It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rjbuffchix: Yes! They weren't kidding about re-thinking curation. I didn't think this game would've made it here, but had my eye on it for a while through itch.
Was this originally rejected? Very well-received on Steam anyway, looks solid for fans.

I wish The Consuming Shadow would be un-rejected.
tfishell: Was this originally rejected? Very well-received on Steam anyway, looks solid for fans.
I don't think it was originally considered, but I could be wrong.
rjbuffchix: Yes! They weren't kidding about re-thinking curation. I didn't think this game would've made it here, but had my eye on it for a while through itch.
tfishell: Was this originally rejected? Very well-received on Steam anyway, looks solid for fans.

I wish The Consuming Shadow would be un-rejected.
For everyone who hasn't voted yet:...
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_consuming_shadow
The-Business: New company in the catalog: panstasz for World of Horror: Horror adeventure set in Japan with 1-bit graphics.
There was never any doubt that World of Horror would be accepted on GOG.
low rated
Kind of annoyed that the Langrisser remake from NIS isn't on GOG. Feels like GOG launched those Bethesda games, and was like "fuck it, let's call it a year," cuz it's been a snoozefest ever since.
Chacranajxy: Kind of annoyed that the Langrisser remake from NIS isn't on GOG. Feels like GOG launched those Bethesda games, and was like "fuck it, let's call it a year," cuz it's been a snoozefest ever since.
Looking at Steam page, I think GOG would accept this; it may not be their fault it isn't here.

Also Rimworld and Mark of Chaos are important releases.
Chacranajxy: Kind of annoyed that the Langrisser remake from NIS isn't on GOG. Feels like GOG launched those Bethesda games, and was like "fuck it, let's call it a year," cuz it's been a snoozefest ever since.
tfishell: Looking at Steam page, I think GOG would accept this; it may not be their fault it isn't here.

Also Rimworld and Mark of Chaos are important releases.
Oh, in the case of Langrisser, I don't think it's GOG's fault - I work with NISA enough to know that some titles are easier for them to bring to non-Steam platforms than others. I'm just saying that the overall additions to the catalog - regardless of reason - have been pretty lackluster of late.
high rated
New company in the catalog: yeo for either
The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa
or
Arrest of a stone buddha

Adventure release day is coming.
Chacranajxy: Oh, in the case of Langrisser, I don't think it's GOG's fault - I work with NISA enough to know that some titles are easier for them to bring to non-Steam platforms than others. I'm just saying that the overall additions to the catalog - regardless of reason - have been pretty lackluster of late.
Uh, I wonder what do you specifically mean with "I work with NISA enough to know"...

What I would really like to know though is how much NISA cares or is interested on releasing their titles here rather than only steam. Despite having mixed feelings due to personal reasons, it's one of the few japanese publishers which cared to release dome of their games here (although I don't know how much NIS is involved here, rather than just NISA).
high rated
New company in the catalog: Glass Revolver for ITTA:
When Itta wakes up and finds herself surrounded by her dead family, her only guide is a strange spirit that takes the form of the family cat.

As Itta, players must seek out the powerful beings locked away beneath this seemingly peaceful world and go toe-to-toe against them in harrowing battles.

ITTA is a game inspired by themes of personal struggle. Keep going… no matter what you endure along the way.

Features:

A Girl Displaced
Explore a deceptively beautiful and deadly realm to find answers.

Monstrous Challenge
Seek and destroy unsettling and powerful creatures to find answers.

Bullet-Hell Chaos
Simple to pick up but tough to master twin-stick shooter combat.
high rated
New company in the catalog: "Masterbrain Bytes" and "Masterbrain Bytes, Toplitz Productions" for Cattle and Crops, a farming sim
high rated
New company in the catalog: Gentlymad Studios (was already in the catalog but only on combination for Pizza Connection 3) for Endzone
In 2021, a group of terrorists blew up nuclear power plants around the world and plunged the world into chaos. Only few were able to escape into underground facilities called "Endzones". 150 years later, mankind returns to the surface - under your command! In an extremely hostile environment full of radioactivity, contaminated rain and extreme climate change, you'll have to prove your worth as a leader.

Features

Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with over 30 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
Gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets and depositories.
Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain and sandstorms.
Send expeditions to forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.
And many more features coming during our early access phase...
high rated
Put seeds into your wallet, GOG wants to harvest. New entities in the catalog:

Toplitz Productions
Toplitz Productions, UMEO Studios

Should be for Farmer's Dynasty.

With Toplitz productions onboard, will we get Industry Giant II back and maybe even more strategy and simulator games?
The-Business: Put seeds into your wallet, GOG wants to harvest. New entities in the catalog:

Toplitz Productions
Toplitz Productions, UMEO Studios

Should be for Farmer's Dynasty.

With Toplitz productions onboard, will we get Industry Giant II back and maybe even more strategy and simulator games?
Spring Sale upcoming
Hey, we finally got XCOM 2. if anybody wants to latch on and voice support for Civ 1+2 and Civ V coming here, I responded to a Firaxis tweet (who were bantering with GOG): https://twitter.com/tytbone/status/1239760838615085056