It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kelefane: How is one of the best Dungeon Crawlers ever "too niche"? That game is right up GOGs alley.
fortune_p_dawg: is a joke
Well, they did say no to Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls. Then again the game is still not out of Steam because it's plagued by legal issues - so I don't really blame GoG for that one.
Kelefane: How is one of the best Dungeon Crawlers ever "too niche"? That game is right up GOGs alley.
fortune_p_dawg: is a joke
My bad.
low rated
Lord_Kane: too niche
GOG declined other Dungeon crawlers in the past:
- Silk: Wilderness Adventures on the Ancient Silk Road (not really a dungeon crawler, but blobber-like movement)
- Infinite Adventures
- Das Geisterschiff / The Ghost Ship
- Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (has been recently updated to version 3, but changelog is still missing)
- Aeon of Sands: The Trail
- The Quest
- ... and of course Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls

I say no to GOG and will re-embrace Steam. Sadly.
Lord_Kane: too niche
was joking. :)
high rated
New company in the catalog: GhostShark for Still There which releases today:
A sci-fi adventure into space station management, mysterious radio messages, motherfucking AIs, sociopathic people in charge, and finding one's true self in a galaxy way too far, far away.
More info at RPS.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ossian Studios - Mysteries of Westgate for Neverwinter Nights 2?
Looks like it's the Tyrants of the Moonsea soundtrack: https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_tyrants_of_the_moonsea_official_soundtrack
high rated
New company in the catalog: Asobo Studio.

Should be for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Asobo Studio.

Yes! I didn't expect it so soon, it seems that Focus Home was very successful with its releases on GOG.

That's excellent news. I've been dying to play that one for a long time.

Oh sweet.

btw It's literally at 999 votes right now.
high rated
Yesterday, there's a "New Release" thread made by gog for Streets of Rage 4 and then they yanked it. I guess it supposed to be "Coming Soon" for 2020.

tfishell: Oh sweet.

btw It's literally at 999 votes right now.
Been playing that game a while now. Flippin' love it.
zlaywal: Yesterday, there's a "New Release" thread made by gog for Streets of Rage 4 and then they yanked it. I guess it supposed to be "Coming Soon" for 2020.
Was it GOG themselves? Had that been the case, wouldn't the frontal, store page, also include a pic with link? I posted in there, but it disappeared. And it had b (bracket) symbol gaps, all over, in OP's text.

Smells fishy to me. Seems like some ediots, unrelated to GOG staff, are tampering with web-tools in here, again. Like they tried to post like/pass as blues, in the past and stuff like that, or something.
Post edited November 23, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Smells fishy to me. Seems like some ediots, unrelated to GOG staff, are tampering with web-tools in here, again. Like they tried to post like/pass as blues, in the past and stuff like that, or something.
Unfortunately nobody but GOG can answer to that. GOG staff have a terrible record on posting official news lately (broken links, posting before everything ready etc).
zlaywal: Unfortunately nobody but GOG can answer to that. GOG staff have a terrible record on posting official news lately (broken links, posting before everything ready etc).
You have a point. This is another possibility. Thanks for your 2 cents

BTW, i 'd love to see STREETS OF RAGE making it here! I 've had tons of fun, with the fangame (Streets of Rage Remake V5.1) and its numerous mods.
Post edited November 23, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7