It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries alongside the Heores of the Inner Sphere add-on confirmed for the proper DRM-free GoG release on 10th of December:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ5E13dxSM (at the 2:33 mark)
RPGFanboy: Oh wow great news, I can't wait!
YES!!!! This is awesome news!!!
The Darkest Dungeon twitter account answered a question about the second installment coming to GOG:

-Can we hope for 2022 on @GOGcom? This is so far away

-On PC, Darkest Dungeon 2 will be exclusive to EGS during its time in Early Access. The 1.0 will release on other PC storefronts.

- Source-
Post edited October 22, 2020 by metricfun
high rated
R-type final 2 coming to GOG next spring via NISA
https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/1319262236423106561
RPGFanboy: R-type final 2 coming to GOG next spring via NISA
Nice.
Interesting distinction between "PC and GOG" in their post.
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Protocol Games and Raiser Games for Song of Horror:
A Cursed Song

The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back… These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, dark entity known only as The Presence seems to be responsible.

An Unstoppable Entity

Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.

13 Playable Characters

As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.

Explore the Scariest Places

A mysterious antique shop, a forgotten abbey, an abandoned mental hospital… Each location in Song of Horror is inspired by the classics of the genre. Explore and investigate these haunted places to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere.
Raider Games also publishes Goat of Duty, Esports Life Tycoon, YouTubers Life OMG and Out of the Box - wondering if some of these will arrive here.
Many indie horror games are piling up behind the scenes, the Halloween sale is getting closer and closer.
Alexim: Many indie horror games are piling up behind the scenes, the Halloween sale is getting closer and closer.
Yes. Unfortunately, that also means that no major release is imminent. Last year there was Call of Cthulhu, that was at least approximately a "real" game. This year it's the next obligatory indie wave. And then comes Cyberpunk 2077. The year could be over quickly ...

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
Pygmalion_4678: Unfortunately, that also means that no major release is imminent.
*looks at his never-ending backlog and growing wishlist* So? =P
high rated
Binding of Isaac, The legend of Bum-Bo, Super Meat Boy might become available on GOG?
Maybe they are waiting for the new Repentance update?

Edmund McMillen tweeted this last year regarding his latest game:
https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1204183766022774784?s=20

That would be awesome!
Finally, a real shooter franchise on GOG other than Raiden.
Pygmalion_4678: Yes. Unfortunately, that also means that no major release is imminent. Last year there was Call of Cthulhu, that was at least approximately a "real" game. This year it's the next obligatory indie wave. And then comes Cyberpunk 2077. The year could be over quickly ...
I'm still holding out hope that The Sinking City shows up. Frogwares *sucks* - they need to fire the pot-smoking couch layabout brother-in-law of the lead dev, who got his degree in paralegal contract law at the local community college Legal Counsel ASAP ;)

metricfun: -On PC, Darkest Dungeon 2 will be exclusive to EGS during its time in Early Access. The 1.0 will release on other PC storefronts.
I'm sure Epic handed them a boatload of money to make this make sense - but I *hate* the move. This game is so much more at home here than on Epic. I can't see the Epic audience of AAA Exclusive (reprobates ;) ) as excited for this game as they are for the Next Big Thing (TM).

Again, I'm sure their finance department figured out the numbers - but I hope this isn't another dev that ends up losing sales and dollars going Epic exclusive in an amount disproportionate to what they made signing the contract.
jeromedetraz: Binding of Isaac, The legend of Bum-Bo, Super Meat Boy might become available on GOG?
Maybe they are waiting for the new Repentance update?

Edmund McMillen tweeted this last year regarding his latest game:
https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1204183766022774784?s=20

That would be awesome!
That would be awesome but that tweet is almost a year old so it seems like the games should be here by now.
tfishell: That would be awesome but that tweet is almost a year old so it seems like the games should be here by now.
Might be waiting for the Isaac Repentance update... I think they were planning to release it during the first half of this year when they annouced the DLC a long time ago. I might be wrong...
Ixamyakxim: I'm still holding out hope that The Sinking City shows up. Frogwares *sucks* - they need to fire the pot-smoking couch layabout brother-in-law of the lead dev, who got his degree in paralegal contract law at the local community college
I would buy that immediately. Let's hope the best. :)

---

Furthermore, I consider that Batman Arkham Series must be released on GOG.