It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Metro Last Light, and Home.

Oh yeah, and the game of thinking I could be a professional musician, that's finished now, too.
Baldur's Gate 2 + Throne of Baal

Just finished it, and fought the end of last fight twice to see both endings. I quite much liked BG2, much more so than BG1. BG + TotSC took me over a decade to finally finish, BG2 + ToB took a couple of months.

Oh well, what next? Maybe I need a little break from RPGs. I wouldn't be surprised if I get an urge to replay BG2 in the future.
Persona
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
Bioshock 3
La Mulana
Suikoden
Deadly Premonition
Hotline Miami
Jagged Alliance 2
League of Legends (2009)
Played enough that I consider it finished. It's alright but whenever I played it, i just kept thinking "I could be playing DOTA 2 right now". It really is a simplified version of DOTA that adds nothing new but takes away a lot. You have to unlock or buy the heroes. The bad thing is that you can't try heroes to find which suit your style so you'll be pretty much unlocking the one that you liked the most from that limited pool of heroes that were free the week you started. Map loading is way too slow and you have to wait for everyone to load which always takes minutes but at least I have a time to do some pushups. The advantage of having such a large comunity is that you can find a game in 2 seconds which is cool.

6/10

System Shock (1994)
This game was way ahead of it's time. Hell, even playing it now for the first time I felt like some of its mechanics are ahead of the current games. The level design is incredibly complex and you can wonder throught the whole Citadel station without any loading screens. SHODAN is indeed a great villain but Edward Diego felt underdeveloped and when I first encountered him I didn't even realize I was fighting HIM, thought it was just some new cyborg enemy. There are many cool details like data logs which are all voiced and little arcade games like Breakout that you could collect and play on your multifunction display (part of your HUD). Loved the retro design of cyberspace but hated the controls in it. Some of the cyberware was interesting and I'm sure technically challenging to do (like the rear view monitor) but I had no use for the active ones except for the light, shield and boost at few occasions. The puzzles were alright but sometimes the objective wasn't very clear and even tho I hate to do it, I had to look at the walkthrough two times during the game. Maybe I missed it somehow but was it ever suggested that the numbers from the blown up computer nodes across all levels make the reactor destruction code? That's kinda impossible to guess. Too bad I didn't remember the numbers so I had to backtrack though the early levels looking for the nodes and fighting some respawned enemies. Loved the last Gigerish level but the ending was very anticlimatic. Can't wait to play System Shock 2...

7/10

Dink Smallwood (1997)
Don't understand how this game became a cult classic. I just didn' like the humor. Maybe if I played it when I was younger when it just came out but I felt like I've seen a lot of it before. The only gags that made me laugh were great dragon carcass and the duck worshiping town. The game is very short, RPG elements are as simple as possible and there are only a handful of weapons and items. The game felt unfinished. The controls are so bad that I was sure I was playing a PSOne port only to find out the game only came out on PC. It's a shame, I think this game would work great on PSOne. I also played some quests made by comunity but wasn't too impressed. Respect to the developers for making this game a freeware just a year after it's release.

4/10

I would already finish Planescape Torment but my hard disk crashed and I lost my save games :(
Thanks to tykinruoka for the Planescape givaway prize.

Full list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post744
Post edited November 13, 2013 by Venser
mrking58: Deeper Dungeons (12th November 6:42pm)

OMG my god I beat Deeper Dungeons. I remember when I was a kid I couldn't beat a single level and now I have beaten it.
Dang, I think I need your help to beat one of the DD levels (I think it is "Abbadon") where I've been stuck for like a year... I've bitched about it every now and then, my precious high-level monsters get annoyed for some reason and nothing seems to appease them, so they leave. And I don't feel like restarting the whole level, since I have no idea what I am doing wrong in that very level. Earlier keeping the facilities ok and throwing money to the annoyed monsters worked.
14/11/2013: Tomb Raider (2013): Lovely game, and a good challenge. Not too short, not too long either. Story did have its cliches, but it wasn't a "Oh God, let's get it over with" either. I do recommend it.

