It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mintee: groundhog42, sorry but its been awhile and i cant remember properly but I it was early in the game, an area or action that could not be activated
Pure speculation not only Primordia is a good game, there are no game breaking bugs. And even if there is, why can't you start over, it was early in the game none the less.
mintee: groundhog42, sorry but its been awhile and i cant remember properly but I it was early in the game, an area or action that could not be activated
Cadaver747: Pure speculation not only Primordia is a good game, there are no game breaking bugs. And even if there is, why can't you start over, it was early in the game none the less.
It's his choice whether to play it.
I think i'm done with Police Quest SWAT. The shooting range thing is so tiring. 50 times the same "2 shots to the body, 1 to the head" and it doesn't even matter if you use the pistol, the mp5 or the m16 since they all have the same recoil. It's extremely boring.

Pillars of Eternity. I don't even know why. I love the Baldur's Gate games and this is just like it but there's something about the gameplay and the characters that puts me off. I will give it a further chance somewhere down the line but for now, no thanks.

Bionic Commando. The 3D one. I love the nes game and Rearmed but this has just horrible controls and is no fun at all. Really disappointing.

Terrorhedron. Worst Camera controls ever.

I also gave up Tropico 5 for good. It still has bugs, the gameplay is dumbed down, the new stuff is no fun and the overpriced DLC is ridiculous. Thank god Tropico 3 and 4 are awesome.
omega64: It's his choice whether to play it.
It's his choice to play it not indeed. I merely noted explanation being dubious at best. See my point?
I gave up on Dementium for the DS because I thought controlling it with the stylus was a complete chore. Hopefully the remastered version for the 3DS will have better controls, in which case I'll pick it up and play it again.
Announcement: I gave up on Dementium for the DS because I thought controlling it with the stylus was a complete chore. Hopefully the remastered version for the 3DS will have better controls, in which case I'll pick it up and play it again.
Look at Dementium 2 for their porting skills. :P
omega64: It's his choice whether to play it.
Cadaver747: It's his choice to play it not indeed. I merely noted explanation being dubious at best. See my point?
Aye.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by omega64
No problem at all, I just wondered whether I might be able to help you out. I absolutely loved Primordia, though I did encounter just one solitary problem when the game crashed at a climactic moment. It was on a weekend when I had no internet access (yay for DRM-free gaming!), so I couldn't search for a solution. I was like NOOOOO!!! However, if I remember correctly simply changing the graphics output in set-up solved the problem and allowed me to finish the game.
omega64: Look at Dementium 2 for their porting skills. :P
Wow, I didn't even know there was a second installment to the series. Read some reviews for the PC version, people aren't impressed, haha.

Anyway, all I'm asking is that they integrate the C-stick and get rid of the stylus as a way to look around. Being left handed that means I either move or turn, but can't do both at the same time, which is such a hassle I put the game on my "never to be finished" list after two hours.
omega64: Look at Dementium 2 for their porting skills. :P
Announcement: Wow, I didn't even know there was a second installment to the series. Read some reviews for the PC version, people aren't impressed, haha.

Anyway, all I'm asking is that they integrate the C-stick and get rid of the stylus as a way to look around. Being left handed that means I either move or turn, but can't do both at the same time, which is such a hassle I put the game on my "never to be finished" list after two hours.
Try the first "episode" of moon on 3ds. It's a ds port too. It will probably be pretty close to that.
HoMM3 It's a phenomenal game, but it left me feeling exhausted after just 2 campaigns. The Shadow of Death campaign was listed at the top, and so I just naturally assumed it was the first one, and unwittingly jumped into the deep end. I managed to beat to 'A New Beginning' with Gem and 'Hack and Slash' with Crag Hack. Retrieving the cowel was hands down the most difficult level.

Battlezone. Perhaps I'll come back to it later. It's free, it's awesome but I kinda got a bit bored after about 10 levels.
Matewis: HoMM3 It's a phenomenal game, but it left me feeling exhausted after just 2 campaigns. The Shadow of Death campaign was listed at the top, and so I just naturally assumed it was the first one, and unwittingly jumped into the deep end. I managed to beat to 'A New Beginning' with Gem and 'Hack and Slash' with Crag Hack. Retrieving the cowel was hands down the most difficult level.
From a storyline point of view, The Shadow of Death IS the first campaign. It acts as a prequel to The Restoration of Erathia (and also is even set before Might & Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven). In this campaign you learn for example why Gelu is the next captain of the forest guard (which he then is in HoMM3: The Armageddon's Blade (which is set after Might & Magic VII: For Honor and Blood and only minimally concerns the main story of HoMM3) and on a sidenote: The Story of The Armageddon's Blade is continued in "The Sword of Frost" an episode from the Heroes Chronicles which sets up the main story of Heroes of Might & Magic IV. Though HoMMIV has stand alone campaigns that don't even follow up one another and the game is just disappointing.

