It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluethief: Ubisoft keeps on disappointing at every turn.
Alexim: I don't expect anything from Ubisoft on GOG for at least the next 50 years, as well as from EA. By now they've become deeply anti-consumer companies and it's not even worth hoping they redeem themselves by releasing some leftovers from their older games on GOG.
Oh, they'd need to do more than releasing some leftovers here to redeem themselves.
bluethief: Ubisoft keeps on disappointing at every turn.
Alexim: I don't expect anything from Ubisoft on GOG for at least the next 50 years, as well as from EA. By now they've become deeply anti-consumer companies and it's not even worth hoping they redeem themselves by releasing some leftovers from their older games on GOG.
Might just take a change in personnel in Ubisoft's management to turn things around - Yves Guillemot doesn't look like he's going to stick around for the long term. Certainly not for the next 50 years.
Any word on Shadow Warrior 3 coming to GOG or not?
Nergal01: I do hope that Ubisoft brings something new this time. It's been a while. >_>
They did bring the "Brothers in Arms" series here in early 2019, so not as long ago as might be expected, but I'm not sure they'll be willing to give up the uPlay requirement for other games.

I wouldn't get my hopes up anyway, but then again I wouldn't have expected new-ish stuff from Square Enix and Bethesda earlier this year. At least we can always wail and gnash our teeth if all AAA publishers stop using GOG and only 1% of PC sales come from GOG and GOG dies.
New companies in the catalog:

Veewo Games for Neon Abyss (releases today).

Cold Symmetry and Playstack for Mortal Shell:
Mortal Shell — the uncompromising, authentic, and hauntingly beautiful action-RPG built upon the ruthless traditions of the soulslike genre — has been revealed for the first time by the newly announced indie studio Cold Symmetry and its publishing partner Playstack. The eye-opening world premiere trailer — featuring a sample of its exquisitely crafted worlds, fearsome combat, and menacing foes — can be seen for the first time here.

Previously known as Dungeonhaven in its earliest days of development, Mortal Shell has been painstakingly designed by a prized coalition of veteran developers who are credited with working on some of the biggest AAA titles on the market. Produced by a core team of just 15 people, Mortal Shell was only made possible due to the team’s pedigree and burning desire to honor the painful majesty of the genre.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Veewo Games for Neon Abyss (releases today).

Cold Symmetry and Playstack for Mortal Shell:

Mortal Shell — the uncompromising, authentic, and hauntingly beautiful action-RPG built upon the ruthless traditions of the soulslike genre — has been revealed for the first time by the newly announced indie studio Cold Symmetry and its publishing partner Playstack. The eye-opening world premiere trailer — featuring a sample of its exquisitely crafted worlds, fearsome combat, and menacing foes — can be seen for the first time here.

Previously known as Dungeonhaven in its earliest days of development, Mortal Shell has been painstakingly designed by a prized coalition of veteran developers who are credited with working on some of the biggest AAA titles on the market. Produced by a core team of just 15 people, Mortal Shell was only made possible due to the team’s pedigree and burning desire to honor the painful majesty of the genre.
The-Business:
Mortal Shell will be Epic exclusive for one year, though.
Glad it is coming here. Hopefully Epic Fail will give it a good beta test for us.
I hope that Beyond a Steel Sky will be released here on thursday. But I couldn't find any indication yet.
high rated
Kill It With Fire is coming to GOG August 13th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmIPQpy7MOs

Whateverland is confirmed for a GOG release according to their FAQ:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/caligari/whateverland-a-grotesque-burton-style-adventure/faqs

Kingdom of Night will be coming to GOG, according to the KS page description:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/72352007/kingdom-of-night-80s-action-rpg-diablo-meets-earth/description
seppelfred: I hope that Beyond a Steel Sky will be released here on thursday. But I couldn't find any indication yet.
Most likely.

Read an article from gamewatcher.com titled 'Revolution confirms that Beyond a Steel Sky 'won't be an Epic Store Exclusive'

They stated specifically to a concerned fan "Don't worry! We'll be making sure it's available to as many people as possible :)"

Possibly referring to as many platforms as possible including GOG.
Post edited July 15, 2020 by retron22
high rated
New person in the catalog: Nicolas Meyssonnier - Pumpkin Jack?
Pumpkin Jack is a single-player 3D platformer video game where you embody Jack, the mythical Pumpkin Lord.

Dive into an Epic Spooky Scary Adventure and help the Evil annihilate the Good!

Discover Stunning atmospheres in a Colorful yet Spooky Scary Kingdom

Jump, Run & Climb to carve your own way in Unique Levels

Fight for your life against Evil Beasts by using awesome Unlockable Weapons

Face Breathtaking Challenges and discover tons of Original Gameplays

UNIQUE ADVENTURE

Follow the will of the Devil himself and slay your nemesis in an epic quest that will take you on a journey in the Boredom Kingdom, a mythical realm shattered by the Curse. You will meet friends along the way, from a haughty Owl to a snarky Crow!

INTENSE & SINGULAR GAMEPLAY

You will have to master the arts of dodging, timing and movement to vanquish Jack’s foes. During the dynamic real time battles, choose which weapon you want to use and strike at the critical moment!

CARTOON & COLORFUL WORLD

Travel through epic and dramatic settings, with each level having its own eerie atmosphere. Using a vibrant palette and high quality lighting effects, Pumpkin Jack invents its own unique cartoon universe inspired by the classic PS2 graphic style.
edit: sorry, should have posted elsewhere like the Deus Ex thread. (this thread can feel like a catch-all for release discussion and desires tho)

Square Enix Trademarks “T.R.U.E. Tomb Raider Ultimate Experience”

darn, I kinda think this hurts the chances of the missing TR games coming here tbh :-/ I should probably just buy physical copies of Legend and Anniversary soon
Post edited July 16, 2020 by tfishell
seppelfred: I hope that Beyond a Steel Sky will be released here on thursday. But I couldn't find any indication yet.
retron22: Most likely.

Read an article from gamewatcher.com titled 'Revolution confirms that Beyond a Steel Sky 'won't be an Epic Store Exclusive'

They stated specifically to a concerned fan "Don't worry! We'll be making sure it's available to as many people as possible :)"

Well....
retron22: Most likely.

seppelfred: Well....
Yeah, kinda makes me................ STEAMin mad! Pardon the pun! : )

But they did say "to as many people as possible" so, who knows what's going on?
Post edited July 17, 2020 by retron22
high rated
Seeing that we just got a bunch of Warhammer games from Focus Home, I'm really hoping Necromunda: Underhive Wars is in the pipe as well when it releases or shortly thereafter. *fingers crossed*