It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X-com: Hi, Isn't this sort of here already, I know it's In Dev but at least it's available on GOG
Yes, my mistake. Removed Descent Underground from list.
haydenaurion: Any info on whether or not Constructor HD is coming to gog? Rock Paper Shotgun is showing a release date of January 31st (scroll down): https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/12/31/pc-games-of-2017/11/

I seem to remember a post here from the developer or publisher saying that it would be released here despite the original being removed from gog.
Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/constructor_series/constructor_hd_release_details/post1

Also, added to the list. :)
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Andrey82
X-com: Hi, Isn't this sort of here already, I know it's In Dev but at least it's available on GOG
Andrey82: Yes, my mistake. Removed Descent Underground from list.
haydenaurion: Any info on whether or not Constructor HD is coming to gog? Rock Paper Shotgun is showing a release date of January 31st (scroll down): https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/12/31/pc-games-of-2017/11/

I seem to remember a post here from the developer or publisher saying that it would be released here despite the original being removed from gog.
Andrey82: Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/constructor_series/constructor_hd_release_details/post1

Also, added to the list. :)
Ah, thank you! Couldn't find that thread for the life of me, lol.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by haydenaurion
Post edited January 06, 2017 by IronArcturus
Second update to the list because Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships was released.
IronArcturus: It would be nice to see Forsaken on GOG!
Chances are good because games from the list is appearing on GOG. Today was released one of them - Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships. So, Forsaken is almost surely arrive on GOG, the only question is when this will happen.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Andrey82
high rated
New company in the catalog: Sierra On-Line, Inc. Someone didn't reuse 'Sierra' which is already in use in the catalog.
Hopefully for the new King's Quest.
IFW: Hopefully for the new King's Quest.
-> [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game[/url]) ?

That sounds actually decent. What I read without spoiling it (Wiki pages are such spoiler minefields :( ). Would take a close look at it, even to just see if they captured Williams magic with it.
That's developed by The Odd Gentlemen and published by Sierra Entertainment. Sierra On-Line was the name of the company until early 2002 (so, you are looking for a game which Sierra developed).
The-Business: That's developed by The Odd Gentlemen and published by Sierra Entertainment. Sierra On-Line was the name of the company until early 2002 (so, you are looking for a game which Sierra developed).
Exactly. Anything they want to release from "Sierra On-Line" is from before 2002. :|

Dammit. Would have loved to see the new KQ here.
The-Business: That's developed by The Odd Gentlemen and published by Sierra Entertainment. Sierra On-Line was the name of the company until early 2002 (so, you are looking for a game which Sierra developed).
Vainamoinen: Exactly. Anything they want to release from "Sierra On-Line" is from before 2002. :|

Don't we already have almost all traditional Sierra Legends? SQ, KQ, LL, PQ, QfG?
Vainamoinen: Exactly. Anything they want to release from "Sierra On-Line" is from before 2002. :|

anothername: Don't we already have almost all traditional Sierra Legends? SQ, KQ, LL, PQ, QfG?
maybe some laura bow games? id love to see the colonel's bequest.
anothername: Don't we already have almost all traditional Sierra Legends? SQ, KQ, LL, PQ, QfG?
fortune_p_dawg: maybe some laura bow games? id love to see the colonel's bequest.
Or "Lighthouse: The Dark Being."
high rated
fortune_p_dawg: maybe some laura bow games? id love to see the colonel's bequest.
Some of the Sierra adventures we still don't have here (oh the shame!):

Laura Bow: The colonel's Bequest (1989) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Conquests Of Camelot: The Search For The Grail (1990) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Conquests Of The Longbow: The Legend Of Robin Hood (1991) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
EcoQuest: The Search For Cetus (1991) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Laura Bow 2: The Dagger Of Amon Ra (1992) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Pepper's Adventures In Time (1993) - Side-scrolling, Sierra Entertainment
Ecoquest II: Lost Secret Of The Rainforest (1993) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist (1993) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment

Castle Of Dr. Brain (1991) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
The Island Of Dr. Brain (1992) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment

Shivers (1995) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
Lighthouse: The Dark Being (1996) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
Shivers 2: Harvest Of Souls (1997) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
rgnrk: Some of the Sierra adventures we still don't have here (oh the shame!):

Laura Bow: The colonel's Bequest (1989) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Conquests Of Camelot: The Search For The Grail (1990) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Conquests Of The Longbow: The Legend Of Robin Hood (1991) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
EcoQuest: The Search For Cetus (1991) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Laura Bow 2: The Dagger Of Amon Ra (1992) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Pepper's Adventures In Time (1993) - Side-scrolling, Sierra Entertainment
Ecoquest II: Lost Secret Of The Rainforest (1993) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist (1993) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment

Castle Of Dr. Brain (1991) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
The Island Of Dr. Brain (1992) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment

Shivers (1995) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
Lighthouse: The Dark Being (1996) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
Shivers 2: Harvest Of Souls (1997) - 1st Person, Sierra Entertainment
I hope we can see all these titles here! My personal favorites are EcoQuest games.