Full list here
mrking58: Deeper Dungeons (12th November 6:42pm)

OMG my god I beat Deeper Dungeons. I remember when I was a kid I couldn't beat a single level and now I have beaten it.
timppu: Dang, I think I need your help to beat one of the DD levels (I think it is "Abbadon") where I've been stuck for like a year... I've bitched about it every now and then, my precious high-level monsters get annoyed for some reason and nothing seems to appease them, so they leave. And I don't feel like restarting the whole level, since I have no idea what I am doing wrong in that very level. Earlier keeping the facilities ok and throwing money to the annoyed monsters worked.
There must be a reason why your creatures are annoyed.Is the lair big enough, paying them right? If you want you can send me your save file and I can take a look
01.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC)
-----> 05.01.2013 - Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lost Archive (PC)
27.01.2013 - The Cave (PC) - finished 1st time
25.02.2013 - RAGE (oh my god, what a boring ending ......) (PC)
03.04.2013 - Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (PC)
02.05.2013 - Shadows of the Damned (PS3)
27.05.2013 - Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (PSVita)
07.06.2013 - Resistance: Burning Skies (PSVita)
18.06.2013 - Vanquish (PS3)
26.06.2013 - Uncharted Golden Abyss (PSVita)
29.06.2013 - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded (PC)
10.07.2013 - Deponia (PC)
17.07.2013 - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PC)
27.07.2013 - Chaos on Deponia (PC)
09.08.2013 - Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
10.08.2013 - McPixel (PC)
15.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
-----> 16.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie (PS3)
-----> 17.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Resurrection (PS3)
25.08.2013 - Okamiden (3DS)
31.08.2013 - Professor Layton and The Curious Village (3DS)
07.09.2013 - Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (3DS)
04.10.2013 - Mario&Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (3DS)
18.10.2013 - The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith (PC)
26.10.2013 - XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC)
31.10.2013 - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)
09.11.2013 - Marlow Briggs and The Mask of Death (PC)
15.11.2013 - Gravity Rush (PSVita) - god dammit, I wanted to actually get 100% of trophies, and a couple of them are glitched!!!!!!
Finished Divine Divinity.

I really liked that game, especially the open world aspect. I aso really liked how you could build your character the way you wanted and pick skills from all three classes. I ended up being female warrior archer with a strong emphasis on strength and agility. Finished the game on level 45. I had 5 points in enchant so I used charms to boost my constitution and vitality from mid game and onwards, pretty much dumping everything into agility since there were no charms for it. I wound up with 185 strength, 120-something agility, 50 int, and 85 constitution. I had over 1000hp and around 750mp. Resistances were 120 or over. I was untouchable lol.

For skills I had 5 points in sword and archery. Since I was prmarily an archer i had 5 skills points in split arrows which i used in combination of 5 points in poison weapon and 5 in augment damage (dont know if it stacked with the other though). Also had level 5 deadly gift to go with level 5 command aura lol. The others I maxed were lockpick (maxed with equipment), freeze, hell spikes and enchant. Yeah, i chose the most overpwered skills in the game.

What I didn't like was how slow the game started, the first dungeon where it seemed like a tedious and shitty diablo clone.

Full list [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post213 ]here[/url]
Post edited November 18, 2013 by thebream
The 7th Guest

Meh, but someone had to do it... The microscope puzzle kept me occupied, but other than that, it was mostly quite painful to watch and listen. In the end, I couldn't really understand the story, but maybe I had some forgotten the start.

Let's pretend I finished it because that game is part of gaming history.
Post edited November 17, 2013 by timppu
Finished: Syberia

Absolutely 10/10, one of the best games ever made, etc. Second part awaits me... :)
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force

Very good story-based shooter, especially in the beginning though. That first real mission when you're scrambling around the damaged ship, and the crewman runs towards you screaming to use the console to bring up the force field, and what may or may not happen next - I actually think it was the high-point of the game :)

But despite an over-reliance on serious sam/painkiller style "kill waves of monsters before you can move on" mechanic, and the bullet-spongy final boss, I really enjoyed it throughout.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by kalirion
Finished Zombie Driver HD and it was really enjoyable, when playing 1-hour sessions. I tried the special modes (tournament & slaughter) but I have other games to play, so let's say that it's finished for good.
Finished Dangerous Dave’s Risky Rescue. Not a bad little platformer. Definitely not as brutal as Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion, but that might also be because this game allows you to save at the start of each level. Most levels are pretty short and have a path through them that, once found, make them fairly simple.
And I just finished Dave Goes Nutz on "wimp", which was pretty easy actually. I think it took about 45 minutes to play through all the levels. Not much in the way of challenge, though it was wimp mode so maybe that was it. They removed the shotgun loading sequence completely, which was one mechanic of the previous games that made them more challenging.