So it's logical to start with The Shadow of Death.
It's also the easiest of the 3 HoMM 3 campaigns since it lets you choose the difficulty you want to play on (the little chess figure) while both, The Restoration of Erathia and Armageddon's Blade have set difficulties.

HoMM 3 eats a lot of time. When i played it with a friend, we sometimes played a single mp map for 6-10 hours over the span of 2-3 daysm depending on how large it was. ONE MAP!
It's best to casually play the game and take your time. Don't rush through it like a mad man and also don't binge play it like the world is ending tomorrow. It can get exhausting if you play it that extreme.
ShadowAngel.207: From a storyline point of view, The Shadow of Death IS the first campaign. It acts as a prequel to The Restoration of Erathia (and also is even set before Might & Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven). In this campaign you learn for example why Gelu is the next captain of the forest guard (which he then is in HoMM3: The Armageddon's Blade (which is set after Might & Magic VII: For Honor and Blood and only minimally concerns the main story of HoMM3) and on a sidenote: The Story of The Armageddon's Blade is continued in "The Sword of Frost" an episode from the Heroes Chronicles which sets up the main story of Heroes of Might & Magic IV. Though HoMMIV has stand alone campaigns that don't even follow up one another and the game is just disappointing.

So it's logical to start with The Shadow of Death.
It's also the easiest of the 3 HoMM 3 campaigns since it lets you choose the difficulty you want to play on (the little chess figure) while both, The Restoration of Erathia and Armageddon's Blade have set difficulties.

HoMM 3 eats a lot of time. When i played it with a friend, we sometimes played a single mp map for 6-10 hours over the span of 2-3 daysm depending on how large it was. ONE MAP!
It's best to casually play the game and take your time. Don't rush through it like a mad man and also don't binge play it like the world is ending tomorrow. It can get exhausting if you play it that extreme.
Ah I didn't know that thanks, but still I think I would prefer to play it in the order that it was released.

I totally get playing 2-3 days on a single map, because it took me about 2 or 3 days to beat that damn Retrieving the Cowl level :) But yeah, I kinda figured it would be best to casually work your way through the campaigns, because I only managed to tire myself out after about a week.
Whoopsie, wrong thread! :P
I wanted to post in the "Game finsihed in 2015" one, but since I opened them both at the same time I eneded up posting on this one by mistake. Sorry!
Post edited June 14, 2015 by Enebias
Company of Heroes 2

I was actually enjoying this game, even if the story was being mediocre, but then i got to play mission 4 where i have a small group of troops and i have to fight a bigger number of enemies... oh, and the cold. Sure, i can understand if they wanted to bring something realistic but that cold mechanic makes the game more harder that it needs to be.

Maybe one day i'll have more patience (and a better pc) and i'll return to it but for now i quit.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3 through PS Now)

I decided to try out PS Now to see what the big deal is, and to be honest the whole thing (assuming you have a decent enough internet connection) was kind of better than I thought it would be. Despite some lagging here and there (even with the internet I have, they said a 5MBS connection should be good) it was still playable (with some delay with input here and there). Not really going to waste anymore money on it unless it's the only option for certain games, but as far as the service goes it was better than I thought it was going to be.

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z on the other hand...NOPE. I thought Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge had issues, but at least it felt more like an actual Ninja Gaiden game. This game is just boring and uninteresting. Combat didn't feel satisfying, the levels are (somehow) way more linear and uninteresting than Ninja Gaiden 3, the enemies so far (stopped after the beginning of chapter 2) don't even feel threatening, the dialog is complete garbage (not funny or bad in a good kind of way), and this game is just plain ugly (somehow Borderlands is visually better looking after looking at this game). After about an hour (the shortest option they had was 4 hours) I just had enough.

Just play the other Ninja Gaiden games instead.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by RayRay13000