It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company: Cultic Games for STYGIAN: Reign of the Old Ones (release date 2019-09-26, demo on their homepage):
Awesome!

Someone mentioned a social media feed or whatnot where the devs said something like "it's been the plan to bring it to GoG" so it's nice to see official confirmation... errr.... unofficially official confirmation ;)

I didn't really know too much about it, but when it was mentioned recently I check out some screenshots - looks great. Love the creepy art style, love the description of spell casting and sanity. Think the HP Lovecraft influences are great (just reading the blurb you posted is enough to get me excited).

Thanks for doing all this by the way Business. This is one of my favorite threads. I always comment when you or SPCM or Snow digs up something that looks interesting to me but never think to say thank you!
high rated
It is in fact pretty official that Pine is coming to GOG on the 10th of October, according to this Kickstarter update.
Post edited September 12, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
I have a feeling that this information was somewhere around here, but I could not find it, so I decided that it’s okay if I duplicate it:
Indivisible
https://indivisiblegame.com/
Indivisible, out October 8th for PS4, Steam, GOG, and Xbox One!
Source: https://indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/ (Indivisible Official Tumblr)

Desc:
Indivisible is an action RPG / platformer featuring stunning hand drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics. Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!

Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.

The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations”: people whom she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it.
Loger13: I have a feeling that this information was somewhere around here, but I could not find it, so I decided that it’s okay if I duplicate it:
Indivisible

Loger13: Source: https://indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/ (Indivisible Official Tumblr)

Desc:

Indivisible is an action RPG / platformer featuring stunning hand drawn art and animation combined with unique real-time combat mechanics. Immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master, and the trademark razor-sharp quality that Lab Zero Games is known for!

Our story revolves around Ajna, a fearless girl with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked, and a mysterious power awakens within her.

The game’s huge fantasy world, characters and aesthetic design are inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations”: people whom she can absorb and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from faraway lands, Ajna will learn about herself, the world she inhabits, and most importantly, how to save it.
Loger13:
Whoa, I had been looking for any indication this was coming here for a long time. Nice! :)
high rated
New company in the catalog: Dark Crystal Games, maybe for their upcoming game Encased?
Encased is a modern single player sci-fi post-apocalyptic isometric role-playing game. It’s all about exploration, adventures, and survival inside a sealed territory.

Our game is heavily inspired by the famous isometric RPGs of the late 90’s and early 2000’s. However, we aim not only to repeat the essential aspects that made those games golden classics, but also to improve and evolve the genre even further.

The player is a participant in a project researching the technology and artifacts of a long-gone civilization. Wondrous discoveries, mysterious artifacts, and dangerous anomalies are constant companions.

The story campaign will last twenty-five to thirty hours with significant replay potential. Play any character you want and watch the world change in response to your actions.

The game will feature turn-based combat. All mechanics are designed to give players a large number of tactical choices, freedom of action and an ability to approach every combat situation in a unique and creative way.

Features

Call of Adventure

Challenge the danger. Explore the remote desert encased within the unbreakable Dome. Fatal anomalies, rare artefacts and the breathtaking ruins of an ancient civilization await you!.

Deep Role-Playing

Character development will be based on a deep and extensive role-playing system of our own design, but it is inspired by classic role-playing games. There are no classes in the game, the player will be able to dispense attributes and learn skills at their own discretion.

Ultimate Freedom

The game will take place in an open world. After introduction, the player will be free to go anywhere and to explore the world as they please. The world consists of separately loaded locations. When moving from one location to another and traveling around the world, random events can occur.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Dark Crystal Games, maybe for their upcoming game Encased?
According to this post, yes, Encased is soon coming to GOG as an in-dev title.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Dark Crystal Games, maybe for their upcoming game Encased?
WinterSnowfall: According to this post, yes, Encased is soon coming to GOG as an in-dev title.
As of late, GOG became much faster with their coming soon announcements.
high rated
WinterSnowfall: According to this post, yes, Encased is soon coming to GOG as an in-dev title.
BeatriceElysia: As of late, GOG became much faster with their coming soon announcements.
It's almost like they figured out that announcing title XYZ coming to GoG (well) in advance makes it more likely that people pick up title XYZ on GoG instead on other platforms.
BeatriceElysia: As of late, GOG became much faster with their coming soon announcements.
Swedrami: It's almost like they figured out that announcing title XYZ coming to GoG (well) in advance makes it more likely that people pick up title XYZ on GoG instead on other platforms.
Ahahah exactly, finally!
Swedrami: It's almost like they figured out that announcing title XYZ coming to GoG (well) in advance makes it more likely that people pick up title XYZ on GoG instead on other platforms.
It took them too long to understand this.
But it seems that even now they do not fully understand this.
Loger13: I have a feeling that this information was somewhere around here, but I could not find it, so I decided that it’s okay if I duplicate it:
Indivisible

Loger13: Source: https://indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/ (Indivisible Official Tumblr)

Desc:

Loger13:
As a big Lab Zero fan (and a backer of this game), this fills me with so much joy. Thank you for presenting this news. Hopefully, Lab Zero will be able to bring Skull Girls here in the future.
I talked to the developers. Daymare 1998 gog is still planned on gog but rejected. I'm afraid it will end up as the game of their ancestors legacy publishers. We will not have it before 1years.
Lukin86: Daymare 1998 gog is still planned on gog but rejected.
The Hell GOG ?
Why ? WHY ?!
Lukin86: Daymare 1998 gog is still planned on gog but rejected.
Edward_Carnby: The Hell GOG ?
Why ? WHY ?!
They just said it will come out later this year as blair switch .sniff
Edward_Carnby: The Hell GOG ?
Why ? WHY ?!
Lukin86: They just said it will come out later this year as blair switch .sniff
If GOG has rejected the game, it will not come later. It seems more their decision, perhaps they have explained themselves poorly?