It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
toxicTom: Still waiting for this: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/more_time_a_few_hours_per_day_would_be_nice
Has been "In Progess" for ages now.
Have patience. In about 200 million years one day will be 25 hours long. That´s a whole hour more to play games!

Also, GOG will be the world dominating single celled creature.
I wonder if they'll add games from the wishlist during this sale?
It seems like the best time to.

Other than Christmas.
This sale needs desperately a proper promo page.
gutniks11: Any sport sim focusing on internationally popular ball game with more then average graphic and average editor (licenses are not important if mentioned above exists).
I was looking around last week, and it was remarkable how much of a lock Electronic Arts has on major sports games. I usually avoid Electronic Arts, so I had forgotten that that was part of their "thing".

Sure, you said it doesn't have to be major brands (if I understand your "licenses" comment correctly), but it looks like companies only put effort into things like FIFA soccer and Madden football, etc. I had trouble finding average graphics sports games outside of Electronic Arts.

I'm not saying they don't exist, I just thought there'd be a lot of them.

There's a lot of golf games anyway.

Maybe I screwed up my approach to search, I suppose.

Anyway, you might want to list *specific* games you wish to come to Gog. That would probably be a good idea in any case.
eiii: If GOG only would have proper sort and filter options...
- Add "Order By Price" and "Order By Discount" to search
BreOl72: Ok, might be, I'm missing something, but in this sale you can actually sort the offers by price and discount.
That's not sorting by price (or discount), that's only a price filter. And quite a bad one. It only has fixed price ranges instead of giving you the opportunity to enter a value and it applies only to the base price of a game. So it's almost worthless for sales. You cannot even use a price limit and the discounted option at the same time...

BreOl72: My attachment shows a mock up of how I imagine the sorting options done more efficiently.
Adding two entries "price" and "discount" to the "Sort by:" menu would be much easier and more useful.
drewpants: I've loved GOG's releases and sales over the years, but the discount on Diablo/Warcraft here is a little insulting. Save a few whole pence! Right on.
The games have only been here a few months and Diablo 1 is still selling incredibly well without a discount so I kinda get GOG not going lower yet. (That said I'm not personally interested in the game anyway, so I'm not hankering for a lower discount.)

Not all are the greatest discounts (I'm surprised VTMB didn't at least get 50% b/c by now it's often been 75% I think); I will again suggest getting Jedi Academy since it's a great game and the discount is decent.

-----

btw while I think about it, I wanna give a shoutout to Barry_Woodward for his help collecting wishes that could be completed.

---

Fonzer: What about the wishlist entries that are marked as completed but aren't here anymore like recettear, chantelise, rollercoaster tycoon 3 platinum
I've thought about that too; I think the extra 3k+ wishes covers games not here anymore. But I am going to tweet Andrew Dice once again though I doubt anything will change sadly.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by tfishell
No promo page, unable to sort by discount, unable to hide games I already own... Yeah, not bothering with this.
Probably going to buy Gibbous instead. Maybe.
tfishell: I've thought about that too; I think the extra 3k+ wishes covers games not here anymore. But I am going to tweet Andrew Dice once again though I doubt anything will change sadly.
The thing is i already own the games all three of them i mentioned. Recettear and chantelise i bought here on gog, chantelise before the removal as a panic buy and i am glad i did.
Rollercoaster tycoon 3 deluxe i own on cd.
I do kinda wish the games would appear again so that other people would play it.
Rct 3 deluxe i wonder if it will ever come back, as mine isn't drm-free.
Also i didn't see a notice for you replying to me. Maybe i just didn't notice it or there wasn't one.
Also about Andrew Dice he does spend a lot of time on twitter and always says soon, why not say it may take a while or long lol.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by Fonzer
Fonzer: I do kinda wish the games would appear again so that other people would play it.
Also i didn't see a notice for you replying to me. Maybe i just didn't notice it or there wasn't one.
Also about Andrew Dice he does spend a lot of time on twitter and always says soon, why not say it may take a while or long lol.
Yeah I'm not personally interested in the games but they had hundreds of votes before the removal so I'd still like to see them in the store

It's taking weirdly long for the games to come back. Like I think they were removed in Dec. 2017 or so, I think (with that bunch of other games)? I get that Steam is probably CF's priority but this should just be legal stuff and it's not like Carpe Fulgur is as big a company as EA or Activision; plus the game pages are already created, they just need to be "reactivated". I was hoping the lawyers could just sign a few papers and the games would be back but alas ...
Congratulations on the milestone, GOG :D
I just headed over straight to my wish-list, and nothing much that I would want on sale is up this time around. ^_^"
Please, release "Anstoss 2 - Gold" Football Manager, with Win10 support.
That would make my dreams come true, :-)
Congratulations on reaching a 2 million wishes milestone. Thank you making so many wishes come true and I'm sure all of us DRM-Free PC gamers are looking forward to many more wishes to come true.

Thank you GOG and team!
jedimaster01: Please, release "Anstoss 2 - Gold" Football Manager, with Win10 support.
That would make my dreams come true, :-)
I see that it was a series of 3 games (1993/1997/2000), and that its English name was "On the Ball". Wikipedia says each of the three sold hundreds of thousands of units (at least in Europe), so that seems pretty popular.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Ball_(video_game_series)
Post edited August 21, 2019 by faroot
Speaking of wishlists, I'd really love if we could have the classic Elvira horror games on GOG, I don't remember if they're being sold elsewhere, and they would make great company for WaxWorks