It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, apparently a lot of us were made to switch to the new version of the improved™ store yesterday. Now writing in the search bar any developer or publisher doesn't provide any results, GOG is always better no doubt.
joppo: I haven't found information in this thread to confirm but apparently we just got:
- SoniComi
- Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya Director's Cut
- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
- Kurokami-sama's Feast (and its demo)

None of the gamecards are working, however. I think they will all be released later today.
I can taste the salt on the breeze from here...

Interesting that you found them already - I'm curious how, if the catalog scripts all broke. Were the game listings on the store or something?
joppo: I haven't found information in this thread to confirm but apparently we just got:
- SoniComi
- Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya Director's Cut
- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
- Kurokami-sama's Feast (and its demo)

None of the gamecards are working, however. I think they will all be released later today.
personthingy: I can taste the salt on the breeze from here...

Interesting that you found them already - I'm curious how, if the catalog scripts all broke. Were the game listings on the store or something?
https://www.gog.com/partner/gog_weekly :-)

Yeah, from the last time Saya no Uta was mentioned here it's sure there will be people flipping tables at the release thread. And a lot of downvotes.
high rated
FulVal: How can i switch to the old catalog?
A cookie needs to be edited. This is how it's done for Firefox, other browsers will likely also have the ability in their developer tools:
1. Open https://www.gog.com/games.
2. Open the 'Storage' tab of the developer tools (Shift + F9).
3. On the left, pick Cookies > https://www.gog.com if not already selected.
4. Find the row with "cat_ab" and the value "new".
5. Doubleclick "new" to edit it.
6. Enter "old".
7. Click somewhere else to save.
8. Reload page.
Both Little Big Adventure games got renamed to Little Big Adventure Classic today. Were there any rumors of the enhanced edition from Steam showing up here?
soosgjr: Both Little Big Adventure games got renamed to Little Big Adventure Classic today. Were there any rumors of the enhanced edition from Steam showing up here?
They were renamed by the developers, it's not connected to the Enhanced Edition - it was done to standarize their names across the regions. The developers are working on a new LBA game, keep your eyes on the website :-)
soosgjr: Both Little Big Adventure games got renamed to Little Big Adventure Classic today. Were there any rumors of the enhanced edition from Steam showing up here?
zeffyr: They were renamed by the developers, it's not connected to the Enhanced Edition - it was done to standarize their names across the regions. The developers are working on a new LBA game, keep your eyes on the website :-)
Oh no, then they must be going down the same terrible path of naming things as the Master of Magic devs did for their sequel/remake/remaster/whatever. Thanks for the info.
high rated
According to a twitter post by Stephen Kick: https://twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/1481534643711053824?s=20

we can expect the remaster of the playstation/saturn version of Powerslave called Powerslave Exhumed sometime in February.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Untold Tales => Aspire - Ina's Tale:
Trapped in perpetual slumber inside the cruel Tower that feeds off the dreams of its victims, one prisoner awakes. Lost inside the Tower’s inner chambers, the heroine Ina must now search for a way out. Along the way, she’ll traverse marvelous scenery, meet enigmatic characters, solve intuitive puzzles, and conquer platforming sequences as she comes closer to her goal - but farther from innocence.
"Studio Voyager, IguanaBee" => What Lies In The Multiverse (prologue scheduled for release on Monday):
What Lies in the Multiverse is a story-driven, 2D adventure that one could call a dramatic comedy. Filled to the brim with hilarious, cartoonish hijinks, the narrative also presents the player with mature and deep themes like death, envy, and obsession.

When a gifted boy (known only as The Kid) is zapped into a totally new universe, he encounters Everett - a sarcastic, eccentric, and mysterious scientist with the power to shift dimensions. Bonded with a dangerous mutual curiosity for parallel worlds, they embark on an investigation into the unknown. Together they venture off to a strange island where they will find key answers about Everett's past and the universe, all while being hunted by old yet dubious acquaintances who are looking to capture them and put a stop to their dimension shifting shenanigans.
Bulbware announced that Bulb Boy: Jar of Despair will come out in 2022. First game in the series is on GOG so I think we will probably see sequel here.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Red Nexus Games Inc., IndieArk => Peglin (RPG + puzzle?)

Sweet & Tea => How to Raise a Wolf Girl (visual novel)
Silky's Plus Wasabi => Kimagure Temptation (18+ visual novel? steam page blocked in Germany)
Escu:de, Element => Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat~ on Steam (18+ visual novel? steam page blocked in Germany)
Denpasoft: 18+ visual novels, e.g. Nekopara
Post edited January 17, 2022 by The-Business
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Red Nexus Games Inc., IndieArk => Peglin

Silky's Plus Wasabi => Kimagure Temptation (18+ visual novel? steam page blocked in Germany)
Escu:de, Element => Re;Lord 2 ~The witch of Cologne and black cat~ on Steam (18+ visual novel? steam page blocked in Germany)
I can already picture the forum threads when these release :)
high rated

Red Nexus Games Inc., IndieArk => Peglin

wolfsite: I can already picture the forum threads when these release :)
Personally I'm one of those folks who have no problem in GOG releasing all that Hentai stuff here. Even though I'm no VN fan I understand there's a market for that.

What I completely lack to understand is why GOG rejected (and still misses) stuff like Unreal World among many other great games. :|
low rated

Red Nexus Games Inc., IndieArk => Peglin (RPG + puzzle?)

This thread is quickly turning from one of my favorites to the most hopeless one...
Lord_Kane: According to a twitter post by Stephen Kick: https://twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/1481534643711053824?s=20

we can expect the remaster of the playstation/saturn version of Powerslave called Powerslave Exhumed sometime in February.
Hopefully this stays true