It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: i still wish popcap would come here

i kno they wrere bought out by ea but i loved <3 those games
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wholeheartedly agrees. Would certainly love Zuma and Plants VS Zombies. I also had the full collection (the one costing 70 bucks) in my Steam wislist, up until few years back, but they discontinued the package, unfortunately, alas...

But even with Plants VS Zombies i would be happy, really; i love this tower defense gem.
I agree. The amount of time I've spent on PvZ endless mode is truly, truly a sin.
StarChan: I agree. The amount of time I've spent on PvZ endless mode is truly, truly a sin.
Same, here. Also, i especially appreciate the Sunflower in this game, because my sweetie, the real star-chan, likes Sunflowers and had pics with entire fields filled with them...

Sunfloweeeeer = <3

:'(
Post edited November 29, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
StarChan: I agree. The amount of time I've spent on PvZ endless mode is truly, truly a sin.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Same, here. Also, i especially appreciate the Sunflower in this game, because my sweetie, the real star-chan, likes Sunflowers and had pics with entire fields filled with them...

Sunfloweeeeer = <3

:'(
Indeed, some of us StarChen (plural) are known to be helianthovores.
smallfish13: one old game suggestion I haven't seen much around here:

Project Snowblind when?
Square Enix is the publisher?
they're too busy deleting their games to bother with putting new olds back for sale
smallfish13: one old game suggestion I haven't seen much around here:

Project Snowblind when?
SpecShadow: Square Enix is the publisher?
they're too busy deleting their games to bother with putting new olds back for sale
Let's not forget Squeenix actively removed DRM free games (like Tomb Raider Anniversary) from people's SE accounts in the past even though they paid for them.

We aren't getting any more Squeenix games unless there's a massive management shift inside the company.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Studio Pixel. Is it for Cave Story?
high rated
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Studio Pixel. Is it for Cave Story?
Cave Story is the indie game I'd most like to see make it to GOG. The retail version is published by Nicalis, so they'd also have to be onboard to make it happen. I'm thinking Kero Blaster (Pixel's follow-up) is more likely as Active Gaming Media / Playism is already a publisher here.
Post edited December 02, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
OMG, please be it! The best indie game ever made.
Could be for Kero Blaster, since Playism is the publisher for that one. Frankly, I'm not getting my hopes up of seeing Cave Story here due to Nicalis's history of dickishness.

Edit: Pffffffft. Totally only read the first half of Barry's post after making my own. Doh!
Post edited December 02, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
There was banner right on GOG for some unreleased game published by Xseed called Heroland for short time.
BeatriceElysia: There was banner right on GOG for some unreleased game published by Xseed called Heroland for short time.
Actually, it appears that particular game has been released and can be purchased now, if you want it (and are willing to pay about $40).
BeatriceElysia: There was banner right on GOG for some unreleased game published by Xseed called Heroland for short time.
dtgreene: Actually, it appears that particular game has been released and can be purchased now, if you want it (and are willing to pay about $40).
Yeah, it was just few hours early leak.
Really a vague confirmation or maybe more substantial

https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/
BeatriceElysia: Really a vague confirmation or maybe more substantial

Oh how interesting.
BeatriceElysia: Really a vague confirmation or maybe more substantial

They are making another one?! Why the hell... sry, why the Abyss they choose that one!?
Post edited December 04, 2019 by Mafwek