It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsite: Borderlands: The Handsome Jack collection just popped up on Epic Store as the freebie for the week, wouldn't make sense to release it here at price while it is free on Epic.
Doesn't really matter, for a variety of reasons of which have been mentioned in replies subsequent to those you chose to focus on.

It also makes no difference about where it's currently free or not (it wasn't at the time of those responses).
joppo:
PaterAlf: This is definitely not correct. The game is still and has always been on my account after it was removed from the store.
joppo:
WinterSnowfall: Then I guess I'm imagining this, right? :P
Hmm, seems I was wrong. I could swear I read it was removed and refunded back then. Thanks for correcting me.

I take it the rest of my post is correct, or at least not far from the truth?
joppo: I take it the rest of my post is correct, or at least not far from the truth?
Yes, the rest was correct or at least very similar to what I remember.
Megaquarium first expansion - Freshwater Frenzy will be released both in Steam and GOG June 4
TheMonkofDestiny: I don't have any vested interest in it ever turning up here anyway. Gearbox can't even be bothered to sell their Duke Nukem 3D cash-in here, so I gave up all pretense about them bringing their main cash cow franchise here.
Well I still feel angry for the BS they did, I mean the game was years old and they added something that wasn't needed for starters, sigh.
Kyousuke.: Well I still feel angry for the BS they did, I mean the game was years old and they added something that wasn't needed for starters, sigh.
I gathered as much from your post. This really isn't the thread for "Gearbox and its slimy business practices" though. Sadly there's probably an entire roster of companies doing that "sign up for and log into an account" nonsense - maybe enough to fill its own thread.

(Yikes... let's pretend I posted once and not multiple times. Damn GOG forum)
Post edited May 29, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: I gathered as much from your post. This really isn't the thread for "Gearbox and its slimy business practices" though. Sadly there's probably an entire roster of companies doing that "sign up for and log into an account" nonsense - maybe enough to fill its own thread.

(Yikes... let's pretend I posted once and not multiple times. Damn GOG forum)
Yeah sorry, I've gone a bit OT.
high rated
this may have already been posted, but @HeroicFantasy said " [Knights of the Chalice] will definitely come to GOG after the Kickstarter of KotC 2. Thank you for tweeting! =)"

https://twitter.com/HeroicFantasy/status/1267207303058665472

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=knights%20of%20the%20ch
high rated
New company in the catalog: Playmestudio:
The Signifier:
When the vice-president of the largest tech company in the world is found dead in her apartment, you are asked to investigate her last memories to find what really happened...

You are Frederick Russell, an expert in AI and psychology, and the main researcher behind an experimental deep brain scanner called the Dreamwalker. Its controversial technology allows the exploration of the recorded senses and unconscious realms of the mind.

In a world on the verge of an AI revolution, you will navigate through the deep and surrealistic world of human psychology and learn from its darkness.

​You will defy the abstract language of the unconscious where everything can be interpreted.

The Signifier is a first-person tech-noir mystery adventure with a multi-layer narrative that spirals into a complex web of real world intrigue and surreal suspense...

Can you find truth... in a subjective world?
high rated
YS NET has been added to GOG's company list, for Shenmue III.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by SCPM
SCPM: YS NET has been added to GOG's company list, for Shenmue III.
19 november 2020 for steam. Every chance for gog also.
Lukin86: 19 november 2020 for steam. Every chance for gog also.
What about first and second part? Who has rights Sega or YS NET?
Lukin86: 19 november 2020 for steam. Every chance for gog also.
v1989: What about first and second part? Who has rights Sega or YS NET?
The publisher on Steam seems to be SEGA. While the publisher for III is Deep Silver, which is probably why it gets a release here.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by Prah
high rated
https://www.gog.com/game/shenmue_iii

Also confirmed for release:
https://www.gog.com/game/outward_the_soroboreans
YES! Great find!
Post edited June 04, 2020 by acute71