It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: A recent "leak" stated that it was likely to arrive on May 17th. I don't know if it's got any degree of truth or if it's been debunked.
No, the leak was about Skyrim and Fallout 3, not about Oblivion.
fortune_p_dawg: it still could, or it could be next week, or it could be later this year. I hope it's not the last one.
As far as the APIs go (for however long they'll still be available as a hint), I've noticed soon-to-be-released games usually have their background/logo parameters set.

Oblivion doesn't have anything yet so the chances of an imminent release are rather low I think. But trust me, I so hope that I'm getting this wrong.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
karnak1: A recent "leak" stated that it was likely to arrive on May 17th. I don't know if it's got any degree of truth or if it's been debunked.
Grargar: No, the leak was about Skyrim and Fallout 3, not about Oblivion.
Cool! Thanks for the info.

I'll keep hoping that it'll arrive before May then (still three days left) :P
mike_cesara: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
"windows":false,"osx":false,"linux":false

interesting.. ; )
WinterSnowfall: What's more "interesting" is the rather recent addition of the "is_secret" flag in the api's return json playload. Currently it's set to false, but I guess the day is nigh when it will be set to true and we'll be back in the blind again.

GoG knows. It's adapting. Resistance is futile.
I saw that too, as well as is_secret set to true .
That doesn't matter now. What really matters, we're taking the lead! ; )
tfishell: Yeah SCPM's list is pretty credible, more credible than (it's looking like) "True or False" is turning out to be. (My own "measuring stick" for that list has been Warlords 1 & 2, which still haven't shown up.)

One of my concerns right now (outside of SCPM's or even GOG's control) is that Activision still couldn't be bothered to research the rights to their old games, and we still won't see games like Emperor Middle Kingdom or SWAT 4 or Freddy Pharkas show up. (I mean it's great we're getting more Activision games in general, but after VTMB, many non-Steam ones have far more votes than games like GUN or Singularity, I believe. EDIT: Well, some of the original Call of Duty games have 1000+ votes; hopefully those appear.)
haydenaurion: Yeah, it's a shame about some of the older Activision titles, but at least we're finally getting stuff like Vampire Bloodlines. Maybe sales of this new wave will change their minds, who knows?
Looking at Activision's twitter and website you won't even find any mention of the latest King's Quest episode that came out today. If they won't even support their current adventure games, them caring about their classic catalog is out of the question. Such a horrible company.
fortune_p_dawg: it still could, or it could be next week, or it could be later this year. I hope it's not the last one.
WinterSnowfall: As far as the APIs go (for however long they'll still be available as a hint), I've noticed soon-to-be-released games usually have their background/logo parameters set.

Oblivion doesn't have anything yet so the chances of an imminent release are rather low I think. But trust me, I so hope that I'm getting this wrong.
I wonder how long before release those things are added? I'm totally getting caught up in the hype even though I probably shouldn't be, haha.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
Is there a link to SCPM's full list?
damien: Is there a link to SCPM's full list?
Yes.
damien: Is there a link to SCPM's full list?
Grargar: Yes.
I'm wondering if some kind of code/number generator is being used to find these APIs. Manually going through lines of multi-digit codes over and over again might make a person to lose a few sandwiches in their picnic basket.
SCPM: It's True or False? Part Deux
Yooka-Laylee
There is no doubt on this one, I was given the choice of a Steam or GOG code after the crowdfunding ended.
SCPM: Hard Reset Redux
This was confirmed by a GOG logo in the youtube trailer.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by ReynardFox
Emob78: I'm wondering if some kind of code/number generator is being used to find these APIs.
He did mention using iMacros for parsing the list, as well as the API accepting up to 500 numbers at once.
SCPM: *snip*
Hmmm, I'm a bit ambivalent about this. On one hand it is quit interesting to see what gog.com might release in the future. On the other hand this completely ruins the Enigmatic Hint thread.
Marioface5: Man, Singularity was awesome! It would be great to see it release here.
mike_cesara: Never played Singularity.. but looks like I might give it a try when the game shows up here : )
It's a really great game, great and immersive. The plot may seem a little clichê but it isn't! ;P
Go for it!
"Keep coming back to the expanding Bundleopolis Sale to discover new sights and new releases, or exercise your rights as a citizen with build-your-own bundles. If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out"

This phrase taken from the Bundle Campaign text seems to hint at something "big and dark". Will we get a new publisher or new big games on Sunday, when the campaign closes?
SCPM: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Wow... but where is Fallout 3? GOG wants to release NV, then FO3?! :D