It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Shadow Tor Studios

Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil is already here. Barrow Hill instead?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Shadow Tor Studios

*Crossing fingers*

Any Jonathan Boakes or Matt Clark game is more than welcome here!
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Shadow Tor Studios

Both games now appeared with a nice 75% discount when buying both of them...
was something unofficially confirmed for a release date of today?
Tomorrow on friday easter officially starts, but today is "Green Thursday", as far as I know a kind of important church date BEFORE easter. It is possible, that catholic Poland / GOG already went to easter weekend and we get nothing until tuesday. :(
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
tfishell: was something unofficially confirmed for a release date of today?
maybe we get Ancient Enemy by Shadowhand devs.
Anime-BlackWolf: Tomorrow on friday easter officially starts, but today is "Green Thursday", as far as I know a kind of important church date BEFORE easter. It is possible, that catholic Poland / GOG already went to easter weekend and we get nothing untill tuesday. :(
Well, churches are closed here, much southern than Poland, but otherwise it's not that important holiday.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
Our churches in germany are closed, too, but the holiday (where almost no one works, if not very important job) from tomorrow on is not canceled. I suspect Poland to do the same.

I would like a nice "buyable" easter egg from GOG, too, but I try to stay calm / not to hype myself in this case. :(
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: Tomorrow on friday easter officially starts, but today is "Green Thursday", as far as I know a kind of important church date BEFORE easter. It is possible, that catholic Poland / GOG already went to easter weekend and we get nothing untill tuesday. :(
I'm okay with that. Even if one isn't religious it's still an opportunity to spend time with family.
Anime-BlackWolf: I would like a nice "buyable" easter egg from GOG, too, but I try to stay calm / not to hype myself in this case. :(
I'm almost positive tomorrow is Alder's Blood (I was all hyped a couple weeks ago, but it was just the Switch release date not the PC one).

I know I'm grabbing that and firing it up right away - been looking forward to it for a bit now.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Arclight Creations for Help will come tomorrow (release on April 22nd):
In an uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, in the wake of the October Revolution, a group of passengers survive the mysterious catastrophe of Trans-Siberian railway train… They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until rescue arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice.

The basic mechanics of the game focus on the survival of the characters (meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of security, exploring surroundings), but the player will quickly find out that in order to win, he needs much more: to learn the personality of the characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and taking care of the morale. You may choose to act selfish but it is cooperation that will allow you to win and keep clear conscience.

Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
Guide 9 unique characters coming from different social origins and grouping in three society classes
Discover intimate stories and past of all party members
Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife affecting survivors life.
Experience in-game narrative events system based on characters relations and morale
Immerse yourself in touching story set in 1917 pre-Bolshevik Imperial Russia
SCPM: The devs of Zoria: Age of Shattering would like to bring the game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/TTrinketGames/status/1228985080468692992
Have tried out the demo of Zoria, and it's honestly really, really good. Should definitely wind up here one day. Hopefully it does.

I created a wishlist entry for it. Please vote if you want to see it here.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/zoria_age_of_shattering
Post edited April 10, 2020 by Pangaea666
high rated
New company in the catalog: Second Maze, maybe for The White Door?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Second Maze, maybe for The White Door?
Maybe it will come with Paradox.
Hellpoint, which was set to release on GOG and Steam on April 16, is delayed to Q2 2020.
Cyberpunk was gonna be released tomorrow as well. I wonder if GOG has something special behind the curtain to try fill that gap.