It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
Speaking of wishlists:

Please get Heretic and Hexen!

Doom and all the other Doom engine games are here already!
Games com(e), heh
Here's to two million more!
paladin181: Huh. Neverwiter Nights Enhanced edition is not listed as in my library... but it definitely is in my library. Not different versions, both are just enhanced edtions. But not marked as owned.
Same issue here. I've bought "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition" but "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition" is not listed as bought, despite the "Digital Deluxe Edition" being the same - only with all the DLC:s included. Please fix this GOG!
cristhianfs: I don't remember if they're being sold elsewhere
They aren't. Have a read through posts in this thread to see why - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/elvira_1_2
viranimus: can we get a proper sale page?
Looks like the answer is no. Which is why I will not spend unnecessary time perusing page after page of sale items when you could have easily conveyed the same information in one long at a glance list.

Shame really cause its one of the rare times I do have money to burn on library building. uWu
Post edited August 21, 2019 by viranimus
drewpants: I've loved GOG's releases and sales over the years, but the discount on Diablo/Warcraft here is a little insulting. Save a few whole pence! Right on.
tfishell: The games have only been here a few months and Diablo 1 is still selling incredibly well without a discount so I kinda get GOG not going lower yet. (That said I'm not personally interested in the game anyway, so I'm not hankering for a lower discount.)

Not all are the greatest discounts (I'm surprised VTMB didn't at least get 50% b/c by now it's often been 75% I think); I will again suggest getting Jedi Academy since it's a great game and the discount is decent.
I take your point, but it's still pence on games that have been out for decades - it's just not a good look from PR perspective! - Well that's my two cents anyway...
Post edited August 21, 2019 by drewpants
I thought there would be at least one highly wishlisted game released during the sale duration.
Congratulations on an important milestone! I am happy that 146 of my wishes were granted ;) It was awesome to be here when such games as Grim Fandango, Baldur's Gate, VtM - Bloodlines, System Shock, Full Throttle, the first two Monkey Island games, TIE Fighter, Pool of Radiance, Arena, X-COM and many others appeared. I wish GOG to continue releasing even more classic games in its future!
I just hope that GOG eventually gets Heretic, Hexen, and all 6 Commander Keens.

These are absolute no-brainers for GOG to get.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by TheBigCore
Would love to see here Max Payne, Age of Empires and Silent Hill series. One can only dream. :p