It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't find better thread, but Wildcards dlc for Pathfinder got delayed.
Kristian: Some of the games mentioned involved Blind Squirrel but not any of 2K Boston, 2K Australia, 2K Marin, 2K China or Digital Extremes. Only the Bioshock game fit the full list of companies. Games like Borderlands 2 did not involve those companies.
Well Gearbox and 2K are already here, so..
Evixios: Hmm, Epic Games stopping development of Unreal Tournament revealed something interesting for GOG too:

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/unreal-tournament-not-in-development-1203080017/

“‘Unreal Tournament’ remains available in the store but isn’t actively developed,” he told Variety. “We’ve recently worked with GOG on making classic Epic Games titles available and we’re planning to bring more of them to the store in their original glory.”

Hope we finally see UT3 to complete the set, besides I can't think of any other Epic games but maybe somebody else has a list.

Also have we seen any 'recent' Epic games on here or is he refferring to all the old stuff that has been here for years lol.
They might also be referring to games that they published and might still hold the rights to, games like Solar Winds, One must fall and others.

(underlined because this is only a theory, you could be very likely correct too)
Kristian: Some of the games mentioned involved Blind Squirrel but not any of 2K Boston, 2K Australia, 2K Marin, 2K China or Digital Extremes. Only the Bioshock game fit the full list of companies. Games like Borderlands 2 did not involve those companies.
1mikey1: Well Gearbox and 2K are already here, so..
Yes, but people were reacting to the dev combos involving Blind Squirrel being found in the database. That is no indication of any of the Borderlands games coming here since the rest of the developers in those two combos were not involved in any Borderlands game.

Edit:

For example WinterSnowfall quoted the list of companies and mentioned Sunset Overdrive as a possibility but that was Insomniac Games and Blind Squirrel, it didn't involve any of the 2K companies or Digital Extremes.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by Kristian
1mikey1: Well Gearbox and 2K are already here, so..
Kristian: Yes, but people were reacting to the dev combos involving Blind Squirrel being found in the database. That is no indication of any of the Borderlands games coming here since the rest of the developers in those two combos were not involved in any Borderlands game.
Same goes for Bioshock, it might take a long time for it to ACTUALLY arrive here. Like Undead Labs and SOD. Both BioShock and Borderlands now have their companies in the catalog, so they're equal.
Kristian: Yes, but people were reacting to the dev combos involving Blind Squirrel being found in the database. That is no indication of any of the Borderlands games coming here since the rest of the developers in those two combos were not involved in any Borderlands game.
1mikey1: Same goes for Bioshock, it might take a long time for it to ACTUALLY arrive here. Like Undead Labs and SOD. Both BioShock and Borderlands now have their companies in the catalog, so they're equal.
Sure. My point was merely that those Blind Squirrel entries did not make Borderlands more likely. It doesn't make those games less likely either, for that matter. The only thing it hints at coming here are the remastered Bioshock games.
1mikey1: Same goes for Bioshock, it might take a long time for it to ACTUALLY arrive here. Like Undead Labs and SOD. Both BioShock and Borderlands now have their companies in the catalog, so they're equal.
Kristian: Sure. My point was merely that those Blind Squirrel entries did not make Borderlands more likely. It doesn't make those games less likely either, for that matter. The only thing it hints at coming here are the remastered Bioshock games.
Well I'm not gonna get hyped when companies get added anymore, not after how much I got hyped when Undead Labs got added here over a year ago and still nothing.
Nowhere Prophet

Official website: http://www.noprophet.com/

According to the FAQs the game will be released here on GOG once the development is finished.

See under the point "When will the game be done?":
https://gdoc.pub/doc/e/2PACX-1vTBahleyuW_o3RI6ClAK4GrSvSTM3OJdjWVC418IWb7Vxrp03GCltqZZlcpjJwHv6wNRyOJvZrlK4RH

According to the developer, the official release date is not so far.

For now you can also buy the game and get access to the first access version (beta version) exclusively on itch.io.

https://sharkbombs.itch.io/nowhere-prophet

I already played the first access version and I really like the game. :)
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
Evixios: Also have we seen any 'recent' Epic games on here or is he refferring to all the old stuff that has been here for years lol.
I imagine they were referring to Jazz Jackrabbit which was released quite recently.
Evixios: ...
Oh I hope OMF2097 finally shows up. :P Ideally as a Christmas freeware freebie imo, though of course we already got Jill here for free.
high rated
Battle Princess Madelyn is launching on GOG on Thursday:
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/332225/Yes_Yes_Can_You_Believe_It_nbspYes_Yes_Can_You_Believe_It_nbsp.php
Post edited December 06, 2018 by SCPM
did you see it pop up in here this morning for about 2 minutes? :P

Computer Glitch
Digital Extremes could mean The Darkness II.
unisol2k1: Digital Extremes could mean The Darkness II.
Not really. Digital Extremes was mentioned as part of a group of development studios that worked together.
Edit: Just noticed you already pointed out that very same thing before. Oh well.

unisol2k1: Digital Extremes could mean The Darkness II.
Kristian: Not really. Digital Extremes was mentioned as part of a group of development studios that worked together.
I'm pretty sure it's at the very least Bioshock 1 & 2 as those developers mentioned are listed for them that way on Steam. So with any luck Infinite will come along as well since Irrational Games were already listed on GOG from their other older games.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles