It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Greedfall, guys! Focus Home is very happy!
I think they are not alone - awesome release! :)
high rated
New person in the catalog: Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Sounds like Grimoire because 'Golden Era Games' has also been added as company.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New person in the catalog: Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Sounds like Grimoire
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The-Business: New person in the catalog: Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Sounds like Grimoire
ITZ COMING! :D

My wallet is ready!
Who will buy that? I mean, I guess someone's wallets will be bled dry, but, but...
fronzelneekburm: ITZ COMING! :D

My wallet is ready!
Same
It's finally time for Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, the best game ever made, to grace GOG.
Should be added to the examples when you look up the definition of "Unexpected turn of events".
Glad curation saw the error in their ways.
BeatriceElysia: Who will buy that? I mean, I guess someone's wallets will be bled dry, but, but...
People who dig Wizardry and Might&Magic kind of games.
They would buy that, for sure.
Sure there were some games a'la Wizardry since then, but if you don't like japanese art style (manga, anime) - you have little to no choice after last Wizardry release from 2001 .
Post edited December 11, 2019 by SpecShadow
I heard that Grimoire has gotten alot better in the last few updates, so good that it is coming here.
Still praying for the Dungeon Master trilogy.
Lord_Kane: I heard that Grimoire has gotten alot better in the last few updates, so good that it is coming here.
Totally! If you ignore the tumultuous development cycle and just take the game for what it is, it is a very good RPG! If you are into those kind of hardcore RPGs. Basically the Wizardry 7 sequel that we never got.
high rated
Got my popcorn ready for the release thread.
The-Business: New person in the catalog: Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Sounds like Grimoire because 'Golden Era Games' has also been added as company.
My perspective is the game has over 1k votes on the wishlist so I'm glad it's actually coming, finally. I dunno how it will sell after all these years but still.

I wish other well-made highly-voted titles like Consuming Shadow would be reconsidered too if possible.
tfishell: I wish other well-made highly-voted titles like Consuming Shadow would be reconsidered too if possible.
Yes, in general, it would be nice if the local censors revised their old refusals. Among the games that were refused, there are those that have the right (and sufficient quality) to exist here.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Loger13