It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: ChaosForge. Likely for Jupiter Hell:
I recommend everyone to watch the game official trailer. To end. The guys are fine with a sense of humor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8hfy0GopQ
Looks nice, something like Superhot with Hack and Slash mechanics :)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: ChaosForge. Likely for Jupiter Hell:
Hope so.. that'd be awesome...
RIP & TEAR a turn at a time
high rated
GOG has added FromSoftware, Inc. by itself as a new company in the list. I can't help but get my hopes up, but it is most likely just something related to Metal Wolf Chaos XD, which for the time being is still showing as both FromSoftware, Inc. and General Arcade. For reference, on Steam the only titles with the exact match of FromSoftware, Inc. are the Dark Souls games, the rest are a mix or are listed as just FromSoftware, no Inc.
SCPM: GOG has added FromSoftware, Inc. by itself as a new company in the list. I can't help but get my hopes up, but it is most likely just something related to Metal Wolf Chaos XD, which for the time being is still showing as both FromSoftware, Inc. and General Arcade. For reference, on Steam the only titles with the exact match of FromSoftware, Inc. are the Dark Souls games, the rest are a mix or are listed as just FromSoftware, no Inc.
I wouldn't get hopes up... :P
SCPM: GOG has added FromSoftware, Inc. by itself as a new company in the list. I can't help but get my hopes up, but it is most likely just something related to Metal Wolf Chaos XD, which for the time being is still showing as both FromSoftware, Inc. and General Arcade. For reference, on Steam the only titles with the exact match of FromSoftware, Inc. are the Dark Souls games, the rest are a mix or are listed as just FromSoftware, no Inc.
If we can have the Dark Souls trilogy on GOG, my life will be complete.
There's no way FromSoft being listed is going to result in something I actually want. Because I really want Dark Souls, and it can't just be that easy, can it?

Can it?
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up either but I wonder what DLC MWC could have as I don't see anything else listed on Steam. The OST makes the most sense to me.

Otherwise maybe CDP used their Bandai Namco connections to convince them to bring one or more Dark Souls games or convinced BN to at least let FS self-publish here. (I thought it was a SEGA-published but obviously learned otherwise.)

edit: Oh and we do technically have BN already here with Little Nightmares.
edit2: I'm just assuming Dark Souls would be the series coming if it's not just more MWC stuff. Maybe CDP/GOG somehow convinced Activision to release Sekiro here :P but the older Dark Souls makes more sense to me (though MWC makes the most sense to keep our expectations low).
Post edited August 01, 2019 by tfishell
tfishell: Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up either but I wonder what DLC MWC could have as I don't see anything else listed on Steam. The OST makes the most sense to me.

Otherwise maybe CDP used their Bandai Namco connections to convince them to bring one or more Dark Souls games or convinced BN to at least let FS self-publish here. (I thought it was a SEGA-published but obviously learned otherwise.)

edit2: I'm just assuming Dark Souls would be the series coming if it's not just more MWC stuff. Maybe CDP/GOG somehow convinced Activision to release Sekiro here :P but the older Dark Souls makes more sense to me (though MWC makes the most sense to keep our expectations low).
Can't see MWC having any DLC, given that it's a port of an Xbox game, and Devolver doesn't tend to publish many games with DLC.
tfishell: Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up either but I wonder what DLC MWC could have as I don't see anything else listed on Steam. The OST makes the most sense to me.

Chacranajxy: Can't see MWC having any DLC, given that it's a port of an Xbox game, and Devolver doesn't tend to publish many games with DLC.
There's supposed to be exclusive skins for the different storefronts. Maybe more skin DLCs?
high rated
Minoria, spiritual successor to Momodora, will be launching on August 27th.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/08/minoria-launches-august-27-for-pc-later-for-consoles
Grargar: Minoria, spiritual successor to Momodora, will be launching on August 27th.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/08/minoria-launches-august-27-for-pc-later-for-consoles
I'll have to get this. Momodora was short, but sweet.

Off topic, but at this point all my wishlist is games that are TBA.
Chacranajxy: There's no way FromSoft being listed is going to result in something I actually want. Because I really want Dark Souls, and it can't just be that easy, can it?

Can it?
I'm still waiting for the Arkham Batman games, Assassin's Creed 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Dead Space 2... it's never that simple around here.
Chacranajxy: There's no way FromSoft being listed is going to result in something I actually want. Because I really want Dark Souls, and it can't just be that easy, can it?

Can it?
ReynardFox: I'm still waiting for the Arkham Batman games, Assassin's Creed 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Dead Space 2... it's never that simple around here.
I guess the general consensus (I may be wrong) is that it is indeed GOG's DRM-free stance holding back "AAA" games from coming here.
Grargar: Minoria, spiritual successor to Momodora, will be launching on August 27th.

Cool. I'm really glad that this is the next game from these guys, rather than the ghetto 3D Momodora game that was in the works.