It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
high rated
It would be nice, indeed, to get all the aforementioned filtering/sorting features, but - for now:
list of discounted games sorted by price
google spreadsheet made by invaluable RWarehall

Nice sale and probably some impressing good old games' releases upcoming soon, but discounts seem to be rather mediocre.
ciemnogrodzianin: It would be nice, indeed, to get all the aforementioned filtering/sorting features, but - for now:

Nice sale and probably some impressing good old games' releases upcoming soon, but discounts seem to be rather mediocre.
Thanks this is a handy list.

I still wonder why there is still no sort by price and preferably option to only show games, no DLC ( we can see that on th store page of the game)no soundtracks or other digital extras, there are other filter for, i'm mainly inetrested in a way to show games sorted by price, Steam has it for at least 5 years, maybe even from the start ( i joined somewhere in 2014) and it was present.
Anyway it is very handy to have , i use it a lot on Steam tofilter games by price :D or a range of price 1 to 5 euros.
high rated
If GOG only would have proper sort and filter options...

There are another more than 2500 wishes to fulfill. ;)

- Add "Order By Price" and "Order By Discount" to search
- Add "Games only" filter to exclude DLC or soundtracks in search results
- Be able to hide games that are already owned from the list of games to purchase
Post edited August 19, 2019 by eiii
trusteft: I am sorry GOG but no.
There is no way I am going to go through all those pages of games.
Give me the option to see the games I do not own.
Till then, no.
THIS is the thing I'd appreciate the most
Really really really really
One feature I miss more than you would expect is the ability to remove demos from my account (or have a seperated section for them).
GOG.com: Games Come True Sale: We celebrate over 2 Million Completed Wishes from the Community Wishlist
BreOl72: Thanks.

Argh,...it's one of these sales...where the games aren't sorted in "games you own" and "games you don't own".

To be honest: a sorting function for "owned" and "not owned" would be real nice.
Maybe something to consider for the future?
An 'owned' filter would give me enough spare time to actually play a game.
ciemnogrodzianin: It would be nice, indeed, to get all the aforementioned filtering/sorting features, but - for now:

As always, superb.
Robette: One feature I miss more than you would expect is the ability to remove demos from my account (or have a seperated section for them).
Is "Hide Game" option not enough? Works fine for me.
BreOl72: Thanks.

Argh,...it's one of these sales...where the games aren't sorted in "games you own" and "games you don't own".

To be honest: a sorting function for "owned" and "not owned" would be real nice.
nigelbeans: An 'owned' filter would give me enough spare time to actually play a game.
Typical manager: "They should just buy all the games, then we wouldn't have to spend two hours implementing and testing that feature; same with sort-by-price. I don't see the problem."
Point_Man: Still hoping to see original Doom 3. Seeing this video recently reminded me of it again.
Yeah, we def need the original Doom 3 + expansion here.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/doom_3
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/doom_3_resurrection_of_evil

More votes would be good.
BreOl72: To be honest: a sorting function for "owned" and "not owned" would be real nice.
joppo: More like "something to ignore until the heat death of the universe", given how many times it has been asked and never done.

By this point I don't think it's a matter of being considered low priority anymore. I'm thinking they do not create this filter and ordering options because they really don't want to and somehow believe it's better without it.
Lucian_Galca: ...
Which for some reason y'all continue to pass on.
joppo: Unless I'm missing something, I don't think you can make that claim. Do you know something that proves or at least hints that it is not the other side that is staying away from Gog?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/classic_digital_rereleasing_old_infogrames_games_on_steam/post26

As for the MacVenture games, there was post about a facebook post from the publisher years ago, but it's long since been buried and lost in the forums.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Lucian_Galca
drinnen: Oh man, hold me back from that big 9% off 20 year old Diablo! (and yes it says 9% in my region).
(I paricularly like the way the 75% sits so nice and close to Diablo in the newspost)
I noticed that too. I want to buy Diablo/Hellfire here, but am waiting for a sale (on principle) that isn't insulting.

I'm guessing that will probably be a horror-themed sale in October sometime, probably.
My suggestions:
Theme Hospital
SimCity 2000
Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
Tomb Raider 1-3, Revelation + Chronicles, Angel of Darkness
Redneck Rampage
Blood original (included w/ Fresh Supply)

Point_Man: Still hoping to see original Doom 3. Seeing this video recently reminded me of it again.
Haha yeah I just watched that yesterday. Wholeheartedly agree about original Doom 3 + RoE. I understand Bethesda pushing the BFG edition here because of the higher price point but it's been several years since that release so I'm hoping GOG can figure something out especially since the games are still on Steam. (I guess if Bethesda wanted to bundle the originals with BFG for an extra $5 - $25 price point - then I'd get that though I'd of course wait for like a 66-75% discount. :P)

tfishell: actually I didn't realize Civ V is really old (compared to what I imagined), from 2010
tomimt: Games like Civilization age really well, all things considered.
Oh yeah that may be, I was really just commenting because I was shocked at how the game is almost already 10 years old.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by tfishell
GOG.com: Over 2 million community wishes have come true • 250+ deals up to -75% • Diablo + Hellfire, Warcraft I & II Bundle, Homeworld: Emergence, and more games on sale.

To celebrate completing over 2 million wishes from its Community Wishlist and to show appreciation for gamers’ engagement with the program, GOG.COM is holding a special Games Come True Sale, featuring over 250 deals with savings of up to -75%.

Through the Community Wishlist, gamers can suggest, discuss, and most importantly, vote on the things they would like to see come to GOG.COM. These highly desired titles have been brought back (often after years of being lost or forgotten) by the GOG.COM team and restored to work on modern operating systems and made available DRM-free.

This feature has been a staple of the service for over a decade now, with no plans on slowing down! The present sale includes some of the most requested games on the platform, plus many more classic and memorable titles that everyone knows and loves, all at fantastic savings.

Top titles from the Community Wishlist that are presently on sale include Diablo + Hellfire (-10%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-10%), and Grim Fandango Remastered (-75%), but that’s just the start! You can get Homeworld: Emergence (-50%), the entire Monkey Island series (up to -65%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-25%), Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-66%), and many more at deep discounts!

The fun doesn’t stop there, with over 250 deals to choose from! Other titles in the Games Come True Sale include King’s Quest 1+2+3 (-33%), Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and its DLC's (up to -75%), Dragon’s Lair Trilogy (-50%), Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-75%), Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (-65%), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (-75%), and many, many more!

Games Come True Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
Can you please discount both Blake Stone games and Rise of the Triad: Dark War too while you're at it?

:)
2 million down, but plenty more to go. :)
On the subject of wishlisted games, there was word about an early 2000's action game that GOG was trying to bring back but were unsuccessful, I wonder title it was? AFAIK, cracked versions of just about every game from that era should exist, I wonder if it could've been NOLF.
"Some versions of SecuROM make it impossible to free game from DRM, unless you have the original source code. Sometimes event the source is deeply DRM'd... We had a case of an action game from early 2000s, currently unavailable for PC, and we were unable to bring it back"
https://twitter.com/m_traczyk/status/1144547256282112000
Post edited August 20, 2019 by SCPM