It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Hydrophobia - Prophecy. It was quite meh. Not bad, but nothing really stands out.

Full list here.
spear of destiny (22nd Jan 10:45am)

Looks better than Wolf 3d but the some of the levels are a bit empty I would say. Other than that I would recommend it.
Ps I am all Wolf 3Ded out now :)
mrking58: spear of destiny (22nd Jan 10:45am)

Looks better than Wolf 3d but the some of the levels are a bit empty I would say. Other than that I would recommend it.
The last level of SoD was great :P
mrking58: spear of destiny (22nd Jan 10:45am)

Austrobogulator: The last level of SoD was great :P
I have to agree and with that limited engine to
I-Ninja

No, it's not the best game, it's not the best platformer and it sure as hell isn't a hidden unappreciated underrated gem. But it is a game with NINJAS and the PC is pretty starved of them. What I did like was the light-hearted comedic approach, the nice music and the colourful backgrounds. What I didn't like was revisiting each stage thrice to make a 100% completion and the fact that the game was piss easy. (I ended the game with over 80 lives, LOL). But perhaps, the light-hearted nature and the lack of difficulty serve to make this a relaxing game rather than one that is too dependent on your reflexes. Now, off to search for more Ninja games. Perhaps, Mark of the Ninja might be better....

... but let me update my list for the moment.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Didn't feel this nearly as much as I did the first. I think the first problem is the lack of challenge: sure, I was carrying the maximum amount of medikits in the first one at all times too, but at least there I had to stay in cover while reducing the number of enemies one at a time. Here, every battle began by someone shooting me in the face behind some small crack before I'd go rifle butt them in the head like the Hulk. Then, the locales were even less interesting which I thought wouldn't even be possible (well, I guess the school level was alright). The voice messages that were in the first title, are now replaced by PDA text files. Why did they change this? The voice messages were much more interesting to listen to, rather than reading walls of text as they did here. And what is up with the amount of tutorials?? It's like every single object or thing has a tutorial message to go with it! I'm pretty sure that by this day and age, I know what a fucking frag grenade is and how it works. I'm not gonna think it's a healing item, game. And finally, and this is most important: they messed up the HV Penetrator! Or, Hammerhead as it is called in this game. It pins enemies to walls very rarely now! Additionally, the accuracy of the weapon is shit, you get it quite far into the game, and it usually took three spikes to down a regular enemy. There was another, new interesting weapon that could've remedied the situation a little: a prototype pulse weapon, but guess what - you only get ten blasts with the weapon in total, and that's it. There is no ammo for it anywhere. I carried the gun all the way to the end, thinking there would be a charging station somewhere along the way but no. Oh...and I guess the plot began to lose me a little the further I went. It's slowly stopping to make the little sense it had in the first place. Overall, the game was a huge disappointment for me compared to the first. We'll see if the 3rd game is even a little better than this.
I finished Hammerwatch last night. I played on Medium with the Paladin. I had a great time with the game. Yes, it is repetitive, but I didn't mind, I enjoyed clearing out the floors, finding secrets, buying upgrades and picking up every single coin I could find. The comparisons with Gauntlet are accuate so there is a good chance you will like Hammerwatch if you liked Guantlet. The graphics were nice for pixel-art and fit the game well. The soundtrack is great, though sometimes the transition of songs within a floor is abrupt. The only negative comment I have is below, which contains spoliers.

I started a new game with the Wizard.

****SPOILERS******
I was a little annoyed when I killed the last boss only to find out I didn't have all those planks. I thought they were just items that would eventually lead to a secret level or something, nothing that would matter at the end of the game. If I knew that beforehand, I would have got all the planks before heading to an area's boss. This is what happens when games no longer have manuals.
****SPOILERS******
Post edited January 22, 2014 by CrowTRobo
1. To The Moon - 23.1.2014.
2. GTA - San Andreas - 24.1.2014.
3. Alpha Prime - 26.1.2014.
4. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 18.2.2014.
5. Jisei - 10.3.2014.
6. Alpha Protocol - 22.3.2014.
7. Binary Domain - 27.3.2014.
8. Unreal - 4.5.2014.
9. Unreal - Return to Na Pali - 15.5.2014.
10. Red Faction - 25.11.2014.

I've just finished To The Moon, and all I can say is damn those invisible onions.

Include me in the list if you don't mind.
Post edited November 25, 2014 by IronStar
DProject: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Agree with just about everything there.
The worst thing for me was the HUD. That stupid frame around the whole screen was really difficult to ignore, and killed immersion big time for me. And I hate those little crosshair indicators that pop up when you hit an enemy.
And what the hell was the deal with the glowing enemies when you activate your reflex ability? I could see the enemies just fine in the first game without the glow, and the first game was much darker.
It felt like the devs were assuming that nobody in the world had played a first-person shooter before. They were making me hold their hand through the whole thing.

But, despite all the flaws, I thought it was a good action game. A terrible, terrible sequel, but a decent game on its own.
Just finished Gran Turismo 5 (not 6) and got the extended ending and was level 32 with 9 mill. credits. The GT series are great racing sims (?) on PS3 and I had a great time unlocking all the cars I wanted like Pagani Zonda, McLaren F1, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari 458, Bugatti Veyron etc. So yes, good game!
CrowTRobo: I finished Hammerwatch last night.
Try playing co-op mode if you can. Believe me it's where the game really shines! I played it with two friends and we had a real blast! One of my friend got a new nickname. He played as a paladin and his keyboard is terribly noisy (we used Skype so we could hear it) and it was really annoying to hear it all the time so we named him "Sir Clickalot" :D

Oh, and I totally agree with your spoiler complain. We were pretty pissed about it too.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by Ghorpm
Finished Rouge Legacy last night. That game is sneaky addictive.
DProject: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
AdamR: Agree with just about everything there.
The worst thing for me was the HUD. That stupid frame around the whole screen was really difficult to ignore, and killed immersion big time for me. And I hate those little crosshair indicators that pop up when you hit an enemy.
And what the hell was the deal with the glowing enemies when you activate your reflex ability? I could see the enemies just fine in the first game without the glow, and the first game was much darker.
It felt like the devs were assuming that nobody in the world had played a first-person shooter before. They were making me hold their hand through the whole thing.

But, despite all the flaws, I thought it was a good action game. A terrible, terrible sequel, but a decent game on its own.
I love a good FPS especially if they're a breeze. When I say breeze, I mean for most. For me, easy settings still provide a challenge. I may buy this now if I can find a decent deal!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I've just completed Jade Empire. It goes down as one of the games that exceeded my expectations by miles.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by pigdog
Finish xenoblade chronicles 100hours+, what an atrocious story -.- very disappointing :(
Finally got around finishing GTA San Andreas. 2nd plaughtrough, but 1st one was merely runtrough with AL THE CHEATS many moons ago. No cheats used this time, and it was quite enjoyable. I still can't wrap my head 'round 2 things (well 3 to be fair, but we all know securom, and DRM in general sucks).
How the hell do I remember this game as pretty? It's all but, and I didn't play it on huge monitor. I also have rose tinted glasses when I look at Vice City, so I'm scared to try playing that again.
Why on earth did I end up with unplayable FPS every time there was quite a bit of smoke on the screen? My GFX card has much, much,much more grunt than game needed back in the day, and yet, I took me 3-4 retries to complete last mission thanks to smoke (no, not that Smoke).
All considered, I find Saints Row to be much more enjoyable than GTA. GTA takes itself way too seriously to allow childish stuff that's there from day 1.