New companies in the catalog:
Charge Games: maybe Overloop
Overloop is a dystopian puzzle platformer set in a world where the cloning of anything is possible. Clone yourself using the Cloning Gun. Use your copies the way you want. Kill them if you wish, they don't matter.
• Clone yourself and meet your clone. Sacrifice him to solve a deadly puzzle. Make another one and have fun!
• Local Coop! Bring a friend, make copies of each other. Debate who's going to die on a next puzzle.
• Want some hardcore? Make hundreds of clones, but try to save the original you.
• Discover all possible ways to die: use lasers, saws, guns, or just squish yourself between two walls.
Brainwash Gang, probably for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
Nongunz is a nihilistic action platformer roguelike. Obscure in both gameplay and theme, Nongunz is a riddle that demands sacrifice. Completely rebuilt in Unity, the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the original, featuring two all-new modes: Arena and Local Co-op.
• Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits • The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz • Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters • Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of differents enemies • Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master • The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind • New for the Doppelganger Edition! Join forces with your double in Local Co-op mode • New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nongunz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges... moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nongunz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers... which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.