It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Maybe we'll also see Area 51, Psi-Ops, Mortal Kombat Trilogy and 4 (4 is supported by nGlide), and other missing Midway/WB titles show up.
I wish this would've happened.
high rated
The developers said they would like to bring Wildermyth to GOG when it is out:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/763890/discussions/0/3342162929517690952/
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Unfrozen, likely for Iratus
Man, "Darkest Dungeon clones" sure have become a thing.
Woah, Stranglehold? That'd be nice. That game sure shrank into the background after its release, didn't it? I never played it, so if this is true, I can finally remedy that. Unfortunately, Stranglehold is under sales restrictions in my country. And you know what that means.
Nergal01: And you know what that means.
Doing game trades with folks from non-restricted countries. ;)
I swear, up until last year, I could find several physical copies of Stranglehold in a nearby shop's bargain bin. Never was curious enough to grab one.
Mr.Mumbles: Doing game trades with folks from non-restricted countries. ;)
Yeah. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge once I get to it.
rodrolliv: I swear, up until last year, I could find several physical copies of Stranglehold in a nearby shop's bargain bin. Never was curious enough to grab one.
I remember seeing some copies for like $5 at Gamestop years back. I have to assume it'll be like $9.99 here though the 5.99 price tag would be more competitive.

Maybe the fact we may be getting new WB games is due to WB handling Cyberpunk 2077 distribution in North America.

edit: F3AR FA3R FEAR 3 actually has over 700 votes (I was surprised), maybe GOG will finally be able to bring it.
Post edited November 17, 2019 by tfishell
Nergal01: Woah, Stranglehold? That'd be nice. That game sure shrank into the background after its release, didn't it? I never played it, so if this is true, I can finally remedy that. Unfortunately, Stranglehold is under sales restrictions in my country. And you know what that means.
Grab it when you are on holidays ;)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Unfrozen, likely for Iratus
Mr.Mumbles: Man, "Darkest Dungeon clones" sure have become a thing.
and the funny thing is - they are better than actual DD
less grindy and less punishing via RNG (X-Com is like walk in the park in that department compared to DD).
tfishell: edit: F3AR FA3R FEAR 3 actually has over 700 votes (I was surprised), maybe GOG will finally be able to bring it.
As somebody who liked FEAR, hated FEAR 2: Project Origin, and heard even worse things about F3AR I have to ask: do we even want that damned thing here?
tfishell: edit: F3AR FA3R FEAR 3 actually has over 700 votes (I was surprised), maybe GOG will finally be able to bring it.
Mafwek: As somebody who liked FEAR, hated FEAR 2: Project Origin, and heard even worse things about F3AR I have to ask: do we even want that damned thing here?
I recently played it, and it's certainly the worst of the saga, in all aspects. That doesn't mean I want it to never be here, just that I'd give priority to literally any other game from that publisher, if that is how it works.
Mafwek: As somebody who liked FEAR, hated FEAR 2: Project Origin, and heard even worse things about F3AR I have to ask: do we even want that damned thing here?
Apparently over 700 people do, so I'd like to see it show up for them and so the wishlist entry can be completed.
What happened with all that Dungeon Master talk a while back? I haven't seen anything since. Wish that game was on GOG.
I'd say yes, if only for the sake of completing the series. >_>