It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XCOM2? When? WHEN???
ReynardFox: That X-Com 2 trailer is from August. I thought GOG said they don't sit on game releases. :p
Still waiting on Celeste yo
ReynardFox: That X-Com 2 trailer is from August. I thought GOG said they don't sit on game releases. :p
You think perhaps someone should tell GOG that it is no longer August anymore? :p
Maybe there's been problems with the multiplayer functionality? Wasn't Civ5 supposed to get a GOG release since late last year.
SCPM: I'll just leave this right over here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z4RdOo2NFQ
I presume they removed the trailer, since I get "This video is set to private" when I click on this?
SCPM: I'll just leave this right over here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z4RdOo2NFQ
Mafwek: I presume they removed the trailer, since I get "This video is set to private" when I click on this?
When SCPM shared it, it was just unlisted, so everyone with the link could see it. Some 'blue' has changed it to private (no one but the GOG YT account can see it) in the last... 3 hours?
Djaron: i just cant sleep now ! I'v either seen TOO MUCH or TOO FEW with this unexpected (and monthes old) trailer...
I'd sleep well and take it easy if I were you, because all we really know is that it's going to be released *eventually*, just like George R.R. Martin's next "A Song of Ice and Fire" book :P... along with Civ5 and some other things mentioned in this thread.

Need I remind you we knew that Oblivion was on its way more than a year before it was released...

Andrey82: XCOM2? When? WHEN???
When the GOGBear wills it, and not a moment sooner!
Post edited December 21, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
TheGreatDustpan: Maybe there's been problems with the multiplayer functionality?
XCOM1 on GOG is single player only.
I doubt that GOG version of XCOM2 will have multiplayer support .

Anyway - let's hope for the next week release, shall we ? =)
TheGreatDustpan: Maybe there's been problems with the multiplayer functionality?
Edward_Carnby: XCOM1 on GOG is single player only.

Well, I can live without multiplayer, I want singleplayer campaign with all expansions.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Zeboyd Digital Entertainment LLC. Indicating the already mentioned Cthulhu Saves Christmas.
offtop

Where is my XCOM2 ?!
Sigh...

/offtop
Edward_Carnby: offtop

Where is my XCOM2 ?!
Sigh...

/offtop
Seems we scared GOG off with this one...

they panicked when they saw potential customers were overly/too loudly interested with a possible release of some game so they had to cancel all the stuff in a hurry, because enthousiastic customers who display suspicious desire to spend money on some of your wannabe products is bad for business !
Edward_Carnby: offtop

Where is my XCOM2 ?!
Sigh...

/offtop
All of a sudden they realized GOG wasn't just a Steam key reseller. All big publisher games will be pulled any day now :(
Edward_Carnby: XCOM1 on GOG is single player only.

frankly, i'd be very interested about the numbers and telemetrics of the % of XCom 1 and 2 buyers who ever played the multiplayer mode, and more of that, the proportion/share of their multiplayer gaming time over single player time

frankly: whoever bought either of those two games (on other platforms) on the sole incentive and selling point that was "multiplayer game mode" ? this game is designed as long strategy+tactical single player campaigns playthroughs to begin with... Multiplayer mode is anecdotic, especially the clunky way it was implemented first in Xcom EU/EW; i tried a handful of time, at yzarly interval, to get into it and the matchmaking servers were more desert than a ildwest ghost town ith tumbleweed gently rolling with the wind and a distant coyote scream in the horizon...
Now I really hope that this trailer release wasn't just an mistake and still hope that we will get XCOM2 until end of this year.