It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The-Business: Not part of the 3pm Polish time releases.

New companies in the catalog: SCS Software and Cosmi Valusoft (the latter was already in the catalog as "Cosmi ValuSoft"). Euro Truck Simulator 2?
FulVal: Meh... I want GTA series...
Or Sleeping Dogs!
FulVal: Meh... I want GTA series...
kmanitou: Or Sleeping Dogs!
Oh yeah! I liked that much better than any GTA part. The Hong Kong atmosphere was great! I would buy and play right away.
New company in the catalog: Webfoot

zeffyr: So was Partisans 1941, but today, on the release date on Steam, it has been removed... :-(
:-(
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Webfoot
Whoa, that's actually a throwback for me because I played both 3D Frog Frenzy and Safari Kongo (whose content was later repurposed for Frog Frenzy 2 - same levels but different character models).

I'd buy a 3D Frog Frenzy + Frog Frenzy 2 bundle at a reasonable price (still own the CD with the 2 games), but I'm not sure if they'd meet curation standards. (heck I'd like to own Safari Kongo again, preferably that would be thrown in too)

http://www.webfootgames.com/game.html?gameid=SafariKongo

http://www.webfootgames.com/game.html?gameid=FrogFrenzy2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5J2aJNCQNc
Post edited October 15, 2020 by tfishell
Super Huey III (2003) is coming tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/playziggurat/status/1316756043486068737
Glaucos: Super Huey III (2003) is coming tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/playziggurat/status/1316756043486068737
Hooray... so it should be clarified what the webfoot entry in the GOG database stands for.

Unfortunately, that means nothing special for tomorrow as well. :(
Post edited October 15, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
Pygmalion_4678: Hooray... so it should be clarified what the webfoot entry in the GOG database stands for.

Unfortunately, that means nothing special for tomorrow as well. :(
Yeah, not a fan of war simulation games either. I expect Ziggurat releases another batch of games (still waiting for some of their Ocean/Infogrames games), but i'm not holding my breath.
zeffyr: ....

So was Partisans 1941, but today, on the release date on Steam, it has been removed... :-(
Yes, that's strange.
I was looking forward to getting it here in GOG, and now it seems as if they have erased all traces of it.
Does anyone have any idea of what has happened?
high rated
MichaelJDK: Does anyone have any idea of what has happened?
"We always try to bring the game to as many players as possible - even though we concentrate at the moment on Steam, we are looking into it. " (c) Dev's on steam forums.

BTW - looks like this game has some sort of hidden DRM.
Fuck this dev;s.
Post edited October 15, 2020 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
zeffyr: ....

So was Partisans 1941, but today, on the release date on Steam, it has been removed... :-(
MichaelJDK: Yes, that's strange.
I was looking forward to getting it here in GOG, and now it seems as if they have erased all traces of it.
Does anyone have any idea of what has happened?
Who knows, maybe the dev got cold feet and pulled it at the last minute in hopes to get more sales on the other platform that way? Gotta get the most out of those initial sales.
Probably will still release on GoG, just with a slight delay.

Edward_Carnby: BTW - looks like this game has some sort of hidden DRM.
I think we found the culprit.
GoG probably asked the dev to remove it for the DRM-free version and the dev refused to budge, at least for the time being.

We're likely looking at a longer delay for the GoG release then.
Post edited October 15, 2020 by Swedrami
New company in the catalog: Mighty Polygon for Relicta
Relicta is a first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Alone in the treacherous depths of the Moon, your scientific mind is the only thing that can keep your daughter alive…

Play as a top physicist stranded on an eerie, derelict Moon base. Find your way around the enigmatic, terraformed craters by bending gravity and magnetism to your will in order to solve physical puzzles. Will you rush straight ahead and try to reach safety – or will you take your time to gather clues and unravel the intrigues of 22nd century orbital politics? Buried in the eternal darkness of the lunar craters lies a secret that might claim your daughter’s life – or change the fate of humanity forever. Are you ready to face the ultimate consequences of your research?

The year is 2120.

Ever since the War, the massive base under the lunar rock has laid derelict and forgotten. Its dead silence conceals something darker than the depths of Shackleton Crater. Something that was there centuries before the greedy ice miners, the idealistic pirates and the self-righteous corporations came in search of forbidden secrets. Secrets capable of covering the barren regolith in lush jungle, altering entire magnetospheres or deploying even more insidious effects.

And now Patel is trapped on Luna, with nothing but her brains and her gravitoelectromagnetic gloves. She will have to navigate the mind-bending experiments left behind by Aegir Labs, while she tries to unravel the mysteries of the anomaly codenamed Relicta.

– Mind-bending mechanics – alter gravity and magnetism at will.

– Complex physical puzzles – combine your abilities in innovative ways to solve these physical riddles.

– Lovingly detailed environments – each corner tells a story, each new step is a challenge.

– Deep and enigmatic background story – Find clues and piece together the details about the investigation of the Relicta’s anomaly.

– Immersive original soundtrack – slip into the soundscapes of a sci-fi psychological thriller.
MichaelJDK: Does anyone have any idea of what has happened?
Edward_Carnby: "We always try to bring the game to as many players as possible - even though we concentrate at the moment on Steam, we are looking into it. " (c) Dev's on steam forums.

BTW - looks like this game has some sort of hidden DRM.
Fuck this dev;s.
It also seems that the dev are locking threads after giving the middle finger to the customers:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1227530/discussions/0/4835136555190032029/

I'd be catious of this and check if galaxy will not be required to play for some similar crap, should the game release on GOG at a later date.
high rated
Kyousuke.: It also seems that the dev are locking threads after giving the middle finger to the customers:
They are also deleting threads about DRM.
As I Said before - fuck this dev's. Even if they release game on GOG - they don't get my money.

PS: Fun fact - this type of DRM so easy to crack so I can't understand why dev's even bother with it ?
Edward_Carnby: They are also deleting threads about DRM.
As I Said before - fuck this dev's. Even if they release game on GOG - they don't get my money.

PS: Fun fact - this type of DRM so easy to crack so I can't understand why dev's even bother with it ?
Same here.

Now I'm really curious to see if the game will have a GOG release at all.

Btw sorry for going OT, but I wanted to warn people. Also thanks for bringing this up, Edward_Carnby.
Kyousuke.: Same here.

Now I'm really curious to see if the game will have a GOG release at all.

Btw sorry for going OT, but I wanted to warn people. Also thanks for bringing this up, Edward_Carnby.
Yes.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/partisans_1941_gog_build_delayed