In fact I would expect to see many more Square Enix games arrive on GOG, after the resounding fiasco with Avengers.
Alexim: In fact I would expect to see many more Square Enix games arrive on GOG, after the resounding fiasco with Avengers.
Well, last Tomb Raider trilogy and Final Fantasy series is instabuy for me on GOG. As Mad Max, Shadow of Mordor/War, maybe even Mortal Kombat and Injustice. Last two very unlikely to arrive on GOG because of MTX and online, but all other is very likely to arrive on GOG at some point. Also, there was info about Assassin's Creed games coming to GOG, so next year might be very interesting for GOG customers.
Alexim: In fact I would expect to see many more Square Enix games arrive on GOG, after the resounding fiasco with Avengers.
Andrey82: Well, last Tomb Raider trilogy and Final Fantasy series is instabuy for me on GOG. As Mad Max, Shadow of Mordor/War, maybe even Mortal Kombat and Injustice. Last two very unlikely to arrive on GOG because of MTX and online, but all other is very likely to arrive on GOG at some point. Also, there was info about Assassin's Creed games coming to GOG, so next year might be very interesting for GOG customers.
It is very unlikely that Ubisoft will bring their releases here, when they left Steam due to the size of the revenue.