It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Konami day? :)
oooh, really nice, DRM-Free Outer Heaven. Here we go
Oh wow! I hope we see more Japanese publishers on GOG!
So i think Metal Gear, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance will coming soon

Edit: Yes
Post edited September 25, 2020 by FulVal
Now when can we get some of the classic Final Fantasy games and Sega's older stuff?
comicbookguy90: Now when can we get some of the classic Final Fantasy games and Sega's older stuff?
right? id love to see some of that stuff here.
comicbookguy90: Now when can we get some of the classic Final Fantasy games and Sega's older stuff?
Sega isn't even here at all, they have nothing to do with the PD remake. Though if Konami can show up, I guess even Sega can.
Post edited September 26, 2020 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: Sega isn't even here at all...
Sega is listed as the publisher of The Deadly Tower Of Monsters on GOG.
Buried In Time: Sega is listed as the publisher of The Deadly Tower Of Monsters on GOG.
And (while maybe it doesn't really bear repeating) they previously worked with DotEmu to release explicitly DRM-free versions of games on the DotEmu store, though that was over 10 years ago admittedly and just '90s console games, not Total War, Warhammer, etc.
Buried In Time: Sega is listed as the publisher of The Deadly Tower Of Monsters on GOG.
Oh, hm well that's interesting. What an odd release to see them attached to.
Sega should have released shenmue 1 + 2 before shenmue 3 comes out but they don't even care I guess. It would be a good chance to test how their games sell here at gog. Shenmue 1+2 is in a recent humble bundle for about 6$
ReynardFox: Oh, hm well that's interesting. What an odd release to see them attached to.
Technically the publisher was Atlus, it was updated as Sega at the beginning of this year, I think? We speculated a bit if it could mean a Sega announcement here but so far nothing. Konami releases give me a bit of hope.
ReynardFox: Oh, hm well that's interesting. What an odd release to see them attached to.
rodrolliv: Technically the publisher was Atlus, it was updated as Sega at the beginning of this year, I think? We speculated a bit if it could mean a Sega announcement here but so far nothing. Konami releases give me a bit of hope.
In fact, SEGA only later became the publisher of that game, and that's the only reason they are on GOG.
rodrolliv: Technically the publisher was Atlus, it was updated as Sega at the beginning of this year, I think? We speculated a bit if it could mean a Sega announcement here but so far nothing. Konami releases give me a bit of hope.
Alexim: In fact, SEGA only later became the publisher of that game, and that's the only reason they are on GOG.
Ah that makes a whole lot more sense.
alexandros050: Sega should have released shenmue 1 + 2 before shenmue 3 comes out but they don't even care I guess. It would be a good chance to test how their games sell here at gog. Shenmue 1+2 is in a recent humble bundle for about 6$
Deep Silver is releasing Shenmue 3 here; I assume SEGA isn't involved at all. Of course, having Shenmue 1 and 2 here would be very welcome.