It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Hitman Absolution, 2 play throughs in just over a week, first was on normal then on hard to get the Absolution achievement. Love this game and do think it gets a lot of flak that it doesn't deserve. There are some really good open levels on it, played through King of Chinatown and Chinese New year a fair few times now just to get a better score on the level.
For X360 i finished: Lego Lord of the Rings, Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventure,
Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues (All of the FUN ...the best was LotR)
Forza Horizon and Darksiders 2.
For PC: None....several games just played for a few hours

Update:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (sad that the studio is closed)
Update:
Lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 That one wasn't fun to play. I had more problems
with finding my way than playing. And than there were bugs.
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Schnuff
updated my list
Yay!

First game completed in 2013.....at my age I dont get a huge amount of free time....

The Binding of Isaac
Wallace & Gromit's Episode 2: The Last Resort

painful just painful

but i will be playing the other two
Post edited February 05, 2013 by mrking58
Not sure if this counts but I just completed the main quest for the Skyrim DLC Dragonborn. I really like this expansion quite a bit although I wish there was more to explore.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by infinite9
Vivisector: Beast Within

Very nice old-school FPS, enjoyed it significantly more than Chrome and Chaser. The beacon checkpoints and RPG-like stat upgrades seemed rather out of place storywise though.
Finished Lost Horizon. Good points - very nice graphics (like or [url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/triock1/LostHorizon1.jpg]this), although some cutscenes weren't really great :D. Voice acting is good (English version), not perfect, but still very good. Music and sound effects are okay too. Also I found story very interesting, though I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Bad points - gameplay aka adventuring itself - too simplistic (at least at the beginning). You have really nice screens with a lot of objects, but only a few have a hotspot, with even less you can manipulate. Puzzle in the game are easy as well. And cutscenes are generally unskippable. You may ask why is that problem. Well, if you're completionist like me and you must try every in-game possibility and talk about everything you can, than it's really annoying to see cutscenes over and over again. :D Overall it's a nice game and for me - 80%.
Post edited February 08, 2013 by triock
Zelda Marathon

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Finished Resident Evil 5.
Still trudging through New Vegas (but keep getting hit with a number of CTD's in Honest Hearts).
Decided to given Risen 2 a try.
Gear Jack

Very good auto-runner platformer from the current Greenlight Bundle with an excellent soundtrack. Starts off a bit slow (literally) until you upgrade the robot's speed & rolling attributes.

The Whispered World

Rather nice point & click adventure with beautiful art mired in an awful engine (especially for cutscenes.) Had to use a youtube walkthrough to watch the cutscenes since the in-game proprietary player was not compatible with my system. Also, not sure how I feel about the game's ending...
Post edited February 10, 2013 by kalirion
Finished Section 8: Prejudice a couple of hours ago. That was a long time in the making. Finished Cthulu Saves the World last month. Nostalgic rpg goodness. I'm going to work on Beyond Good an Evil next and maybe dabble with the Police Quest series.
Pushmo - pretty neat idea for a puzzler, though most of it is way too easy and some of the difficulty level markers don't quite accurately represent their actual difficulty.

Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition - It was alright, but it lost nearly all of the quirkiness and charm it had during the third chapter and got kind of annoying with all the walking around the island map. Also, the "remastered" graphics for the special edition looked hideous and cheap. :(

Super Mario 3D Land - Some of the 3d optical effects were neat and I liked some of the mechanics like the beeping floors and the jump activated floors. Though, the Mario games need to find other ways to reward you other than tossing 1ups every few minutes at you.
Orcs must die

Fantastic arcade dungeon defence game. The art and animation is really polished and most of the traps are fun. There were a few that I found no real use for after unlocking some of the better ones but a great game regardless.
Asteriks denote stuff I've beaten in the past, bold are titles from here on GOG.

PC (67):
9.03m
A Valley Without Wind
Anodyne
Beast Boxing Turbo
BIT.TRIP presents....Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Borderlands 2
Castles In The Sky
The Catacomb
The Catacomb 3D: The Descent

Commander Keen: Marooned on Mars
Cook Serve Delicious!
Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion
Darksiders
Dave Goes Nutz!
*Dead Pixels
Deadlight
DeathSpank
*DLC Quest w/("Live Freemium or Die!" area)
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
*Eversion
Evoland
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord
Gone Home
Guacamelee Gold
Hexcells
Hocus Pocus
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
The Journey Down, Chapter One
Karateka
Larva Mortus
LaserCat
Little Inferno
Magical Drop V
Mercenary Kings (current content)
Miner Wars Arena
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Prototype
Realms of Ancient War
Realms of Chaos
Renegade Ops (+Coldstrike DLC)
Retro City Rampage
Rogue Legacy
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Secret Agent
Slam Bolt Scrappers
Sleeping Dogs
Sol Survivor
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Soulcaster
The Stanley Parable
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super Panda Adventures
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Terminal Velocity
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny and Big
Tomb Raider
Torchlight
VVVVVV
Ys Origin (3x)
Ys I Chronicles
Zack Zero
Zombie Driver
Zombie Driver HD

NES (7):
*Adventure Island 2
Jackal
Mega Man 6
Mickey Mousecapades
*Power Blade
Snake Rattle N' Roll
Wacky Races

SNES (2):
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
SkyBlazer

Wii (1):
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

DS (1):
Picross 3D

3DS (2):
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!
Art Style: Pictobits

Sega Master System (1):
Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Sega Genesis (1):
Garfield: Caught in the Act

Arcade (9):
Battle Rangers
The Combatribes
*King of the Dragons
Mars Matrix
Metamorphic Force
*Night Slasher