It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

metricfun: Happy gaming.
On it. Thanks. :)
adaliabooks: This one is here ;)

https://www.gog.com/game/hearthlands
Skysect: CrossCode and Diluvion already released . Why still on your list ?
X-com: And Phoning Home
Fixed.
high rated
Vainamoinen: Countless Earthlock posts. ;P
metricfun: It's here!!! Happy dance for you (and anyone else that was looking forward for that release). It just makes me as happy as I'll be when fortune_p_dawg's Oblivion!!!!!11!!!!!11 will come out. Happy gaming.
oh i cannot wait. OBLIVION!!21!
Stories Untold will be coming to GOG February 27:
http://storiesuntoldgame.com/
high rated
New company in the catalog:Light Shock Software: Fightin' Spirit maybe?
The-Business: New company in the catalog:Light Shock Software: Fightin' Spirit maybe?
Or Pray for Death?
fortune_p_dawg: oh i cannot wait.
I think you'll have to. :)
The-Business: New company in the catalog:Light Shock Software: Fightin' Spirit maybe?
Fighting games, please.
Please!
karnak1: Or Pray for Death?
Fantastic! I actually played nothing but this game for like a week, many years ago. I may even remember some special moves :).
karnak1: Or Pray for Death?
WinterSnowfall: Fantastic! I actually played nothing but this game for like a week, many years ago. I may even remember some special moves :).
One thing is certain: not many games allow one to kick some ass as Great Cthulhu, like this one.
I believe SCPM has already spotted this with a support link, but here's an API entry as well for Furi: http://api.gog.com/products?ids=2098128602 .
WinterSnowfall: I believe SCPM has already spotted this with a support link, but here's an API entry as well for Furi: http://api.gog.com/products?ids=2098128602 .
I think this has be spotted before.
Still.. fingers crossed for Furi, one of the (supposed) best "hardcore" games of 2016 but don't want to buy en steam :/
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Osmotic Studios and Surprise Attack Games for Orwell:
Big Brother has arrived – and it’s you. Investigate the lives of citizens to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks. Information from the internet, personal communications and private files are all accessible to you. But, be warned, the information you supply will have consequences…

Orwell is a new governmental security program that has the power to survey the online presence of every person in The Nation. It can monitor all personal communications and access any computer. To preserve the privacy of citizens, human researchers examine the data Orwell finds and decide which pieces of information should be passed on to the security forces, and which should be rejected.

Selected from thousands of candidates, you are Orwell’s first human researcher. And when a terror attack rocks the Nation’s capital city of Bonton, Orwell, and you, are immediately put to the test. Starting with a single person of interest, you’ll help the security forces build out and profile a network of potential culprits.

But are these people really terrorists? What does the information you reveal to Orwell say about them? What if you find out things about them that not even their loved ones know? What is the real price of maintaining the security that the Nation is yearning for?
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Osmotic Studios and Surprise Attack Games for Orwell
Oh wow. That sounds great :)
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Osmotic Studios and Surprise Attack Games for Orwell:

Big Brother has arrived – and it’s you. Investigate the lives of citizens to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks. Information from the internet, personal communications and private files are all accessible to you. But, be warned, the information you supply will have consequences…

Orwell is a new governmental security program that has the power to survey the online presence of every person in The Nation. It can monitor all personal communications and access any computer. To preserve the privacy of citizens, human researchers examine the data Orwell finds and decide which pieces of information should be passed on to the security forces, and which should be rejected.

Selected from thousands of candidates, you are Orwell’s first human researcher. And when a terror attack rocks the Nation’s capital city of Bonton, Orwell, and you, are immediately put to the test. Starting with a single person of interest, you’ll help the security forces build out and profile a network of potential culprits.

But are these people really terrorists? What does the information you reveal to Orwell say about them? What if you find out things about them that not even their loved ones know? What is the real price of maintaining the security that the Nation is yearning for?
The-Business:
Awesome! First Virginia and now Orwell. GOG is slowly releasing my Steam wishlist. Now let's finally see Contradiction released here and some more visual novels and there won't be anything left I'd want on Steam that I couldn't get here.