It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I only finished two games this year.

Full Throttle
The secret of Monkey Island
Finished Red Faction today.

Great fps-shooter, atmosphere and setting are awesome. Difficulty increases a lot near the end, a bit frustating but still keep me interested to the end.
The Swapper <3
Finished up Star Wars: Dark Forces. I'm a big fan of the mid-90s shooters because these types of games present a different challenge, keeping track of what I need to do, where I've been, and so on. It can get frustrating because the game just throws into a level with little guidance other than the few mission objectives. Dark Forces, especially with the lack of quicksave, has a different feel than other games of the era. One of the rage-inducing moments I experiencing was when I used up my last life just as I was about to the finish the level (happened twice). Overall, I quite enjoyed the fast-paced gameplay associated with games from this era.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
World in Conflict: Complete
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Medal of Honor: Airborne
System Shock 2
Mass Effect 1
Mirror's Edge
Mass Effect 2
Crysis
N v2.0
Mass Effect 3
Stronghold HD
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena
Crysis 2
Carmegeddon
Max Payne
Mafia II
Trine 2: Complete Story
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Dust: An Elysian Tail

Beautiful game in every aspect. I'm glad I didn't wait for a bundle to get it.
I just finished Dungeon Siege... I think?
I've beaten it before several years ago, so I'm not adding it to this year's list. I just want to talk about ti.
I got it cheap in the Dungeon Siege bundle on Steam a while back. I only wanted 2 and 3, but this was before you were able to buy them separately (why was that, anyways?)
I'm really disappointed in several ways.
The game just wasn't fun. I liked it five to ten years ago. But that was before I had played other ARPGs. It got boring really quick, and took a painfully long time to complete. The game had many flaws to begin with, and it is even worse with the Steam version.
The Steam version is even more buggy, and it is missing some features. Steam does not sell the expansion, so take note of that if you have any interest in buying it. The multiplayer is gone (not a big deal for me, I had no intention of playing it.) But the weirdest thing is that for some reason, the ending is gone. You deliver your final blow to the boss, and you are then taken immediately back to the menu. No voiceover, no credits, nothing. Really anti-climactic.

If you really must play Dungeon Siege, I recommend looking for a CD version.
I think this is the final list, probably won't be able to finish any other game, before the year is over :)

01.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC)
-----> 05.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lost Archive (PC)
27.01.2013 - The Cave (PC) - finished 1st time
25.02.2013 - RAGE (oh my god, what a boring ending ......) (PC)
03.04.2013 - Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (PC)
02.05.2013 - Shadows of the Damned (PS3)
27.05.2013 - Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (PSVita)
07.06.2013 - Resistance: Burning Skies (PSVita)
18.06.2013 - Vanquish (PS3)
26.06.2013 - Uncharted Golden Abyss (PSVita)
29.06.2013 - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded (PC)
10.07.2013 - Deponia (PC)
17.07.2013 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PC)
27.07.2013 - Chaos on Deponia (PC)
09.08.2013 - Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
10.08.2013 - McPixel (PC)
15.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
-----> 16.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie (PS3)
-----> 17.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Resurrection (PS3)
25.08.2013 - Okamiden (3DS)
31.08.2013 - Professor Layton and The Curious Village (3DS)
07.09.2013 - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (3DS)
04.10.2013 - Mario&Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (3DS)
18.10.2013 - The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith (PC)
26.10.2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC)
31.10.2013 - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)
09.11.2013 - Marlow Briggs and The Mask of Death (PC)
15.11.2013 - Gravity Rush (PSVita)
29.11.2013 - Goodbye Deponia (PC)
01.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day
08.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 2: "Starved For Help"
22.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 3: "Long Road Ahead"
27.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 4: "Around Every Corner"
28.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 5: "No Time Left"
29.12.2013 - The Walking Dead Episode 400 Days
These are the games that I finished this year:

1.Need for Speed Most Wanted(PC)
2.Beyond Good and Evil(PC)
3.Gothic(PC)
4.Command & Conquer (95)(PC)
5.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas(PC)
6.Jazz Jackrabbit 2
7.Torchlight
8.Heroes of Might and Magic IV
9.Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
10.Hitman: Codename 47
11.Neighboors From Hell 1
12.Musaic box
13.Sacred
I did not finish one game. I usually don't. I play the heck out of them, but I'm always bouncing around between games, plus I have restart-itis.
Is anyone interested in carrying on this thread's torch into next year? And I mean in a properly committed way...

I think the way I did it this year worked reasonably, but It doesn't matter how it's done; the main thing is that It should be easy to find list posts in the first post. Also, it's probably a good idea to highlight lengthy lists/lists that people have put effort into.
Initially, my intention was to finish either i-Ninja, Redneck Rampage or Star Wars: Dark Forces. But then the Roguelikelike Bundlelike deal was released and thus I instead finished:

Rogue Legacy

Wow, that game was quite the challenge. I liked how each time you lost, you became a bit stronger and despite that, the game allowed no memorization since the castle is randomized for each of your successors. The music was also awesome. I didn't like the fact that you are only limited to a sword as a main weapon and I also didn't like the fact that the sub-weapons and classes are randomized. But, oh well, I had a lot of fun with this game. Now, onwards to New Game+!

This is the last game that I have completed this year. Thus, my final list is here.

Austrobogulator: Is anyone interested in carrying on this thread's torch into next year? And I mean in a properly committed way...

I think the way I did it this year worked reasonably, but It doesn't matter how it's done; the main thing is that It should be easy to find list posts in the first post. Also, it's probably a good idea to highlight lengthy lists/lists that people have put effort into.
I could volunteer if you want.
Post edited December 29, 2013 by Grargar
Finished:

State of Decay - the game was much more fun than I expected. I paricular enjoyed the realtime feature. ( Although I probably would have hated it if I had not started this game during the holidays.) There was always a lot to do, often more than immediately possible, which really worked to enhance the atmosphere. Skills and building the homebase were fun, although the options were a little more sparse than I would have liked. Overall, not a diamond among the pc games, but a well made, fun game that really makes you feel like you are playing in an apocalyptic world.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Post edited December 29, 2013 by K_1269
Austrobogulator: Is anyone interested in carrying on this thread's torch into next year? And I mean in a properly committed way...

You did such a nice job with this year's setup I was hoping you would be doing it again in 2014 but I could understand if you wanted to take a break and let someone else too. Personally, I thought this format was great and it was always easy to find my own list with the first page link.

dirtyharry50: You did such a nice job with this year's setup I was hoping you would be doing it again in 2014 but I could understand if you wanted to take a break and let someone else too. Personally, I thought this format was great and it was always easy to find my own list with the first page link.
I would like to do it again, but I would also like a break from it.

I think the way I did it could do with some improvements - basically, more focus on people with big lists, less focus on people that make a post and never update. Also, I think the list should be split into three parts, I almost ran out of space towards the end.
Finally finished Skyrim, L A Noire, and Hitman: Absolution.