It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

djdarko: I'm not sure about the PC version, but I played through the latest patched PS3 game. It might have been in development for years, but that doesn't mean that EA didn't set a deadline sooner than the Dev's wanted.

There are actually so many bugs in the game they have an entire list on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/225260/discussions/0/846945955326399016/
Well, what can I say. I really didn't find any major bug in the game, but if I had found, I wouldn't be kind to it at all.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Grargar
djdarko: I'm not sure about the PC version, but I played through the latest patched PS3 game. It might have been in development for years, but that doesn't mean that EA didn't set a deadline sooner than the Dev's wanted.

There are actually so many bugs in the game they have an entire list on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/225260/discussions/0/846945955326399016/
Grargar: Well, what can I say. I really didn't find any major bug in the game, but if I had found, I wouldn't be kind to it at all.
:) You must have gotten lucky, or you have the pleasure of not noticing bugs in games. More power to you.

I still think it's a fun game, and very unique, I do love the atmosphere etc. I'll probably grab it on GOG next time it's on sale.
platercake: puzzle dimension - quite a nice mind bender
kalirion: You actually beat that one? I gave up shortly after the invisible/hidden tiles were introduced. I can't ever remember where they are, and that's no good when trying to solve hard puzzles.
it was the bends that did it for me as it got confusing which way was up quite quickly, but yeh I did manage to eventually finish the game. im glad that I finished the game as it would be a shame to let such a good game go unfinished!
Grargar: Well, what can I say. I really didn't find any major bug in the game, but if I had found, I wouldn't be kind to it at all.
djdarko: :) You must have gotten lucky, or you have the pleasure of not noticing bugs in games. More power to you.

I still think it's a fun game, and very unique, I do love the atmosphere etc. I'll probably grab it on GOG next time it's on sale.
Count me among the lucky. :)
I'm only hopping in on the 43rd page of the thread, as it always takes me a long time to finish a game.

This evening, I completed Dragon Age: Awakenings with the character I completed DA: Origins last year.

I won't stop playing the game though, I like it and I got 7 other characters still busy with Origins and 2 already in the Awakenings part of the game.

And now I might try out some of the separate DLC's: Leliane's Song, Witch Hunt, Golems of Amgarrak, the Darkspawn Chronicles. Didn't play anything but the main campaign yet.
Hello everyone! I haven't been on in awhile (busy with schoolwork, etc.), but I am here to post a game I recently completed:

About a month ago, I finished Outlast. I got it for free on my PS4, so I decided to give it a go. I am normally not a fan of horror games, therefore I rarely play them, but this one got my attention. Along with Beautiful graphics (As expected on PS4) this story also has very good mechanics and story. You play as a reporter, and unlike some horror games, you don't have any weapons, only your camera. You are doing a report on an insane Asylum that has recently been in the news. And as you expect, as soon as you get in there, things go wrong. Through out the story, you are being hunted by the victims of this asylum, whom have actually been the guinea pigs of a project called Walrider. Anyway, the story is good, has a slow middle, but does have an awesome ending. This is one the few horror games to keep me engaged, and it even managed to scare the bejesus out of me a few times. Try it out!

8/10

Full list Here
Haven't posted in a while (or possibly ever, don't remember), but I've been updating my list of 2014. Today I finished Half Minute Hero (PC Version).

I watched a few videos of the game (including portions of a Let's Play), and ended up getting the game from a bundle. Getting through all of the available modes (there's surprisingly a lot to do in this game)...I fucking loved it. I haven't played multiplayer with other people, but it looks fun (in a hilarious kind of way).

The only thing that bothered me in any sense was one of the options in the game. The Neo-Graphics offered is quite honestly a waste of time. I suppose some people like the new look (I certainly don't), but my main gripe with this graphics mode is that it doesn't work for the other modes (the other modes like Princess 30 as well as Evil Lord 30 play just like Hero 30 except with a different character with different characteristics). There's also the issue with one map in Hero 30 being unplayable in Neo-Graphics mode (just crashes the game as far as I remember). So...yeah, you're better off having the original graphics turned on.

Overall, I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I'll certainly check out the sequel sooner or later (a month or two when it's on sale).
Post edited April 21, 2014 by RayRay13000
Prince of Persia (2008)

I thought there were many negatives in the game. The whole game went like this: go to a corrupted area, fight the boss, cleanse the area, collect light seeds, repeat. You fight the same bosses over and over again, and they are piss easy. Collecting light seeds was just busywork, but you had to do it in order to open up new areas. The prince's sword is distractingly long (no really, it has the proportions of a generic Japanese RPG sword and I honestly thought it looked stupid). The title of the game could be anything, because it doesn't have a whole lot of common with the other Prince of Persia games. And finally, since you can't die in this game, there's not much of a challenge. But that said, there were many positives as well. Since dying is impossible, the flow of the game is much more smoother and rarely goes to a halt. I don't think it would be very fun if you had to quickload every time you miscalculated a jump and fell down (and you would have to do it a lot!) The graphics are in my opinion really good looking, even by today's standard, and the "plate rides" are very cinematic and look cool. Climbing in the land never got old, it was fluent and very fun. The music was really good, and finally, Elika was pretty cute and it was fun listening to the protagonists' conversations :) I really liked the game despite its flaws. Definitely recommended for fans of such games as Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed.
Finished Flight of the Amazon Queen. This is a really good point'n click with only a few weird puzzles. Also, a game with zombies, dinos, amazon women, robots, adventure and humour can only be great :)

Full list here.
I finished Crusader Kings 2 and Might and Magic 6.
I played Crusader Kings 2 as a count of Parma, north Italy and eventually conquer entire Italy peninsula (except Rome Papacy).This is my first playing for entire time period (usually I quite for a some decade years and playing another characters).
And I finished Might and Magic 6, which means I completed the 1-6 series!
I like 3 the most in the series.The 6 was rather cumbersome for my taste.

My List
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. It's probably the billionth time I've played it, but since it's been years since I last played it, it still felt new. I did notice, however, that when playing on a difficulty higher than the easiest one, the game is pretty difficult until you get the lightsaber. After that, the difficulty evens out a bit. Granted, it could be because I had just played Dark Forces II/Mysteries of the Sith, which play quite differently, but early on I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I had to stand perfectly still, and even then I could rarely hit anything unless it was also standing still. Otherwise, though, great game. Now, on to Jedi Academy.
Theme Hospital! And I still find new things every time I play it.
And I finished episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us in on session. Still a very good story but lacking on gameplay.

Full list here.
I've just 'finished' 9.03m, which I got from a Groupees bundle earlier in the year.

Erm...yeah.

It's difficult to know how to judge 9.03m to be honest. It's supposed to be a tribute to the victims of the 2011 Japan tsunami, but its imagery, content and style are so interchangeable that you could probably replace it with any natural disaster from the past two decades and you'd be none the wiser. The cynic in me suspects that they used the tsunami to promote the project, but it doesn't escape the fact that the soundtrack is absolutely beautiful and the final scene is breathtakingly gorgeous.
yoshino: And I finished Might and Magic 6, which means I completed the 1-6 series!
I like 3 the most in the series.The 6 was rather cumbersome for my taste.
I am also a fan of the series and so far finished the 3rd and 6th games both of which I consider masterpiece. I tried 1 and 2 but having to draw your own maps pushed me off. I've heard the World of Xeen is the best game in the series so I was curious why you liked the 3rd game better?