It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marioface5: I don't know, it's been over half a year since the removal. I'm not saying that Oblivion won't show up here, but I hate to see some of the people on this forum constantly hyping themselves up for it only to be disappointed again and again.
IronArcturus: Yeah, that is true. I remember a lot of us were hoping to see new Bethesda games in mid-May, but it turned out to be nothing.
I myself was massively disappointed during Bundleopolis because I was convinced that we would get some major releases. Maybe an indie classics bundle, or more Bethesda games, or who knows what else. Instead, nothing truly huge happened during that sale. The biggest releases were the BIT.TRIP series and some Sherlock Holmes games. I'm not counting Bloodlines since technically it wasn't part of the sale, even though it was released the day the sale started.

Now I've learned from my mistakes, and am expecting nothing. If we do get some huge releases, awesome. If not, at least I won't feel so let down this time.
Matruchus: Probably some legal problems happened or devs changed their mind about your game. Doesn't mean its not coming in the future. I doubt they would leave existing pages up if they weren't working on getting it here.
Marioface5: I don't know, it's been over half a year since the removal. I'm not saying that Oblivion won't show up here, but I hate to see some of the people on this forum constantly hyping themselves up for it only to be disappointed again and again.
Well, I'm not expecting any of these games to come here anytime soon just its nice to see that there is an actual chance for them to be released here.

Still for me it would be huge to see newer Paradox games but as it seems there is not much chance of that at the moment.

Or Supreme Commander games which are in legal limbo which Thom from Nordic explained to me at the beginning of this sale.
Matruchus: Or Supreme Commander games which are in legal limbo which Thom from Nordic explained to me at the beginning of this sale.
Aww, really? What did they say about it?
Post edited June 12, 2016 by IronArcturus
Matruchus: Or Supreme Commander games which are in legal limbo which Thom from Nordic explained to me at the beginning of this sale.
IronArcturus: Aww, really? What did the say about it?
Just that they are having legal issues and they don't know when they can get them resolved and that its nothing technical related.
Matruchus: Just that they are having legal issues and they don't know when they can get them resolved and that its nothing technical related.
That's too bad. :-/ I've always wanted to try that game.
Good thing I'm more of a pessimist. That way I won't be let down when those games don't get released here. I don't have anything against being proven wrong though. ;)
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!1!@!!
Talk about a one-track mind. =P
Post edited June 12, 2016 by mistermumbles
Have you made any paintings related to the game yet?
Marioface5: Have you made any paintings related to the game yet?
I'd say he did a pretty good job. A little too close to Van Gogh, but the color contrasts with the foliage is actually quite striking.
Attachments:
no, but that is a GREAT idea!
fortune_p_dawg: no, but that is a GREAT idea!
U obviously didn't see my post attachment. I was trying to compliment your artistic style. Unless of course you've never actually played Oblivion, which would make this whole thing a bloody miracle.
Another SCPM list? =/

Eh, if they're true I'll buy some of them day one.
Let the heathens roar with envy, brother.
We both know that Oblivion is the one true source of enlightenment.
karnak1: Let the heathens roar with envy, brother.
i have seen the LIGHT! we shall hence forth, by the eternal grace of of OBLIVION!!!112 be ENLIGHTENED!
karnak1: Let the heathens roar with envy, brother.
fortune_p_dawg: i have seen the LIGHT! we shall hence forth, by the eternal grace of of OBLIVION!!!112 be ENLIGHTENED!
1. And lo, didst Oblivion come unto GOG, and fortune_p_dawg's wallet became enlightened.
2. Sorryeth... that should have been "lightened".
3. And during the time before this, didst the blues roll their eyes, and sayeth "No, we don't know anything about that."
4. And then it was releasethed the next day.
5. And before the time before the time mentioned before, they just assumethed that most of their forum users were complete nutters! :-P
SCPM: Not only are they providing free games every now and then, and great deals, but they also have tech support for games that aren't even in their catalog!
You mean the pages that are automatically generated via a template and have no game specific information on them? Still, quite intriguing!