It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venser: Just finished Tyrian 2000. I was really diggin the customization of the ship in the beginning. There's so many things you can change and upgrade but it should be more gradual because after a short time I maxed out everything and there was nothing to upgrade anymore. I was disappointed when I found out that all ships are actually the same. I would love if ships would have different speed, different number of slots for sidekicks or if old ships wouldn't have a support for advanced type of generators for example. After the first few levels action gets really frenetic and you can hardly tell apart your own projectiles from enemies which makes dodging really hard and somewhat random but the game is fun. Enemies are really generic, there are no crazy bosses like in R-Type.

I give it 5/10

Full list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post744
I suck soooo much at this game. Can't even beat the first (or second?) level :( Gimme some tips :D
I played it on normal and set the game speed on slow and it was a breeze. I'd play it on hard but the limited vision really annoyed me visually.

Use mouse for the ship movement, it's much better than keyboard.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Venser
Finished Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 single player.

Im kind of glad the cod campaigns are short. My backlog of games just keeps on getting bigger. I will move on to Heart of the swarm now that i've finished all the modern warfares for a change of pace.

Full list [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post213 ]here[/url]

Btw I love this thread, I can compare my list with others.
Post edited July 06, 2013 by thebream
Venser: I played it on normal and set the game speed on slow and it was a breeze. I'd play it on hard but the limited vision really annoyed me visually.

Use mouse for the ship movement, it's much better than keyboard.
Okay thanks, yeah, used the mouse and almost got through at one point, but then I had other things to do. I'll check the difficulty then :D
Finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and it took about 25-30 hours to do so. Wow, what a disappointing game that was considering I loved AssCreed 1+ 2 but ACB just felt repetitive and with much more clunky controls. It simply felt like a money grab or cash cow to me. It's not a bad game but I will say I have now lost all interest in the AssCreed series and will not pick up 3 and 4.
Atlantis 2 (Beyond Atlantis) 6th July 14:47

Erm yeah the story makes sense I think erm Light and dark fought each other. Erm ok. If you like the first one then you may like this one. Music is awesome and it looks better then the first.

I would say the first one was better just because it had simpler story and the puzzle weren't impossible

I also want to point out the game crashed on me fifteen zillion times at the same points but if you walk away and walk back the crash doesn't happen. Weird
Post edited July 06, 2013 by mrking58
jepsen1977: Finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and it took about 25-30 hours to do so. Wow, what a disappointing game that was considering I loved AssCreed 1+ 2 but ACB just felt repetitive and with much more clunky controls. It simply felt like a money grab or cash cow to me. It's not a bad game but I will say I have now lost all interest in the AssCreed series and will not pick up 3 and 4.
Funny thing, I thought it was the best AC (I haven't played III yet). I felt it's like II, which was a major improvement over I, but with more of everything. Later Revolutions introduced some new gameplay ideas, which personally I didn't agree with at all (mostly talking about the tower defense, which luckily was mandatory only once I think, and the 1st person Desmond sessions). But yeah, AC:B was the best moment in the series so far in my opinion.
The Journey Down, Chapter One
Thomas was alone
Costume Quest
Half-life 2 (again)
Drakensang: River of Time

That should cover it, busy summer so far...
Just finished Divine Divinity on hard level.
It's not a game that can be finished but I played it quite a bit so I'll add it to my list.
Warsow - 8/10

Full list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post744
They Bleed Pixels

Fun, hard game. No way am I going for all the badges/achievements, but it sucks that I'm just 7 short of unlocking the final 3 artworks.
kalirion: They Bleed Pixels

Fun, hard game. No way am I going for all the badges/achievements, but it sucks that I'm just 7 short of unlocking the final 3 artworks.
So first game ever which actually is name worthy?
Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy 7th July (10:58am)

I liked it, was hard to get into since you come across has a ghost. The graphics, music are great (for it time) and the puzzles are kind of easy. I did hate the fact that some times you were on your ship and you had to look for one pixle on the screen to continue the game annoying.
Just finished GTA: Vice City (all main missions, all assets unlocked, all pay phone missions - other stuff like TACOs and Kill Frenzies not so much but screw being anal about it, I've got a backlog to think of!)

I swear that since I was a kid playing Paperboy in the arcade on on the C64 and I wanted to take the turning at the crossroads and see what was over there, these, apart from the nihilistic ultra violence, maybe, are the games we've always dreamed of playing

Yeah, its annoying that, on a typical mission, you get through a driving part then a shooting part then on the 2nd driving part you get killed and have to do the whole thing again but it makes it all the sweeter when you DO complete the mission and flying games, like Crimson Skies do this sort of thing all the time and no-one says anything about them!

However I WILL say, yeah, that one remote control helicopter mission on the building site? Eugh! Had to go to XPadder for a control system I could get along with for that and even then it was annoyingly hard!

Full list here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107
Beat the main quest of Torchlight on Normal softcore yesterday. Will definitely play this again (Steam has many achievements that require multiple playthroughs).

Great little RPG :)