It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ovosonico: The Last Days of June or Murasaki Baby
Murasaki Baby is only for the Vita, as far as I know.
So The Last Days of June.
Which is good news to me.
Post edited March 05, 2018 by rgnrk
Any news regarding the Tokyo Xanadu EX+ release by Aksys ?

I *know* it's coming, even the support page here at gog.com is up, but yea....bit too excited here. :)
high rated
New company in the catalog: Giant Squid for
Abzu
Discover a lush hidden world as you descend into the heart of the ocean, where ancient secrets lie forgotten and encounters with majestic creatures await.

ABZÛ is an epic descent into the depths of the sea, where players will explore beautifully rendered ocean environments with fluid swimming controls. The experience draws inspiration from the deep innate narrative that we all carry within our subconscious: the story of ABZÛ is a universal myth that resonates across cultures. The name references a concept from the oldest mythologies; it is the combination of the two ancient words AB, meaning ocean, and ZÛ, meaning to know. ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Giant Squid for
Abzu

Discover a lush hidden world as you descend into the heart of the ocean, where ancient secrets lie forgotten and encounters with majestic creatures await.

ABZÛ is an epic descent into the depths of the sea, where players will explore beautifully rendered ocean environments with fluid swimming controls. The experience draws inspiration from the deep innate narrative that we all carry within our subconscious: the story of ABZÛ is a universal myth that resonates across cultures. The name references a concept from the oldest mythologies; it is the combination of the two ancient words AB, meaning ocean, and ZÛ, meaning to know. ABZÛ is the ocean of wisdom.
The-Business:
Ooh, I hope so. Been waiting patiently for it to show up here.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Giant Squid for
Abzu
Great news! The game is using Denuvo so I didn't want to buy it. It's about time that they switched to DRM-free version and best of all to GOG!
The-Business: ABZÛ
Nice, that'll be another 370+ votes completed. :)
high rated
Another day, another company in the catalog: Slug Disco Studios for
Empires of the Undergrowth

Empires of the Undergrowth is an ant colony management game, in a fast-paced real-time strategy style. The player excavates their nest underground, constructing tunnels and chambers to store food and raise brood. On the surface, the ants claim territory, gather resources, overwhelm fearsome arachnids and clash with other colonies. Nest design, army size, composition and attack timing are key to securing victory.

“Your queen has set up home beneath a rotting log. She is fat, and vulnerable. Her first brood will need to move quickly if the colony is to survive. Their priority now is to find food, and there is plenty around; but there are other hungry creatures in the undergrowth. The workers will need to be vigilant.”

Missions are narrated from the perspective of a documentary film maker studying the ants, who offers intelligent insight into the goings-on of the colony and the undergrowth beyond. The primary game mode in early access is Formicarium, where you take ownership of a home colony of unique DNA-harvesting ants as they work to assimilate the desirable traits of their foes. You can upgrade them by playing one-off missions, sometimes with your home colony and sometimes with other ant species.
"Undergrowth? Back in my day we called that Recession."
Post edited March 06, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: Another day, another company in the catalog: Slug Disco Studios for Empires of the Undergrowth
Nice! Sin Ant meets Dungeon Keeper, as it seems. :)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: N-Fusion Interactive. Guesses?
Deepak Chopra’s Leela ;D

Really though, maybe Deadly Dozen ?

One of their Vietnam titles maybe, such as Line of Sight: Vietnam or Elite Warriors: Vietnam
Post edited March 06, 2018 by JinseiNGC224
SCPM: The monster taming and breeding game Crowns is coming to GOG by February 15, according to this tweet:
https://twitter.com/crowns_dev/status/961793589125832704
I did my twitter round today and saw that "Crowns" is titled "Monster Crown" instead. But also that the game is going on Kickstarter ( a link to the twitter post that was retweeted by the developers' account). Now I'm unsure how "advanced" is this game for it to go on Kickstarter.

If anyone has any information I'd appreciate it if you shared. The reason being that I try not to put games that are seeking funding to be made; on the list I keep up here. And now I'm unsure what to do with this game.

SCPM I quoted you because, as you brought our attention to the game, you might have more information. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't , since sometimes we just stumble on something and share it.
The point and click game '3 Minutes To Midnight' by Scarecrow-Studio has gog on it's main homepage.This one is a long way off though, next year.
high rated
New company combination: GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE INC. , Active Gaming Media Inc for The 25th Ward: The Silver Case:
It is five years since the events of 1999’s “The Silver Case,” set in the new 25th Ward that arose in the bayside area of Kanto. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events throwing together multiple protagonists including The Silver Case’s Tokio Morishima. With all viewpoints assembled, a truly shocking pattern emerges...

Available for the first time outside Japan, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is presented with new HD assets and additional content not found in the original version.

The Kanto 25th Ward was an enhanced and upgraded version of the project implemented in the 24 Wards.

In contrast to the chaotic 24 Wards, the 25th Ward seemed to be the picture of "normality" as its citizens quietly went about their daily lives.

But one day, Shiroyabu and his colleagues at the 25th Ward Heinous Crimes Unit are called out to a highrise apartment building to find the body of a woman killed under strange circumstances, with no external wounds―yet blood covers the room.

The facade of the Utopian "perfect everyday life" enjoyed in the 25th Ward had begun to crumble.

Heinous Crimes Unit
Police agency established for the investigation and handling of extremely violent crimes and the contagious "criminality" which causes them. This unit has express license to "process" targets on sight.

Regional Adjustment Bureau
This department oversees the lives and behavior of 25th Ward residents from behind the scenes. They "adjust" those elements of society who would cause trouble by completely eliminating them.

Bay Side Tower
The highrise apartment complex where the body of a woman killed under suspicious circumstances was found. The story begins here and branches out as it unfolds.
high rated
Ember is coming to GOG, here is it's support card:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001649434-Ember
SCPM: Ember is coming to GOG, here is it's support card:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001649434-Ember
Guess that's what the N-Fusion interactive entry is all about:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post8009
metricfun: I did my twitter round today and saw that "Crowns" is titled "Monster Crown" instead. But also that the game is going on Kickstarter ( a link to the twitter post that was retweeted by the developers' account). Now I'm unsure how "advanced" is this game for it to go on Kickstarter.

If anyone has any information I'd appreciate it if you shared. The reason being that I try not to put games that are seeking funding to be made; on the list I keep up here. And now I'm unsure what to do with this game.

SCPM I quoted you because, as you brought our attention to the game, you might have more information. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't , since sometimes we just stumble on something and share it.
No, this was just something I stumbled upon, and as you mentioned before I misunderstood their original tweet. It's still some time away before GOG will probably even look at the game.

Yeah, to be honest I was hoping it was for Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater. Ember looks interesting at least.