It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: SpaceVenture, the crowdfunded spiritual successor to the SpaceQuest series is/was? slated for a June release, very likely on GoG too.
The update announcing the tentative release window is from March, 16th, and since then the developers seem to have gone radio-silent as well though.
Beta testing is coming in July, with the release of the game not too long after that depending on how well Beta testing goes.
SimonZephyr: Can we make a list of things that were found to be potentially released but haven't like Civ V, Assassin's Creed II, and Arkham series? If we can have their date of discovery that would be great too.
mihuk: You can check this thread.
By that thread, it's been two years since Skyrim's api was discovered. 2020 we got galaxy 2.0 and it's almost 8 years now from Skyrim's Fall release.

Skryim from the wishlist, is one of the top 5 wishlisted games. 2020 Skyrim or bust. Maybe Galaxy will launch mod support along with Skyrim?
high rated
New company in the catalog: Halfbus, likely for Basement
Basement is a drug-dealing strategy/simulation game. You play as a great scientist that has been forced to do not exactly legal stuff underground, as nobody wants to support his idea. Basement is all about management. You build your own enterprise producing several types of drugs. Find the right place, build production rooms, hire workers and security staff, avoid federals and raise the most effective company.

Our scientist starts small in a tiny basement, selling small packs directly to a queue of buyers. Since police have no interest in small-time dealers, he has some room to grow. Once expansion begins, you will use a map to direct trucks. This will allow you to sell higher quantities. But be careful! You will encounter fights if you get busted by cops or gangs. After you acquire more territories, quests, and attention, your enterprise starts to become fragile. If your enterprise survives all hardships, you will take an end-game/final path. Otherwise, you will begin losing money and workers while your basement becomes sabotaged, with you finally being imprisoned. From there, we are still brainstorming - we can either make a jail quest to escape (text quest) and allow you to start again with some money saved from your previous basement, or just end the game.

Focused on addictive gameplay

Room management. Show how great a strategist you are. Layout your basement space then build and launch production in rooms.
Personal management. It’s hard to find good workers these days. Use all your savvy to find and hire the best people for your business!
Lots of random events. As an entrepreneur, you should be ready for everything. Fire in production room, supply disruptions or even greedy bureaucrats - you should be ready for all this.
Your own cars collection. Instead of getting stupid achievements for “one thousand kills”, you can build collection of awesome cars by performing some “orders”.
Inspections. Sometimes you have to show others who is the boss. Fight with Government, or… try to bribe them.
Prison. Punishment is inevitable. Because of the nature of your… work, you often going to “visit” this place. Be ready.
The supreme goal. You start this company not just for “make money”. Thorough and slowly, step by step, make your way towards the supreme goal. And reach it despite all that stands in your path.
high rated
New companies and company combinations in the catalog:

Asmodee Digital
Days of Wonder
Days of Wonder, Asmodee Digital
Days of Wonders, Asmodee Digital
The Knights of Unity

Should be Ticket to Ride.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
8BitSkull
Artefacts Studio
high rated
Seems like there'll be a Ubisoft weekly sale (sale banner is up but doesn't link to anything)... would it be too much to hope for FarCry 3 / the older Assassins Creed games....?

Probably... ><
The-Business: Artefacts Studio
For The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Bigs: Seems like there'll be a Ubisoft weekly sale (sale banner is up but doesn't link to anything)... would it be too much to hope for FarCry 3 / the older Assassins Creed games....?

Probably... ><
I do hope that Ubisoft brings something new this time. It's been a while. >_>

Not much in their catalogue that would interest me, personally, though. Except Blood Dragon and Dark Messiah, now those would be awesome to have here.
Might and Magic X: Legacy is loooooong overdue as well.
Post edited July 13, 2020 by Swedrami
The sale banner is down again. Looks like somebody jumped the gun. Well, let's see what happens in about two hours.
New company in the catalog: Nyamyam: developers of Tengami and Astrologaster
Bigs: Seems like there'll be a Ubisoft weekly sale (sale banner is up but doesn't link to anything)... would it be too much to hope for FarCry 3 / the older Assassins Creed games....?

Probably... ><
Isn't it possible they'll do a sale here and later today on Steam, just because yesterday was the Ubisoft Forward Event?

They're having a sale on Epic because of that...

I'd like to be wrong and have them bring "new" games to GOG, but they've been away for so long, that I think they just abandoned GOG. They even just abandoned Steam recently and only put their games on Epic, besides their own launcher.

Let's hope I'm wrong and they actually release more games.
bluethief: Isn't it possible they'll do a sale here and later today on Steam, just because yesterday was the Ubisoft Forward Event?

I'd like to be wrong and have them bring "new" games to GOG, but they've been away for so long, that I think they just abandoned GOG. They even just abandoned Steam recently and only put their games on Epic, besides their own launcher.

Looks like you were correct.

Well, it would've been a good opportunity. -.-
bluethief: Isn't it possible they'll do a sale here and later today on Steam, just because yesterday was the Ubisoft Forward Event?

Nergal01: Looks like you were correct.

Ubisoft keeps on disappointing at every turn.
Nergal01: Looks like you were correct.

bluethief: Ubisoft keeps on disappointing at every turn.
I don't expect anything from Ubisoft on GOG for at least the next 50 years, as well as from EA. By now they've become deeply anti-consumer companies and it's not even worth hoping they redeem themselves by releasing some leftovers from their older games on GOG.