It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New combination in the catalog: Simon Boxer, Twice Different for Ring of Pain (release next Thursday)
Pygmalion_4678: Why do you never write "Rocksteady" / "Warner Montreal" for Batman Arkham Series...? :(
The releases of Prince of Persia (2D), Settlers 1 and GTA London are needed to unlock this :P
You know that Gta London can't be released...
The-Business: New combination in the catalog: Simon Boxer, Twice Different for Ring of Pain (release next Thursday)
Pygmalion_4678: Why do you never write "Rocksteady" / "Warner Montreal" for Batman Arkham Series...? :(
The-Business: The releases of Prince of Persia (2D), Settlers 1 and GTA London are needed to unlock this :P
As far as I'm concerned, GOG could release all parts of "xyz simulator" as long as I finally get Arkham Asylum, Origins and City. :)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
FulVal: You know that Gta London can't be released...
Ssssh, don't tell them.
The-Business: New combination in the catalog: Simon Boxer, Twice Different for Ring of Pain (release next Thursday)

The releases of Prince of Persia (2D), Settlers 1 and GTA London are needed to unlock this :P
Pygmalion_4678: As far as I'm concerned, GOG could release all parts of "xyz simulator" as long as I finally get Arkham Asylum, Origins and City. :)
+1000 But please don't forget Arkham Knight ( and maybe even Blackgate) :)
FulVal: You know that Gta London can't be released...
The-Business: Ssssh, don't tell them.
I want it too but Rockstar Games is not here :(
Pygmalion_4678: As far as I'm concerned, GOG could release all parts of "xyz simulator" as long as I finally get Arkham Asylum, Origins and City. :)
wcdeadpool: +1000 But please don't forget Arkham Knight ( and maybe even Blackgate) :)
I would buy Knight and Blackgate as well (Catwoman!), but I don't like Knight's storyline (what a shitty end, no spoilers), the empty city (again...) and the way they implemented the batmobile (tank fights in batman? wtf). But yeah, they should release the complete series with all titles included of course.
Does anyone know anything about The Medium? Up until now it only had a Steam release, but it's also going to be on EGS.

All other Bloober Team games are here too.
Post edited October 09, 2020 by bluethief
wcdeadpool: +1000 But please don't forget Arkham Knight ( and maybe even Blackgate) :)
Pygmalion_4678: I would buy Knight and Blackgate as well (Catwoman!), but I don't like Knight's storyline (what a shitty end, no spoilers), the empty city (again...) and the way they implemented the batmobile (tank fights in batman? wtf). But yeah, they should release the complete series with all titles included of course.
I agree that Knights ending was rushed and that there was too much batmobile in it. You can add that the secret identity of the titular arkham knight was very easy to guess for anyone who's read the comics . But on the other hand, I found that the game had incredible production value , especially in its rendition of Gotham City. The sound is top notch all around. Some character arcs are very good ( the freeze DLC in particular). And there was a lot of content in the GOTY version of the game. Overall, it was my second favorite game of 2015 after witcher 3. But I can't be too objective since this is one of my all-time favorite videogame series :)
Pygmalion_4678: I would buy Knight and Blackgate as well (Catwoman!), but I don't like Knight's storyline (what a shitty end, no spoilers), the empty city (again...) and the way they implemented the batmobile (tank fights in batman? wtf). But yeah, they should release the complete series with all titles included of course.
wcdeadpool: But on the other hand, I found that the game had incredible production value , especially in its rendition of Gotham City. The sound is top notch all around. Some character arcs are very good ( the freeze DLC in particular). And there was a lot of content in the GOTY version of the game. Overall, it was my second favorite game of 2015 after witcher 3. But I can't be too objective since this is one of my all-time favorite videogame series :)
That is undoubtedly correct. Gotham alone was worth the money, although I missed some districts from the previous ones. I also liked the DLC missions by far the best. I don't know of any game other than The Witcher 3, which I would have liked better in 2015 than Batman Arkham Knight - despite many criticisms. (Without the Arkham Knight and with a slightly different Batmobile plus an ending with more perspective for Batman, I would have liked it far, far better. Oh - and a Gotham with citizens, please!)
high rated
Ziggurat II is coming to GOG after it leaves Early Access:
https://mobile.twitter.com/milkstone/status/1313825716153266176

The developer of Mecha Knights: Nightmare would like to bring the game to GOG:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1163870/discussions/0/2971771480489060106/#c2971771480489201546

And entries have been found in GOG’s database for Neofeud and Little Nightmares II.
bluethief: Does anyone know anything about The Medium? Up until now it only had a Steam release, but it's also going to be on EGS.

All other Bloober Team games are here too.
Damn, ngl that looks great. Not sure they would throw the game to GOG immediately though.
high rated
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries alongside the Heores of the Inner Sphere add-on confirmed for the proper DRM-free GoG release on 10th of December:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ5E13dxSM (at the 2:33 mark)
Post edited October 12, 2020 by Swedrami
Swedrami: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries alongside the Heores of the Inner Sphere add-on confirmed for the proper DRM-free GoG release on 10th of December:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ5E13dxSM (at the 2:33 mark)
Oh wow great news, I can't wait!
high rated
*honk*