It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Blueside and Blueside BSV Holdings for Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders (release this Friday) - Steam page
Noice. Lots of interesting releases of late. :)
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Blueside and Blueside BSV Holdings for Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders (release this Friday) - Steam page
hell yes! i quite enjoyed this on the original xbox. very cool!
fortune_p_dawg: hell yes! i quite enjoyed this on the original xbox. very cool!
Oh wow I didn't realize this was an old game. Cool. I'm a fan of remasters or enhancements that add quality-of-life improvements (modern control schemes and co.) and improve performance on new PCs, and whatnot.
fortune_p_dawg: hell yes! i quite enjoyed this on the original xbox. very cool!
tfishell: Oh wow I didn't realize this was an old game. Cool. I'm a fan of remasters or enhancements that add quality-of-life improvements (modern control schemes and co.) and improve performance on new PCs, and whatnot.
me too. hope they did a good job.
Nice!

LOVED this game on XBox. Was so satisfying leveling up your companies of guys. Just a TON of options from gear to upgrades to abilities. And the way gold was shared it meant you really had to decide how you best wanted to build up your army.

I ended up with some heavy footsoldiers that I'd use for locking up other groups of guys - that was where I spent the majority of my gold on gear and points for upgrades. But there are just a TON of different ways you can go. Cavalry, arches, flying units... and you had to carefully develop / equip all of them while also tending to your "main" single guys.

This is the first game, right? I remember it got a sequel on XBox a year or so later that always felt just too difficult to be fun to me. The first game was challening but not frustrating - the second felt like they just upped the difficulty and maybe removed a few of the myriad upgrade paths from the first.
This is exciting. I was bugging them on the Steam forums about releasing it over here.
"New" company in the catalog: Arcen Games, LLC. Was already in the catalog as "Arcen Games". "A Valley Without Wind 1&2" or "Skyward Collapse"?
The-Business: "New" company in the catalog: Arcen Games, LLC. Was already in the catalog as "Arcen Games". "A Valley Without Wind 1&2" or "Skyward Collapse"?
starward rogue?
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders brings the 2004 cult action-strategy hybrid to PC
it was? I remember some folks playing first KUF, but since the market was oversaturated - they jumped to different titles or stay with their favorites.

Wonder if they bring that one too...
The-Business: "New" company in the catalog: Arcen Games, LLC. Was already in the catalog as "Arcen Games". "A Valley Without Wind 1&2" or "Skyward Collapse"?
BeatriceElysia: starward rogue?
Another (iirc) previously rejected title being unrejected? Cool if true. It does have 220+ votes.
I always wanted to play A Valley Without Wind - I hope it's the two pack of 1 + 2 . I never pulled the trigger on the direct purchase from their webstore.
BeatriceElysia: starward rogue?
tfishell: Another (iirc) previously rejected title being unrejected? Cool if true. It does have 220+ votes.
nope, only ai war dlc.
tfishell: Another (iirc) previously rejected title being unrejected? Cool if true. It does have 220+ votes.
BeatriceElysia: nope, only ai war dlc.
Oh, bah. Maybe it'll still show up eventually.
For DARQ, there are two DLCs planned, first called "The Tower", revealed by GOG Galaxy API.
ditorius: For DARQ, there are two DLCs planned, first called "The Tower", revealed by GOG Galaxy API.
it's already on upcoming page