It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New entities in the catalog:
ARS GOETIA
ARS GOETIA, Plug In Digital, Maple Whispering Limited
Should be for the adventure The Blind Prophet
Post edited February 05, 2020 by The-Business
high rated
New company in the catalog: Retrific, likely for
Colt Canyon:

Take your revolver and rescue your kidnapped partner in this atmospheric and punchy rogue-lite game.

Colt Canyon is a 2D pixel art shooter where you control a cowboy, or one of the many other unlockable characters, whose mission is to save his kidnapped partner from the ruthless bandits. Take your gun and TNT and shoot your way through a hostile canyon full of hidden treasures, weapons, obstacles and all kinds of bloodthirsty scum. Maybe you can save more people than just your partner. But watch out. Once you got your partner your job is not done. You'll also have to get back home...

FEATURES

Range of characters and weapons to play and unlock
Dynamic and immersive environments and enemies
AI-Controlled companions
Local Coop
Upgrades for you and your companions
Randomized, persistent and open levels
Strategic stealth and fast-paced action
Boss Fights
Roguelike elements
Permadeath
High replayability
Beautiful minimalistic pixel art
Punchy particle effects
and much more...
Post edited February 06, 2020 by The-Business
Out of curiosity I was wondering, is there any way to track down all those games that were almost certainly about to be released, but then for one reason or another never arrived on GOG?
E.g. 911 Operator never got released here.

Made such a report for 2016 - GOG got more restrictive to urls in posts, it's partially garbled now.
high rated
Sky Cannoneer is coming to GOG on February 20th:
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/357768/SKY_CANNONEER_LAUNCHES_FEBRUARY_20TH_ON_STEAM_AND_GOG.php

Genesis Alpha One has a release date now, February 25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6K0zh0XQc

Alexim: Out of curiosity I was wondering, is there any way to track down all those games that were almost certainly about to be released, but then for one reason or another never arrived on GOG?
metricfun keeps track of anything mentioned in this thread here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/upcoming_gog_releases_2020_thread
Did you mean something more specific?
high rated
Door Kickers 2: Task Force North may show up as 'In Development' game in near future, if the developer and GOG make a deal. Source: developer's post.
high rated
New company in the catalog: ONE-O-ONE GAMES, probably for
The Suicide of Rachel Foster:

Coming back to the family Hotel after years, a strong-willed woman finds herself trapped with the ghosts from her past and a cellular telephone as the only way to unveil a terrible truth.
Post edited February 07, 2020 by The-Business
The-Business: E.g. 911 Operator never got released here.

Made such a report for 2016 - GOG got more restrictive to urls in posts, it's partially garbled now.
SCPM: metricfun keeps track of anything mentioned in this thread here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/upcoming_gog_releases_2020_thread
Did you mean something more specific?
Thanks to both of you, I meant precisely lists like these, more out of personal curiosity than anything else. It's interesting to note that the games that initially should have arrived on GOG are not few, but they seem to decrease from year to year, a sign that the process becomes increasingly simple / safe.
high rated
Alexim: Florence is coming to Steam soon, so now we have further confirmation!
I think we're most likely looking at a Valentine's Day release on PC.

Andrey82: YESSS!!! But on the other hand still waiting for [...] and XCOM2. :(
I've been keeping an eye on the XCOM2 angle and all I can say is that it's not dead in the water. There's no way to tell how soon it will land, and I can't give you any more details (because of feral GOGBears), but they are working on it.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I've been keeping an eye on the XCOM2 angle and all I can say is that isn't not dead in the water. There's no way to tell how soon it will land, and I can't give you any more details (because of feral GOGBears), but they are working on it.
What a great news, Komrade !

Can't wait to complete my X-COM DRM-free collection. =)
WinterSnowfall: I think we're most likely looking at a Valentine's Day release on PC.

WinterSnowfall: I've been keeping an eye on the XCOM2 angle and all I can say is that isn't not dead in the water. There's no way to tell how soon it will land, and I can't give you any more details (because of feral GOGBears), but they are working on it.
Hey Winter,could you please let us know if it will have online features such as multiplayer and cross-play?
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Pyromancer138
WinterSnowfall: I think we're most likely looking at a Valentine's Day release on PC.

Thank for the news! Will wait for XCOM2 on GOG.

Maybe, you can tell: is there work going with Assassin's Creed 2-3 and/or Sniper Elite 3 or 4 for GOG? There was some info about this games get released on GOG, but there was no more info.
Pyromancer138: Hey Winter,could you please let us know if it will have online features such as multiplayer and cross-play?
Sorry, but it's not something I'm aware of or can ever know about any game we talk about on this thread.

Andrey82: Maybe, you can tell: is there work going with Assassin's Creed 2-3 and/or Sniper Elite 3 or 4 for GOG? There was some info about this games get released on GOG, but there was no more info.
Just because I occasionally stumble into some things does not mean I know more than I'm letting on :). If I had any info on those games you wouldn't have to ask me for it, because I'd let you know anyway. Unfortunately, I haven't picked up any signs of the games you've mentioned.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by WinterSnowfall

WinterSnowfall: I've been keeping an eye on the XCOM2 angle and all I can say is that it's not dead in the water. There's no way to tell how soon it will land, and I can't give you any more details (because of feral GOGBears), but they are working on it.
Does your sources know something about Civ6?

I've been keeping an eye on the XCOM2 angle and all I can say is that it's not dead in the water. There's no way to tell how soon it will land, and I can't give you any more details (because of feral GOGBears), but they are working on it.
v1989: Does your sources know something about Civ6?
Well we don't have Civ 5 yet (or Beyond Earth) so can't see Civ 6 landing here anytime soon.