It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

llamas: Lair of the Clockwork God released today on Steam, but for some reason not here even though the other Size Five Games titles are here. That's a bummer! I can't find any mention of it's coming here eventually either. Let's hope it won't take too long, I can't imagine it was rejected.
He hasn't spoken to GOG yet, said earlier today he'll drop them a line.
The-Business: Dungeon themed weekly sale? New companies in the catalog: Monkey Stories (Heroes of the Monkey Tavern) and Redshift
Swedrami: Perfect opportunity for the teased Dungeon Master re-release as well.
Is there any source for this?
high rated
New company in the catalog Radiation Blue for Genesis Alpha One (page confirms release for today):
In a near-future ravaged by wars, corrupt regimes and devastating pollution, influential corporations have created the Genesis program in a last-ditch attempt to save humanity.

As the Captain of a Genesis starship, you journey into uncharted space on the ultimate mission. Build and manage a space vessel, farm resources, deal with terrifying alien infestations, clone creatures and explore a vast, randomly generated universe.

Go Rogue

Huge, randomised galaxies ensure every run in Genesis Alpha One is unique. Choose one of three difficulties or tailor the game to your playstyle with the Custom Game Mode. Discover new planets, circumvent asteroid fields and survive encounters with the Mechanics and Framen, space pirates who will board your ship to destroy your ship and all its inhabitants. Death is the end and once all your clones are dead, the mission is over. However, you will carry through artefacts unearthed into your next playthrough as well as unlock new corporations, making you more powerful with each attempt.

Build, Upgrade, Explore

Starting with a small vessel, you’ll have to build and maintain an intergalactic ark by combining dozens of upgradable spaceship modules including crew quarters, workshops, hangars, clone labs and greenhouses.
Using an intuitive building menu, easily snap together the pieces of your ship to tailor it to your playstyle. Develop your vessel and then explore your creation in first person.

Battle Alien Infestations

Alien infestations can spread quickly, contaminating the ship and crew. It’s imperative to wipe them out before you become overwhelmed and your ship is destroyed. An arsenal of weapons and defences can be researched to help you fight the alien threat. Unleash an array of powerful weaponry, research alien diseases to heal your crew, equip new abilities and deploy warbots to devastate the alien hordes.

Clone and Create New Lifeforms

As your ship grows, so must your crew. Using ground-breaking cloning technology, your crew will expand to meet the needs of the ship.
Loot DNA samples from the aliens you encounter across the galaxy and splice them with members of your crew to give humanity a chance to prosper with abilities far beyond what was previously imagined.

Delve Deep Into Vastness of Space For Valuable Resources

In order to expand your ship and sustain your crew, you must explore planets fraught with danger. Gather elements such as Copper and Uranium and harvest plants to sustain life aboard your vessel. You may also find alien artefacts and intel from those explorers that have gone before, and not lived to tell the tale.
Swedrami: Perfect opportunity for the teased Dungeon Master re-release as well.
murkki: Is there any source for this?
Other than the screenshot from the Dungeon Master II manual the German-language GOG-Twitter account had posted back in September last year - no.
https://twitter.com/GOGcomDE/status/1176536157607403521
Unannounced "DOOM"-Series sale started 1 hour ago, 1 week long. "DOOM 2016" incoming? :)
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Anime-BlackWolf
Anime-BlackWolf: Unannounced "DOOM"-Series sale started 1 hour ago, 1 week long. "DOOM 2016" incoming? :)
Or the long-overdue original non-BFG edition Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil expansion pack.
That would be very nice, too. I hope ALL THREE of them (yeah I am greedy, kick me...). :)
Anime-BlackWolf: Unannounced "DOOM"-Series sale started 1 hour ago, 1 week long. "DOOM 2016" incoming? :)
yep, i ahve my fingers crossed... but not too hard.
Swedrami: Or the long-overdue original non-BFG edition Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil expansion pack.
don't get my hopes up ;)

I don't know that Bethesda would bring Doom 2016 so close to Doom Eternal coming out, but ya know if they did, thanks to them! (though personally I do want original D3+RoE more; ideally we'd get both D3+RoE and Doom2016 at least, if not even more Bethesda/id/Zenimax games)

also it's strange for them to be on sale again since they were on sale just last week (right?), but I guess maybe it's a sale "in honor of" Eternal's soon release.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by tfishell
http://images-1.gog-statics.com/cddbeabad0fbc88c618b89c71e55351c8132ba6e67b4dde51b86dfd224059c45.jpg

The image of the sale picture is from "DOOM 3" if I am correct... maybe really the old stuff?

"Doom Eternal" comes End of March, a release of "DOOM 2016" at that time would be better for sales than today.
Anime-BlackWolf: ...
My guess (to temper my expectations) is that's probably an image from the BFG edition, an edit from the 2nd screenshot on this page - https://www.gog.com/game/doom_3_bfg_edition
Post edited February 25, 2020 by tfishell
Yeah, no problem with that. The sale ITSELF is the mystery. It is LONG, it is UNANNOUNCED and it is VERY specific (after another Bethesda sale a few days ago). So something is going on. I hope something new is coming...
Just appears to be a sale on the Doom titles already here for no specific reason
Steam...
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/doom/
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Pyromancer138
Doom 64, possibly?
But this isn't going to release until March, the 20th, by which the sale has long ended.

A pre-order, maybe?
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Swedrami