It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

more lucas/disney is good news!
thanks
New companies in the catalog:

FiolaSoft Studio for ? <div class="quot">Explore the world hidden inside a black hole and overcome the rules of gravity by turning the world on its sides. Solve all the mysteries of a massive anomaly and uncover the truth behind the suicide mission! </div> [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Interactive]Virgin Games (Virgin Interactive's name until 1993?)
They published many famous games like Command & Conquer, Dune, Resident Evil (and I would also hope for [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floor_13_(video_game)]Floor 13[/url]), but the game will likely be published here by a different company, so it should be one they developed.
The-Business: Virgin Games (Virgin Interactive's name until 1993?)
They published many famous games like Command & Conquer, Dune, Resident Evil (and I would also hope for [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floor_13_(video_game)]Floor 13[/url]), but the game will likely be published here by a different company, so it should be one they developed.
o_O
I can't wait for Command & Conquer. I hope we get resident evil too but i can't see it happening. I could be wrong, i hope i'm wrong.
Command & Conquer now owned by EA.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Virgin Games (Virgin Interactive's name until 1993?)
They published many famous games like Command & Conquer, Dune, Resident Evil (and I would also hope for Dune here. It's the best videogame adaptation of Herbert's novel and it'd be a great way of introducing young gamers to the book.
When I asked Seth Davis about re-releasing the Virgin Interactive Disney platformers like Aladdin, The Jungle Book and The Lion King, he said he'd look into it.
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
They published many famous games like Command & Conquer, Dune, Resident Evil (and I would also hope for Heist?
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Grargar
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

FiolaSoft Studio for Blackhole?

Explore the world hidden inside a black hole and overcome the rules of gravity by turning the world on its sides. Solve all the mysteries of a massive anomaly and uncover the truth behind the suicide mission!
Could this really be? Could GOG land the C&C games? I remember them on the first prediction list which did not appear to be appear (contrary to SCPM's findings).
Barry_Woodward: When I asked Seth Davis about re-releasing the Virgin Interactive Disney platformers like Aladdin, The Jungle Book and The Lion King, he said he'd look into it.
Combined with tfishell's info this looks most likely. Maybe another batch of Disney on Thursday? Or tomorrow?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be C & C but I kind of doubt that (even with EA being on board again)
Huh. So Red Alert and C&C on Thursday?
Virgin Games have nothing to do with C&C now and Westwood Studios were added to the catalog a long time ago thanks to the Lands of Lore and Legend of Kyrandia series.
So nothing to see here, folks. Please disperse.
Frozen: Virgin Games have nothing to do with C&C now and Westwood Studios were added to the catalog a long time ago thanks to the Lands of Lore and Legend of Kyrandia series.
So nothing to see here, folks. Please disperse.
Ah so you're saying Dune then? ;)

I tease I tease.
New company: , likely for [url=http://mandragoragames.com/skyhill/index.html]Skyhill
Andrey82: Lets sum it up:

Balrum - released
Besiege - still waiting
Black Moon Chronicles - released
Broforce - released
Crysis - still waiting
Crysis Warhead - still waiting
Dark Souls - still waiting
Dead Space Origins - released
Even The Ocean - announced
Factorio - announced
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle - still waiting
Killing Time - still waiting
Mirror's Edge - still waiting
Obduction - announced
Oblivion - still waiting
Ori And The Blind Forest - released
Postal 2 Paradise Lost - still waiting
Saboteur - still waiting
Simcity 3000 - released
Tron 2.0 - still waiting
Tyranny - announced
Way Of The Samurai 3 - still waiting
We Happy Few - announced

Removing already released we get:

Besiege - still waiting
Crysis - still waiting
Crysis Warhead - still waiting
Dark Souls - still waiting
Even The Ocean - announced
Factorio - announced
Forsaken - still waiting
Hammer And Sickle - still waiting
Killing Time - still waiting
Mirror's Edge - still waiting
Obduction - announced
Oblivion - still waiting
Postal 2 Paradise Lost - still waiting
Saboteur - still waiting
Tron 2.0 - still waiting
Tyranny - announced
Way Of The Samurai 3 - still waiting
We Happy Few - announced
You´ve missed PlanetaryAnnihilationTitans... (was also mentioned back then)