It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: I never said it's ruined. But this sure ain't 2015.
And X-Com and Civ were the best.
JudasIscariot: I was just pulling your leg :P
You put him on a stretching bank, right?
JudasIscariot: I was just pulling your leg :P
Maxvorstadt: You put him on a stretching bank, right?
I once wanted to buy Fallout 3 and Oblivion on GOG, but then Judas shot an arrow in my knee :(
Maxvorstadt: You put him on a stretching bank, right?
karnak1: I once wanted to buy Fallout 3 and Oblivion on GOG, but then Judas shot an arrow in my knee :(
i hear that!
fortune_p_dawg: i hear that!
I don't. I have decided not to understand memes from games that aren't available DRM free. :)
fortune_p_dawg: i hear that!
Vainamoinen: I don't. I have decided not to understand memes from games that aren't available DRM free. :)
haha :P
Gees you guys are slacking in here! Find me something good would ya - I miss learning about new games I'd never heard of that look fantastic and are about to show up here.

Now I'm actually going to have to be *gasp* surprised.
Ixamyakxim: Gees you guys are slacking in here! Find me something good would ya - I miss learning about new games I'd never heard of that look fantastic and are about to show up here.

Well, you've got The Walking Dead: A New Frontier arriving sometime today.
blakstar: Well, you've got The Walking Dead: A New Frontier arriving sometime today.
Don't bet on it. The day has only started in California.
Ixamyakxim: Gees you guys are slacking in here! Find me something good would ya - I miss learning about new games I'd never heard of that look fantastic and are about to show up here.

blakstar: Well, you've got The Walking Dead: A New Frontier arriving sometime today.
Release issues with TWD...

so OBLIVION???!??!!!!!!!!??!??111
Andrey82: Nights In the Woods (Jan 10 2017)
Has been pushed to feb 2017, per the pre-order thread here
and here.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Unique Development Studios AB
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Unique Development Studios AB
confirmed? That or [url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/airfix-dogfighter]Airfix: Dogfighter as the rest of their games are licensed material.
Post edited December 21, 2016 by Grargar
Hmm, Ignition would be nice.
blotunga: Hmm, Ignition would be nice.
Indeed!
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Unique Development Studios AB
Grargar: confirmed? That or [url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/airfix-dogfighter]Airfix: Dogfighter as the rest of their games are licensed material.
Nightdive sez ''knock knock'' ;D
Post edited December 21, 2016 by vicklemos
vicklemos: Interplay sez ''knock knock'' ;D
Fixed.