It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marioface5: We probably shouldn't have paid so much attention to a random post on the internet that had no evidence behind it. Though I think that was Skyrim and Fallout 3.
But if we can't believe random posts on the internet what can we believe?
Who knows what games lurk in the heart of GOG...? My reputation's ruined... *mutter, mutter, grumble* :-P

I still hold onto the *hope* that we'll see the release of certain games, even if I don't necessarily *believe* it.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by blakstar
karnak1: But these have been some awful days. And I was hoping that strolling along the green forests of Tamriel would cheer me up.
Jeremy Soule would like to spend 40 minutes making you feel better.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by a4plz
New company in the catalog: Triple Eh? forLumo
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike!

As a contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting!
karnak1: But these have been some awful days. And I was hoping that strolling along the green forests of Tamriel would cheer me up.
a4plz: Jeremy Soule would like to spend 40 minutes making you feel better.
Thanks, man.
Much apreciated :)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, a ninja-themed Commandos-like game, is coming to GOG according to the devs:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/418240/discussions/0/357284131791936063/#c357284131792226242
SCPM: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, a ninja-themed Commandos-like game, is coming to GOG according to the devs:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/418240/discussions/0/357284131791936063/#c357284131792226242
Oh false prophet!! Where is our Fallout: New Vegas?! :-P
blakstar: Oh false prophet!! Where is our Fallout: New Vegas?! :-P
Unfortunately, GOG has successfully obfuscated all API entries that were marked 'secret'. Even if I could find new API entries anymore, we wouldn't be able to read them. I'm sure New Vegas is coming, the only question is how long must we wait. Perhaps someday soon, I'll get inspired and come up with some other method of peeking at future releases. ;)
SCPM: Unfortunately, GOG has successfully obfuscated all API entries that were marked 'secret'. Even if I could find new API entries anymore, we wouldn't be able to read them. I'm sure New Vegas is coming, the only question is how long must we wait. Perhaps someday soon, I'll get inspired and come up with some other method of peeking at future releases. ;)
It's all OK, anyhow -- the longer they take, the more time I have to save up for the various releases. :-)
SCPM: Unfortunately, GOG has successfully obfuscated all API entries that were marked 'secret'. Even if I could find new API entries anymore, we wouldn't be able to read them. I'm sure New Vegas is coming, the only question is how long must we wait. Perhaps someday soon, I'll get inspired and come up with some other method of peeking at future releases. ;)
So, in your opinion, Bethesda did get enough sales to see GOG as a viable "vintage" storefront?
Lumo looks fantastic - hope it plays just as good!
Rusty_Gunn: So, in your opinion, Bethesda did get enough sales to see GOG as a viable "vintage" storefront?
Obviously they do. Question is, what games in their catalog do they consider 'vintage' enough to let gog distribute. 2 years after release? 4 years? Integrated/non-integrated mod workshop? Still releasing DLC? Post-release date for any GOTY editions? The answer should be simple, but because of Steam's spider-like web it has created for PC gaming, it has become a needlessly complicated issue.
Rusty_Gunn: So, in your opinion, Bethesda did get enough sales to see GOG as a viable "vintage" storefront?
Well, at least in my unsolicited opinion, Bethesda got enough sales in GOG for GOG to question the release of many "lesser" games. And I hope those where enough for Zenimax, as I'm pretty interested in Arkane's games and the new Wolfensteins.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by rgnrk
SCPM: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, a ninja-themed Commandos-like game, is coming to GOG according to the devs:
Looks very interesting...
Emob78: Obviously they do. Question is, what games in their catalog do they consider 'vintage' enough to let gog distribute. 2 years after release? 4 years? Integrated/non-integrated mod workshop? Still releasing DLC? Post-release date for any GOTY editions? The answer should be simple, but because of Steam's spider-like web it has created for PC gaming, it has become a needlessly complicated issue.
for me, I've always liked the idea of Bethesda putting out an "unsteamed" drm-free version when they are "finished" with a title (done with patches & DLC) about a year or so after release.