It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

seppelfred: Twin Mirror will be an Epic Store exclusive for one year.
https://www.pcgamer.com/dontnods-twin-mirror-delayed-will-launch-next-year-as-an-epic-store-exclusive/

So whatever you found doesn't mean that all these games will be released here shortly.
As always. These findings never guarantee the appearance of the game here, much less guarantee a soon appearance.
It just means that GOG assumes the release of this game here, for example, after the expiration of the exclusivity period in this case (already have some deal... or just trolls us).
What bothers me more specifically in this case is that the publisher is Bandai Namco. And this causes great doubts, because there is a feeling that large Japanese publishers are more likely to make harakiri than to publish a more or less fresh game DRM-free here.

If Batman: Arkham series will be published here, then my patience will be rewarded. However, as usual.
Post edited January 25, 2020 by Loger13
Loger13: What bothers me more specifically in this case is that the publisher is Bandai Namco. And this causes great doubts, because there is a feeling that large Japanese publishers are more likely to make harakiri than to publish a more or less fresh game DRM-free here.
Well, Bandai Namco released Little Nightmares here.
Loger13: What bothers me more specifically in this case is that the publisher is Bandai Namco. And this causes great doubts, because there is a feeling that large Japanese publishers are more likely to make harakiri than to publish a more or less fresh game DRM-free here.
seppelfred: Well, Bandai Namco released Little Nightmares here.
I know, but.... One game... that is almost 2 years old (if not counting DLCs).
I hope my suspiciousness will be redundant.
Considering the fact Panzer Corps is available for purchase here... Is the release of PC2 a given? Any news on that front?
ReynardFox: A bit concerned Arkham Knight wasn't found with those...
Nergal01: Maybe the current deal includes both Asylum and City, with Origins and Knight arriving later. We'll see if anything comes of it. I mean, I'd be ecstactic about some DRM-free Arkham, don't get me wrong.
I wonder why Epic doesn't sell Arkham Origins... I know it's made by a different developer, but it's the same Publisher.
seppelfred: Well, Bandai Namco released Little Nightmares here.
No offense to Little Nightmares/its fans at all, but that's not exactly one of the games that first come to mind when I think of Namco. It's past time to bring some of the big name stuff here too.
Regarding Skybound Entertainment and The Walking Dead: the TWD games in my GOG library now have the "soon" tag. And in Galaxy, the library entries are marked as "coming soon", too. So, yeah, the TWD games are coming back.

Which is great, because I'll finally be able to get the last season and finish the series. Which is appropriate, since I recently finished reading the comics.
rjbuffchix: No offense to Little Nightmares/its fans at all, but that's not exactly one of the games that first come to mind when I think of Namco. It's past time to bring some of the big name stuff here too.
Same thing with Capcom...
But how about Sega, have they even released ONE game on GOG?
teceem: Same thing with Capcom...
Nope, nothing at all.

Which is a shame. I could think of quite a few games from their catalogue I'd like to see here. >_>
I guess some publishers either really want to maintain the illusion of control over their games (especially Japanese ones?), or they don't think GOG will bring in enough money for releases here to be worthwhile. I seriously doubt GOG would reject most of the games many people want to see here.
Post edited January 25, 2020 by tfishell
teceem: Same thing with Capcom...
Nergal01: Nope, nothing at all.

Which is a shame. I could think of quite a few games from their catalogue I'd like to see here. >_>
It is a shame that SEGA doesn't have any of their stuff on here. I would love to buy Valkyria Chronicles 4, Bayonetta, or Vanquish on here. At least Valkyria Chronicles 1 is "drm-free" on Steam.
tfishell: I guess some publishers either really want to maintain the illusion of control over their games (especially Japanese ones?), or they don't think GOG will bring in enough money for releases here to be worthwhile. I seriously doubt GOG would reject most of the games many people want to see here.
Oh yeah. All that Warhammer stuff. Alien: Isolation. Condemned. Or how about the Yakuza games? I'd love to have those here. Ah, well, maybe some day.
tfishell: I guess some publishers either really want to maintain the illusion of control over their games (especially Japanese ones?), or they don't think GOG will bring in enough money for releases here to be worthwhile. I seriously doubt GOG would reject most of the games many people want to see here.
Nergal01: Oh yeah. All that Warhammer stuff. Alien: Isolation. Condemned. Or how about the Yakuza games? I'd love to have those here. Ah, well, maybe some day.
Well, Condemned would be blocked for germans.
seppelfred: Well, Condemned would be blocked for germans.
Yeah. Thankfully, there are ways to bypass that.
Nergal01: Oh yeah. All that Warhammer stuff. Alien: Isolation. Condemned. Or how about the Yakuza games? I'd love to have those here. Ah, well, maybe some day.
I think GOG would too. Total Wars series, Sonic titles, Two Point Hospital, Catherine, Bayonetta, Company of Heroes. Some of those old-school titles are only $1 even - Comix Zone, Altered Beast, etc. -, maybe GOG could bundle some of them together.

edit: and sheesh, many SEGA games are on sale for like 3-5 bucks on Steam. It seems strange to me that they wouldn't bother with GOG when they're already doing deep discounts on Steam.
Post edited January 25, 2020 by tfishell