It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This is the Police 2 is coming to GOG:
http://www.4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/Allgemein/39415/2172979/This_Is_the_Police_2-Ein_neuer_Sheriff_ist_in_der_Stadt_Mischung_aus_Adventure__Management_wird_fortgesetzt.html

The article is in german. If you watch the trailer, you'll see the the GOG-logo at the end.
Post edited January 30, 2018 by seppelfred
tfishell: I assume having Way of the Samurai 4 doesn't mean we shouldn't have 3 here (I assume 4 doesn't make 3 "obsolete"), so hopefully that'll show up. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/way_of_the_samurai_3
X-com: Well it has been unofficially announced for release for a while now so it may just be that
And here it is :)
Ghorpm: And here it is :)
Fuck yeah!
tfishell: Okay, I got unofficial confirmation that "one of those will show up on gog". :)
:D
low rated
1mikey1: I was told to post the info here by a friend of mine. I couldn't give a f**k about a salty idiot like you tbh.
Pawel1995: Nice, keep these valid information coming! They truly add much to the whole topic, good job!
So is your mouth shut sweetie, now that I was right?
low rated
Pawel1995: Nice, keep these valid information coming! They truly add much to the whole topic, good job!
1mikey1: So is your mouth shut sweetie, now that I was right?
No it is not, but you should keep your SHUT!
high rated
Both of you shut up, or I'm turning this car around.

Edit: Seriously, guys. Play nice.

Love,

Everyone here
Post edited January 31, 2018 by Chacranajxy
low rated
1mikey1: So is your mouth shut sweetie, now that I was right?
Pawel1995: No it is not, but you should keep your SHUT!
No sweetie, sorry.
GOG, I hope we get a report button soon. Random plebs harassing other people on the forum shouldn't be a thing!
Pawel1995: GOG, I hope we get a report button soon. Random plebs harassing other people on the forum shouldn't be a thing!
I agree. If anyone's going to harass people around here, it should be me, gaddammit.
Is there any information on possible released for the RPG Game of Throne, Of Orc and Men, Demonicon or Mars Warlogs ?
Is there any news about Has been Heroes? From Frozenbyte?
I waiting for Total War game series:)
high rated
Can we get back on-topic please.
acute71: Can we get back on-topic please.
No.