It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awkiba: It is possible now with EA in the catalogue, that Burnout Paradise will release here on GOG.
One of my favorite games of all time. ALL TIME! Seriously I would have put thousands of hours into this. The strange thing is, I almost universally don't like racing games. This one tho. Yeah, this one is something special. So many times I fire it up just for 20 minutes or so, make absolutely no overall game progress of any sort, but who cares! I got to see heaps of slo mo crashes and laugh a lot. It just never gets old.

One day, I will get that burnout licence. One day.

take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. oh won't you please take me HOO OOOME!
EA released the following games here after it gave it away in an "On the house" offer:
Dead Space
Dragon Age: Origins

It also gave these games (which might get released here):
Battlefield 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

In the Humble Origin 2 Bundle low tier:
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Crysis 2
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space 3

In the Humble Origin Bundle low tier:
Dead Space 2
Medal of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest
Command & Conquer: Generals + Zero Hour
Post edited September 26, 2016 by The-Business
Still hoping to see either Dead Space 2 or C&C: Generals on GOG someday...
IronArcturus: Still hoping to see either Dead Space 2 or C&C: Generals on GOG someday...
Generals and Zero Hour would be dope; my personal favs of RTS.
IronArcturus: Still hoping to see either Dead Space 2 or C&C: Generals on GOG someday...
Awkiba: Generals and Zero Hour would be dope; my personal favs of RTS.
Burnout Paradise would be great too! :)
All right, my vacation is over and I've finished Mass Effect 1, 2 and fucking Origin 3 during the last six weeks. I even bought the Citadel DLC this time around.

So it would actually be a pretty bad time and pretty ironic if EA actually released all three here right now.

Sounds like something they'd do, no? :)
Vainamoinen: All right, my vacation is over and I've finished Mass Effect 1, 2 and fucking Origin 3 during the last six weeks. I even bought the Citadel DLC this time around.

So it would actually be a pretty bad time and pretty ironic if EA actually released all three here right now.

Sounds like something they'd do, no? :)
I think it would be a long time before EA released 2 and 3, but ME1 would more than likely show up on GOG.
Awkiba: I think it would be a long time before EA released 2 and 3, but ME1 would more than likely show up on GOG.
ME1 had that incredible limited activations bullshit. But ME2 only had a simple disc check (well, comparatively. ME2 still does that 20 second check for online connection crap in the menu, but still lets you play your game plus DLC if it doesn't find an online connection, which is always the case on my PC :) ).

With luck in good measure, both 1 and 2 could land on GOG. It's Origin games that I just don't see EA releasing here. Like Mass Effect 3. :(
Post edited September 26, 2016 by Vainamoinen
New company in the catalog: Landfall Games for Clustertruck (releases tomorrow, Tuesday 2016-09-27):
"Jump on truck, stay on truck! A physics based platformer all about chaos."

Nordic week at GOG?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Landfall Games for Clustertruck (releases tomorrow, Tuesday 2016-09-27):

Nordic week at GOG?
What makes you think Nordic Week? I ask because I was JUST thinking that it would be really cool to see Red Faction Guerilla at some point during the sale.
Nordic as in Nordic countries: This company is from Sweden, "Urban Empire" gets developed by Reborn Games which is Finnish, Snowcastle Games who will bring us Earthlock: Festival of Magic is from Norway.
The-Business: Nordic as in Nordic countries: This company is from Sweden, "Urban Empire" gets developed by Reborn Games which is Finnish, Snowcastle Games who will bring us Earthlock: Festival of Magic is from Norway.
oh, hah! my mistake.

earthlock looks pretty sweet though, hope to see it arrive tomorrow.
Sundered is coming to GOG in 2017. It's a metroidvania-style game from the creators of Jotun.

http://www.thunderlotusgames.com/

If you scroll down you can see the GOG-Logo on the last picture in the right corner.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by seppelfred
deleted
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Landfall Games for Clustertruck (releases tomorrow, Tuesday 2016-09-27):
Here's a enthusiastically unhinged guy playing Clustertruck. It's... entertaining. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySxmhmmAET8