It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't seen the 2015 version of this thread so I thought I'd go ahead and create it myself.

What games have you quit in 2015?
I actually haven't really played any games in 2015 yet. D:
I'm getting close to quitting Soul Reaver. Sad to say it's age is hurting me. Not being able to look up or down and that BS consol-esk save system is killing me.
tinyE: I'm getting close to quitting Soul Reaver. Sad to say it's age is hurting me. Not being able to look up or down and that BS consol-esk save system is killing me.
I still haven't played my copy on pc yet. Just lovely memories of playing on my little brother's console.

Can you believe I've never personally owned a console ever of any kind ever?

(In this ever changing world in which we live in...)
tinyE: I'm getting close to quitting Soul Reaver. Sad to say it's age is hurting me. Not being able to look up or down and that BS consol-esk save system is killing me.
But isn't there at least a look-around button?
Not that stopping every few meters (or yards or feet or whatever unit you prefer in the states ((; ) to look around would really help, but... it's something^^
Heck, I haven't actually played any games this year yet. I've spent the better part of 2015 sobering up and helping a buddy move. Oddly enough I didn't even drink much on New Year's Eve. I'm just getting old. :P
jdsgn: But isn't there at least a look-around button?
Not that stopping every few meters (or yards or feet or whatever unit you prefer in the states ((; ) to look around would really help, but... it's something^^
You can pan around but a lot of the times you are trying to get to overhangs above you and panning doesn't help you find those. I'm getting used to it, and it is a great game, it just suffers from it's age. I guess I'm also ticked that these are the same developers that did TR and that game was so much more flexible.
jdsgn: But isn't there at least a look-around button?
tinyE: You can pan around but a lot of the times you are trying to get to overhangs above you and panning doesn't help you find those. I'm getting used to it, and it is a great game, it just suffers from it's age. I guess I'm also ticked that these are the same developers that did TR and that game was so much more flexible.
a game that was released 7 years later
on a different console
with a different controller

7 years in video gaming is a world of difference

not too mention that soul reaver was rushed and truncated
tinyE: You can pan around but a lot of the times you are trying to get to overhangs above you and panning doesn't help you find those. I'm getting used to it, and it is a great game, it just suffers from it's age. I guess I'm also ticked that these are the same developers that did TR and that game was so much more flexible.
snowkatt: a game that was released 7 years later
on a different console

Shit, I didn't know that! :O

Well now I feel like an asshole. :P Well, I am an asshole, but now I actually feel like one.
I think I'm done with Prelogate. I almost got halfway through, but alas, me iz dum head.
snowkatt: a game that was released 7 years later
on a different console

WAIT A TICK!
I just looked it up. Soul Reaver was 99 and TR was 96. What am I feeling bad about?
Mind - Path to Thalamus.

I unistalled it yesterday and I don't think I'll play it ever again.
It has great art, but I don't like its mechanics.
Arcanum. I still can't get into it, and it still irritates me immensely.
Hopefully,the game called not studying.
Claire. Played more then one hour without encountering a checkpoint, I was lockpicking a door, a monster came and instakilled me with one punch when I had no control over my character. I uninstalled it as soon as the game prompted me to the Load Game screen.