It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Halo 2 and had quite a good time with it. They did a nice job on the PC version and I hope when the new XBox comes along that maybe they'll release the games in the series from the 360 for PC finally. That would be cool. Great production values and interesting story with plenty of action of course.

I just picked up Of Orcs and Men on sale on Steam today. I'm going to play that next. I've had enough shooting for a little while.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by dirtyharry50
Totally wrong thread but I need to vent somewhere! I just gave up on Knights & Merchants. I'm sure there is a way to succeed at that game but at the point playing something because unbearably painfull I throw in the towel! :P

Gonna start on Settler's 3 tomorrow. Hopefully that won't be so damn hard and I'll be able to come back in here and make a more appropriate post. :-)
Realms of Choas (00:07am 5th May)

So far it is the worst Apogee platformer I have played so far. It feels bulky and limiting in the gameplay department. I also didn't like some of the levels designs and order,15 min hard level followed by 2 min easy levels is common, plus some of the bosses follow a similar pattern (fourth boss is hard but the final boss is easy).

I recommend Secret Agent over this

PS thank you to SCPM for gifting me the game
Post edited May 04, 2013 by mrking58
Not many so far this year but:

Kings Quest 4 ( have replayed this one many times)
Kings Quest 7 (replay)
Dragonsphere
5 Days a Stranger
Trilby's Notes
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Winterborn
Winterborn: Not many so far this year but:

Dragonsphere
5 Days a Stranger
Trilby's Notes
Not many!? I won't finish that many games this decade.

BTW I don't know what your avatar is but it's way cool looking.
Post edited May 04, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: BTW I don't know what your avatar is but it's way cool looking.
I think it is Starship Enterprise?
Winterborn: Not many so far this year but:

Dragonsphere
5 Days a Stranger
Trilby's Notes
tinyE: Not many!? I won't finish that many games this decade.

Thankyou, its a picture of the northern lights over water :)

Kings Quest 4 only takes me about two or three hours to complete now because I've played it so many times in the past, so might not count.
tinyE: Not many!? I won't finish that many games this decade.

Winterborn: Thankyou, its a picture of the northern lights over water :)
I live on the tip of the U.P. hence I feel like an idiot right now. :P When we get the northern lights I need to pull the shades so that I can sleep.
Just finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, along with the fan-made expansions Brotherhood of Shadow and Solomon's Revenge. Kept all the way to the light side on my first complete playthrough. Crazy that it took me this many years to do a complete playthrough of this classic.

Here's the list
Knights of the old Republic
Papers, Please
Book of Unwritten Tales
Post edited September 09, 2013 by vulchor
Just finished Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror on the PS2.
My first taste of the Syphon Filter series. Enjoyed it immensely. Definitely going to look in to getting Logan's Shadow.
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (11:14pm 5th May)

It is a FPS with Mechs in an anime setting. Bad voice acting, weird hit detection and there is ok story. I liked it kind of wouldn't recommend it to anyone who hasn't played early FPS games. Weird heads also
Just finished the SP Campaign for Ridge Racer: Unbounded (PC).
Yeah, it was quite good - and I had a lot of fun w/ it, to say the least.

Added it to my list of 2013 finished games:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post44
MysterD: Just finished the SP Campaign for Ridge Racer: Unbounded (PC).

I've been wondering about this one where I am a big fan of Bugbear's Flatout games. Do the cars handle similarly if you've played any of those?
Just beat Binding of Isaac a few times and managed to unlock the playable character Judas :D.
MysterD: Just finished the SP Campaign for Ridge Racer: Unbounded (PC).

dirtyharry50: I've been wondering about this one where I am a big fan of Bugbear's Flatout games. Do the cars handle similarly if you've played any of those?
Hate to say this - never played any of the Flatouts.