It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deadnaut, great atmosphere and presentation but I did not anticipate the mechanics to feel this inefficient.
The way you have to switch between views and screens makes the game feel like Five Nights at Freddy's: go to another screen and your team gets wiped because they can't auto-fire.

Cosmonautica, not marketed as a rogue-like even though it plays exactly like one.
The game is far from as open in the gameplay as it claims to be, you won't survive long being only a trader.
Accumulating money is so slow and inefficient, you are lucky if you manage to simply cover your expenses.
Gyromancer - It's just boring, i loved Puzzle Quest since it was a nice mix of puzzle/gems and rpg but this one is just plain boring, i don't know if it's the confusing story, the rotate 4 gems style or the lack of challenge but i just find it dull.
Funny - just a few hours ago I had it planned out how I was going to beat Bard's Tale : Tales of the Unknown tomorrow.

So close - just 5.25 levels left.

But...I think all the unfixable freezes finally broke my spirit. It was tolerable for a lot of the game, but the path through Harkyn/Kylerean is such a damn bottleneck. Just not having any fun at all.

You can only get to Kyl. Tower through Harkyn's Castle, and it requires a bit of RNG luck that the Mad God doesn't stone a character before you get the teleport, since the only cure is to go back out of the gates into town for a cure and then have to go back and fight the mad god again that you just killed 5 minutes earlier. Mostly it lengthens the time of the run unnecessarily even before getting to the level I'm working on, increasing the chance of a freeze.

Spent 90 minutes on multiple runs with a series of stonings and crashes, and made maybe a hair's actual progress. And the worst part of it is that there's really no improving to be done - each run through is just RNG and a prayer.

Bah.
Lords of the Fallen
Playing through the game with a warrior build was simply awesome, quite OP but still awesome.

A cleric build not so much. The mechanics are far too slow to support this kind of gameplay.
It was far too aggravating. I did not enjoy playing this build so I quit my second playthrough.

This game should be played in pure melee combat style, turn your character into Conan and smash everything to bits.
Door Kickers

A tactics game where you play a SWAT team engaging in various operations against “terrorists”. It features real-time with pause, plus a planning stage at the start where you can pre-program the troopers’ routes if you so desire. The exact locations of the terrorists on each level are also somewhat random every time you play.

As you complete missions, your troopers earn experience which upgrades their skills, and you gain Stars which you can use to purchase new gear and weapons. You also unlock different types of troopers (point/pistol, assault, breacher/shotgun, shield, and stealth).

It’s definitely not an easy game, it is actually quite hard and challenging if you’re trying to get the best result for every stage.

I’m actually not a big fan of real-time action, I prefer to pre-plan all my routes and then let them play out in real-time without my interference, but doing so I ran into a couple of frustrations. Firstly, you cannot add a new waypoint in the middle of an existing route or move an existing waypoint (if you attempt to do so, the game will delete all your carefully-planned waypoints after that point). Secondly, in cases where there are multiple floors, you can only pre-plan the floor where your trooper first enters, not the remaining floors.

Overall it is still a very fun game, just too long. There is some variety in missions (free hostages, diffuse bombs, arrest suspects, and eliminate terrorists), but in all cases there are hostile terrorists present. There are over 80 single missions and 6 campaigns (where your troopers’ wounds carry over between missions). I completed about half of the game (and enjoyed myself while doing so), but I’m starting to feel that the game is just getting too repetitive, and I’d rather move on and play something else.
Torchlight II. I don't know why I even started it. Hell, I don't know why I even own it, or the first Torchlight. I find Diablo and its clones boring grindfests with dull or non-existent stories and pointless goals.
sunshinecorp: Torchlight II. I don't know why I even started it. Hell, I don't know why I even own it, or the first Torchlight. I find Diablo and its clones boring grindfests with dull or non-existent stories and pointless goals.
I finished it, I don't really enjoy those games either. I just find it relaxing to play while listening to music or podcasts in the background.
sunshinecorp: Torchlight II. I don't know why I even started it. Hell, I don't know why I even own it, or the first Torchlight. I find Diablo and its clones boring grindfests with dull or non-existent stories and pointless goals.
omega64: I finished it, I don't really enjoy those games either. I just find it relaxing to play while listening to music or podcasts in the background.
Yep , doing this as well, if I dont have anything to do, I turn up the music and start a game like GTA or Saints Row and drive around.
Played through Torchlight 2 this way. :D
omega64: I finished it, I don't really enjoy those games either. I just find it relaxing to play while listening to music or podcasts in the background.
NuffCatnip: Yep , doing this as well, if I dont have anything to do, I turn up the music and start a game like GTA or Saints Row and drive around.
I'm playing it myself now much in the same manner with bouts of GRID and FEAR mixed in.

After 20 minutes of FEAR I need something laid back and cartoony, believe me! :P
NuffCatnip: Yep , doing this as well, if I dont have anything to do, I turn up the music and start a game like GTA or Saints Row and drive around.
tinyE: I'm playing it myself now much in the same manner with bouts of GRID and FEAR mixed in.

After 20 minutes of FEAR I need something laid back and cartoony, believe me! :P
I know that feel. xD
After a little Outlast session of half an hour the keys on my keyboard are covered in sweat. :)
Post edited December 30, 2015 by NuffCatnip