It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mirror's Edge: Fuck yo controls, yo.
DProject: World Rally Fever...well that was a 1.49€ wasted. I might give it another go because I really want to like the game, but the controls are making it really difficult. How did they mess it up so bad?? Usually, in a racing game, the vehicle goes a straight line until you press left or right, which naturally makes the vehicle turn. If you don't turn when the road curves, you'll hit the wall. However, in this game, the vehicle seems to automatically turn a little once you hit the curve. WTF? My natural instinct is to turn at a curve until the road straightens again, but since there's some auto-turning too, it's very easy to hit the wall on the opposite side of the road. Simply put, these are the shittiest controls I've seen in a racing game. I wish I had known this beforehand.

Other small gripes are the lack of a manual - thus, I have no idea what the power-ups do; also, the acceleration is atrocious. Every opponent immediately loses me when the race begins, because my car has the starting speed of a rollator handled by an old woman.
realkman666: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbLOFGSEDo
Has there ever been a kinect game that wasn't utter trash?
None so far. Of course, I haven't had much time for gaming. I sometimes wonder if I'm quitting unintentionally.
realkman666: Mirror's Edge: Fuck yo controls, yo.
What was wrong with the controls in your opinion?
Unreal Tournament 3 after the whole gamespy fiasco - I had a 99% completion save file then the server shutdown and couldn't access it anymore. After a few days I was able to make a workaround and to try to finally finish the game on hard, but couldn't, and let it be for a while. Then I saw the new Epic exe "server patch" who's supposed to let me play it on multiplayer again, installed it and guess what - goodbye save file and the worst of all before the patch I had like 50 servers across gameplay modes (don't know how) after the patch I had 20 or 30 servers ?!?!
Post edited January 31, 2015 by leon30
Reus (WinXP)
Mage Gauntlet (Android)
Luftrausers (Linux)
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (Linux)
Space Pirates and Zombies (Linux)
Painkiller - Black Edition (WinXP / Linux)
Scoregasm (Linux)
Osmos (Linux)
Cannon Fodder (Linux)

----------------------------------

Reus (WinXP)

First: Zooming is useless. There is only 1 option extremely far away and x options for ridiculously close up, building stuff this way under time pressure is really scrolling-galore. The time pressure is the worst thing about this game.
After the introduction episodes, you have 30minutes to get as much achievements as you can get in order to unlock more plants, animals, abilities, etc... but since the towns grow extremely slowly and if a bit faster immediately start destroying your titans and other cities because of greed and you need certain unblocked abilites to make them grow a bit more peacefully and faster, you have to play the 30min episode over and over again in order to get the longer eras and more stuff in the real sandbox mode.
I played the 30min epidode exactly once and then said "screw this!".

It's a bad game.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Reus

First: Zooming is useless. There is only 1 option extremely far away and x options for ridiculously close up, building stuff this way under time pressure is really scrolling-galore. The time pressure is the worst thing about this game.
After the introduction episodes, you have 30minutes to get as much achievements as you can get in order to unlock more plants, animals, abilities, etc... but since the towns grow extremely slowly and if a bit faster immediately start destroying your titans and other cities because of greed and you need certain unblocked abilites to make them grow a bit more peacefully and faster, you have to play the 30min episode over and over again in order to get the longer eras and more stuff in the real sandbox mode.

It's a bad game.
I know right. :l
The game would be so much better if they just gave you all time options and an unlimited time option that still let's you complete achievements/goals.

It's a bad game.
Well considering everything you usually say here is wrong. I'm going to assume Reus is one of the greatest games ever made by mankind. Going to buy 1000 copies, at least.

It's a bad game.
monkeydelarge: Well considering everything you usually say here is wrong. I'm going to assume Reus is one of the greatest games ever made by mankind. Going to buy 1000 copies, at least.
It's sad but he's right. Reus is a grindy mess that encourages you to keep replaying the same small amount of content in specific ways to unlock more content.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by omega64

It's a bad game.
monkeydelarge: Well considering everything you usually say here is wrong. I'm going to assume Reus is one of the greatest games ever made by mankind. Going to buy 1000 copies, at least.
I love you too, oh friendly brother of peace and good intentions.
Klumpen0815: I love you too, oh friendly brother of peace and good intentions.
So does this mean, I'm not invited to your next birthday party?
Far Cry

The game is too fucking hard on easy difficulty and the weapons are boring. If you try to be Rambo, you will die in 2 seconds. I'm not saying it's a bad game but it's not for me. I don't like games that require me to tip toe my way between objectives while praying to god, that an enemy helicopter doesn't come out of nowhere. What finally made me quit was an enemy helicopter coming out of nowhere the second I started hang gliding through the air. It's like the devs wanted you to die every 10 seconds.

It's a bad game.
So pass one my way please, it's on my wishlist :)
monkeydelarge: Far Cry

The game is too fucking hard on easy difficulty and the weapons are boring. If you try to be Rambo, you will die in 2 seconds. I'm not saying it's a bad game but it's not for me. I don't like games that require me to tip toe my way between objectives while praying to god, that an enemy helicopter doesn't come out of nowhere. What finally made me quit was an enemy helicopter coming out of nowhere the second I started hang gliding through the air. It's like the devs wanted you to die every 10 seconds.
I quit this game too, so frustrating...
monkeydelarge: Far Cry

yoshino: I quit this game too, so frustrating...
Same issue. :l
Expect a playable game on easy, it was still way too hard though.